It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorldWarEnd
He's telling the truth, I'm on his 'team' and I've been on his team ever from the day he picked me up on the street. I was a down and out, I was a bum, I was a rent boy for anyone who would pay.

Well he paid and I never looked back, mostly because he said he could not do it with me looking back at him, my dirt covered face put him off and my one wandering eye really did nothing for the enjoyment of it all.

Y2k was just the start! oh sorry, you heard that part.... and this gas was where it was all meant to end. But wait the gas?! I will always remember asking the question about the gas and never getting an answer.

Why did they not just create and blow the gas out from the many underground bases they own, or from the UFO filled skies.

I will bend for thee master, you will feel my mighty gas.

You know, I've known a couple of people with interesting tales who've managed to get a "following" of people.

My ongoing favourite is the "walk-in" soul evil druid, who was of course also a child molesting pimp.

Yet, there they were. A crowd of people who believed him. Believed IN him.

This is essentially the same phenomena where a pretty girl dates some guy that nobody had any interest in before, and suddenly he becomes very attractive to other people.

A "following" doesn't convince me.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny
On contrails and HINI, this is what I posted on my facebook page on 04apr09 “North Korea and Israel are the last to holdouts, everyone else is pretty much ready to walk away, which is why they are so anxious. If I can get out, they will effectively be neutered. But they are ramping up their last efforts. I hope someone in the Pentagon is watching to see if the contrails from that rocket has anything biological.

Huh? Contrails occur all over the world. How and what exactly are Israel and North Korea holding out on? Contrails are water vapour...they do not contain biological entities. Anything biological up there would die due to snap freezing.

They should probably bomb the thing before it takes off and remove North Korea from the map but I couldn’t make that kind of assessment without seeing how everything lays out. They have the biggest bio and chem arsenal in the world and dump a lot of their economy into supporting their WMD programs. The jet stream flows this way from there. Israel is talking about going into Iran, which they have to do soon before we make friends with Iran.”

Again evidence. You cant juts make outrageous statements without proving it. You havent provided us with any reference materials, pictures, quotes or even a source. This should be moved to the rant section

This is what I posted on 29apr09 - More on North Korea swine flu biological weapons attack on US
Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 2:48pm | Edit Note | Delete

Just because you post something on facebook does not mean it is true

North Korea launched a rocket into the jet stream against the wishes of most of the human race. Then I posted an article I wrote about marking-to-market rules on my facebook page where I noted my concerns that North Korea was testing using of the jet stream as a delivery system for a biological attack on the US.

Sigh, the jetstream would not take a rocket to the USA. First off, the jestream is not a constant factor, it varies in location and direction, so there is not way to tell which way the rocket will end up at. Secondly, a rocket is more easily guided using a radio signal (not sure of this) or GPS.

As well as that, any rocket at that height would have to have anti icing equipment on it, which is kind of not plausible. The rocket wouldnt work properly as the amount of ice accruing on it would cause its trajectory to become unpredictable

Really this thread is becoming ridiculous, it makes no sense and has no structure

Plus the Op will not answer anyones questions

[edit on 6/10/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by yobbi

Yes, Marijuana(drugs!) is to Hemp as Jew(holocaust!) is to Zionism. Rhetorical tricks of memetic dissinformation, to keep people from deeper truth.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone locked this thread for the mere mention of the M, Z, H or the J word, despite Hemp not having any mind altering value due to very low concentrations when compared to related plants and zionism being clearly a psychopathocratic construct of world elitism...

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Mindmelding]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by yobbi

Originally posted by Mindmelding
reply to post by yobbi

Hey, I'm pro hemp too! That plant alone could solve our economical problems, although maybe not as far as our monetary problems, which are basically a black hole of debt.

Ethanol, Hemp, Tesla rods... Whatever works that is renewable is better than giving energy to the oligarchy and I'm flexible.

It would end all money problems it can make over 30,000 items , 5000 I think it is in food alone,And it is good for the air too ... Was the elite who made it illegal so i do believe in this thread being the truth they have lied to us for years .

for more info go here. pimpinturtle.com...

Hemp could be made legal easily, if the folks making all the billions from the M crop started lobbying in Washington for its legalization. $300-$400 million per year would do the trick guaranteed! It would be legal within weeks. Of course then we would have an M lobby with truly despicable roots.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

This game of "spot the disinfo agent" is getting too easy. Can we play another one?

Corn pricing was driven up by the futures market using elitist money. A lot if not all of it from the oil companies themselves. The media was the one that gave the link from fuel to food and scared the witts out a few clueless folks.

Most people have not fallen for it. Ethanol has always been a viable fuel, and in many ways is superior to so called fossil fuels. Ethanol engines burn cleaner and last longer (as long as aluminum is kept out of them). Ethanol scares the crap out of TPTB, which is why they are willing to pay so many people to type against it.

I didn't need the media to point that out.

Common sense is sufficient.

Less supply, greater demand, higher price.

Value is tied to availability and DEMAND.

More people are driven into supply side by increased price.

More farm land is turned over to production of food for non-food use.

Corn is not hemp.

Hemp is essentially a weed, and doesn't need the same crop attention as corn. Nor is its first use as a food crop.

You can try and use snotty to make this sound more complicated, but demand drives.

Trying to make it more arcane so that people need to "come to you" for explaining it is always suspicious.

[edit on 2009/10/6 by Aeons]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I am pro hemp! Hemp is touted as one of the most useful survival plant on Earth.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

You're assuming that farmland is used at full capacity. It's everything but.

Hemp may be easier than ethanol, whatever works. But there are other crops for ethanol that are much better than corn, and those are, purposfully, not mentioned. Ethanol can be made from a wide spectrum of sugar heavy crops, from beetroot to sugarcane and even from waste like lawn clippings and cop surplus donuts.

How is drilling miles into the ground, having massive wars and shipping across the darn planet more economically viable? I'll answer, because it allows for monopolies for those making the decisions, and ethanol is an omniavailable fuel. It's everywhere if you just look for it.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Well it looks like a lot of the OPs claims come from a source similar to this:

MTBE! and MSG! and Flouride! Oh My!

You will note the 'related items' box advertising Alex Jones' Endgame DVD.

Sometimes it's just too easy.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by yobbi

Industrial Hemp is legaly grown in Ontario, Canada. Link

www.omafra.gov.on.ca...

We are slowly returning to "the good old days".Hemp being growing, all natural foods being sold and labeled. It is up to everyone to purchase and use products that are truely friendly to the eviroment and debunk the people detouring our existence on the fragile plant we live on.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
You haven't told us anything about your life and the "bloodlines".Are you still member of these?What is your purpose?

All you are saying is about ethanol.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hydrocarbons are cheap.

Cheaper than just about anything else.

Certainly cheaper than ethanol is to make.

Cheaper than the cup of coffee you are drinking.

Plowing under all land to farm, and devoting good farm crop land to production of fuel is insensible.

Using waste would be sensible. But using FOOD? No.

Corn is literally a staple in the food economy and diet of the Globe.

Removing it from food production, and into fuel production decreases supply. Demand for food doesn't go down. Demand for a cheap food source certainly doesn't go down. Price rises. More crop land is converted to fuel production. Demand still increases with population.

This isn't hard. Demand drives. Plowing under all arable land to feed people is retarded, and bad ecological management on its face.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

Nope, ethanol is crop to energy. There is enough land for food and fuel. Food prices are because we are running a funny money economy and has little to do with actual physics and geography.

This is a madman run world, nothing makes sense, and if you accept pricing as reflective of value you have not learned anything on ATS

Actually there is a planned take over of the US and world farmland. If you go to the second frame at ATS I outline what is being done. - Ignore the title, I used it to grab people attention so they would read and comment. The subject of food gets yawns, the subject of Obama at least gets flames

If farmland is used to produce both energy and food those who control it control the people. AS farmers know here and in Canada we are producing TOO much food and the government pays farmers NOT to grow food.

Remember Kissinger quote:
"Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control people."

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think this is just plain funny.

Everyone wants to feel special, I think this is a prime example.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

I am not going to call you a liar, but as a few other members have said, this does read like a "creative writing project" - the third draft of a creative writing project. A lot of build and drama, followed by a Cluster F--- of a story.

The Revelation that you (and these Bloodlines) are descended from Jesus Christ, is just kinda' stated abruptly and then you simply move on. and very similarly you mention that "2000 divided by 3 is 666.666...". I get that you're trying to connect the year 2000 with the "mark of the beast", but why is 2000 divided by 3? what is the significance of 3 in this equation?

My last question is, why are you presenting this information this way - Meaning, why in a long drawn out jumble? I think it would be more effective to lay your story out as an outline of important names and events. Allow the questions to role in, Then hit us with the explanations/theories/whatever.

Please know that my questions & criticisms are not meant to be insulting.
Thank you for posting your story.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
From page 56 of “Climate Projections Based on Emissions Scenarios for Long-Lived and Short-Lived Radiatively Active Gases and Aerosols”

www.climatescience.gov...

“The analysis shows that reductions in surface transportation emissions have a net negative forcing from short-lived gases and particles
in both regions, primarily due to reductions in ozone and black carbon. As these are both pollutants at the surface, reducing emissions transport
offers a way to simultaneously improve human health and mitigate climate warming (though the climate impact is quite small for Asia). The total climate mitigation would of course be larger adding in the effect of reduced
emissions of long-lived greenhouse gases. Inc ontrast, industrial/power sector emissions have their largest effect on climate through sulfate,
and hence yield a positive forcing. Thus, the net effect of changes in short-lived gases and particles to industrial/power emissions reductions
will offset a portion of any climate benefit from reduced emissions of long-lived gases. The domestic sector presents a similar picture to that
seen for surface transportation. Climate Projections Based on Emissions Scenarios for Long-Lived and Short-Lived Radiatively Active Gases and Aerosols offer another means to improve human health and mitigate warming. Note that the effects become particularly strong in Northern Hemisphere summer (Table 3.11), offering a potential path to mitigate increased summer heat over the Northern Hemisphere continents."

Also check out papers written by Drew Shindell of NASA who was awarded the respect of being among the top US scientists in 2004 by Scientific American -

pubs.giss.nasa.gov...

On stratospheric water vapor and ozone - Shindell - "Changes in stratospheric water vapor, also a greenhouse gas, and in transport between the troposphere and stratosphere are also current research topics."

www.giss.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I am a direct descendant of Confederate General Albert Pike. My grandmother used to tell all my friends, like it was some kind of honor? You know what relevance it had on anything? None at all!

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Actually after thinking about it I should expand on my last post. With such "inside" information and access to such "secrets" I would think that if I was truly against it I would have played along. Waited until I got all the proof needed then put it out for everyone one to see. Putting such posts on a conspiracy site only goes to prove that many conspiracies are shrouded in disinformation and people that want to seem important as a delusion. Any one with real inside information to any such thing, that wanted to bring it down, would have done so in a much more appropriate way.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
wouldn't life be boring
if we would not get screwed 24/7

[edit on 6-10-2009 by macssam]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

The idea that some elite group is trying to create a water mantle a-la-Noah's-Great-Flood isn't new.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
OP we have mostly heard from your research about what may be going on now.

I think most people are interested in the beginning and how it all came to be.

Others have spoken of 'another' faction beyond the ones we mostly consider the illuminati or Black Nobility.

Raylene Russbacher's husband, Gunther, claims to be part of the 'good' side and claims to be descended from the Hapsburgs.

Also there has been another person on this site that goes by 'Hidden Hand' (correct me if I am wrong ATSers) who claims to be part of another 'good' faction of the Illuminati.

Do you know anything about these two groups? Are they connected to you in any way? Whether they are or not could you please expand on them?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join