It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

actually by responding to his post you would be indeed on topic
Your attack on him is off topic

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hmm... How fascinating. I had a feeling that that was how they were controlling the weather outside of Cloud Seeding with Chem Trails. I remember it so vividly as I stared at my exhaust fumes coming out of my car and I was frozen with fear a long time ago.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Thiaoouba Prophecy]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny

Hydrous ethanol can and is actually a useful fuel that can be produced at a competitive price. But it doesn't cause the harmful emissions, much of which are needed to keep the quality of air we breath toxic so the house of cards the economy is built on using its favored source of free money (I call the bloodlines "the people that love free money"), sales of medical related products and services, health insurance, the whole shebang.

Ethanol is not as toxic as MTBE. Well, with either one, the longer we are exposed to it, the more sensitive we become. MTBE had been making them a lot of money for a long time. They got in way over their heads with debts that were based on future projections that it would keep making people sick. Really though, most of the people making the money from MTBE making people sick had no idea what MTBE was. But they are all fighting like hell now to keep ethanol on the market, which it making less people sick but still doing it.

They want to get back to using 15% oxygenates like they did with MTBE so they can get their plan back on course and get paid in the way they are accustomed to, which, well,,, really they made a killing off the economy collapsing. But if they don’t win this game, they won’t get to keep it. And they won’t be living very happy lives with the rest of the human race knowing what they did.

What keeps TPTB from becoming sick themselves since they breathe the same air that we do? Would they wantonly and knowingly make themselves and their families sick too?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

Wow, sorry for the lag, I didn’t know if anyone would want to hear this story or not. I know now that at least some of you will stick around to hear it all while some of you will not come back, until you start to hear about it everywhere you turn, then you will wish you had not left. As long as I know I have at least one ear, then I will focus my efforts on this thread as it appears to be the most productive project I having going on right now.
like you didn't know you would have at least one ear.
come on.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
5 posts from the OP and no links, video, picture, name dropping, GPS coordinates, or anything else has been posted to give this revelation MAXIMUM EXPOSURE, which is claimed to be paramount for the destruction of the 'evil plan'...

People are highly skeptical and rightly so... regardless of it being posted in the "Grey Area"...

Clandestiny, with all due respect, before you post anything else about your story, could you please scratch your head and try to think of anything tangible that you can post that doesn't compromise your team or your strategy, but will have even the most skeptical naysayers jaw drop to the floor?

If you do that, you basically have the majority of the members of ATS's attention, as well as god knows how many visitors. The exposure would be massive, and from your previous posts, that seems to have been your initial desire.

After that, you can take as long as you want, and I'm sure ATS staff will create a banner with a shortcut to this important story.

Failure to do so requires a REALLY good excuse, since we're here to deny ignorance.

Perhaps you're preparing your next post or posted it before you read this, so I'll give you an extra post just in case, before I walk out on this thread. Sorry if this seems harsh, but given your knowledge, I'm certain you'll understand.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I am going to play devils advocate. You just posted this as "good" done by Exon

We're changing the algae's gene structure to get them to produce hydrocarbons similar to those that come out of the ground and to trick them into pumping these hydrocarbons out instead of accumulating them. As other groups get CO2 sequestration techniques going, we'd like to take that CO2 and get the algae to convert it back into oil.

The only problem is you have to look at CO2 from a plants point of view. CO2 is a FERTILIZER, it makes plants grow faster stronger using LESS water. In fact if you go much below 280PPM plants stop growing and some start dieing off.

There are those scientists who consider the present "CO2 Starved" compared to the past. Plants seem to like about 1000PPM and some evidence shows past PPM as high as 7000 ppm link

Given the use of food (corn and sugar cane) as fuel and the resulting record profits for Monsanto and the grain trader Cargill not to mention the food riots. The "CO2 sequestration techniques" could be another method of making big bucks off of scarce food supplies.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding
People should realise that ethanol is the single biggest threat to the NWO power structure at the moment, because if the people of the world break the energy monopoly technology embargo, the structure the psychpathocracy has tried so hard to build will fold. Ethanol can do this, because it's a universal fuel. It can be obtained from plants almost everywhere and can be run by the vast majority of internal combustion engines with minimal modifications.

The cash for clunkers scheme and it's european equivalents, are, imo, an attempt to make easily convertable cars scarcer, replacing them with more modern and restrictive technology and an abundance of aluminum parts, which are corroded by ethanol. Ethanol is a HUGE threat to the world elite, Brazil has already provided proof of concept, as did the USA before prohibition, which was bankrolled by old man Rockeffeler funding women movements against alcohol because they disliked their men intoxicated while, at the same time, he was promoting his snake oil, which is oil, as auto fuel. The first cars ran on ethanol.

I am VERY skeptical of people bashing ethanol, it's a very clean emission fuel, and everything it does emit it will reabsorb in the next growth cycle, it's a renewable.

I'm still reading, but I'm still smelling manure from the OP, although I do admit there's probably a lot of bad additives out there. Heck, there's plenty in the water, let alone the fuel...

Again, if I'm wrong I would apologise.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Mindmelding]

Cars were 1st made to run on hemp

Henry Ford's first Model-T was built to run on hemp gasoline and the CAR ITSELF WAS CONSTRUCTED FROM HEMP! On his large estate, Ford was photographed among his hemp fields. The car, 'grown from the soil,' had hemp plastic panels whose impact strength was 10 times stronger than steel; Popular Mechanics, 1941.

www.illuminati-news.com...

Rudolf Diesel, the inventor of the diesel engine, designed it to run on vegetable and seed oils like hemp; he actually ran the thing on peanut oil for the 1900 World's Fair. Henry Ford used hemp to not only construct cars but also fuel them.

link   
I think he should be held to the same standard as ATS folks who claim to be disgruntled Area 51 whistleblowers.

Contact SO and transmit a confidential copy of your Illuminati RealID or other documentation and establish credibility, or just hang out in the nebulous 'gray area' where no one will read or believe your message.

I am quite sure there are others on ATS who are watching very carefully to see what direction you go with this.

For my own satisfaction I only have one question - where do you live? This will settle things for me anyway.

link   
This guy obviously just wants attention. If you really have an ounce of truth, why all the pauses? Dont wait for us to ask you a question, you started the thread! This is nothing more than an ethanol gasoline yada yada yada conspiracy theory. A weak one at that. I mean its like trying to asphyxiate an roach when you could just step on it. Just admit it- you sit in a cubicle all day, and when you get home you eat peanut butter with a spoon. Nothing special about you aside from your level of boredom.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

Oh yes my elitist ex master! Do expect me to accept an elitist source for validation (stanford) when the whole gist of your post is that elites do their best to fool most of mankind of most of the time. That will get me to believe you, yes sir, no logical fallacy, no sir!

Sorry for the sarcasm, but you seem to be further grasping at straws.

As for N. Korea, I do suspect it's a USA satellite state, propped up the same way the elites, through the USA and others, prop up tin pot dictators to justify massive military spending, in preparation for the world army to be used to oppress humanity, which is where I start to converge with your posts again, the very big picture we agree on.

But the Devil (and if you read my first post on this thread, also God) is in the details.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Hey maybe it appears that I think its good, but if you read my thread here on this change of oil production.You'll see I dont.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Quite the opposite.
Glad you read the post.
I put it in to highlight to the OP that the direction he/she is claiming we are heading with pollutants and fuel control, is in fact a complete load of rubbish, as this alage is the way the oil company elite wants us to still use oil. Either way it is about removing pollutant and not the theories of silliness that have been presented. Granted yes it is all still for control.
cheers zazz

[edit on 6-10-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

MTBE and ethanol can act as fuels, of course. But even in engines designed for gasoline, that have been being engineered for that purpose for over a hundred years, are still only around 20 percent efficient, meaning we waste 80 percent of the potential power in gasoline.

MTBE and ethanol (anhydrous ethanol) need high compression ratios to combust. Most engines these days have low compressions and have never been ported so even gasoline won't burn efficiently in them Gasoline and MTBE/ethanol are called oxygenates and are totally different than gasoline. Its like the difference between diesel and gasoline, you can't just run them in engines they are not designed to run in.

But really oxygenates were designed not to burn so as to cause excessive levels of volatile organic compounds to mix with nitrogen oxides smog causing a photochemical reaction in the suns rays that got rid of the smog while making air quality worse for the environment and our health. This not only helped set the stage for the end run to take over the world but made the same people doing it enough money to cover their plan through selling medical related products and services to all the people their oxygenates program was miking sick, all this while claiming oxygenates are good for air quality because as long as most people don't see pollution, they believe the air they were breathing is safer.

Do chem and con trails have anything to do with oxygenates?

What are the "bad guys" plans for Earth? Every bad person always has good intentions, and I want to know what there plans are.

What is your goal for Earth, if you are the other side, what is your goal, just to destroy them because you disagree?

If you don't have a plan, I WILL make a third team, because I have a plan. If this involves deaths on any side, I will make a third team.

Not that I believe any of this, because I simply don't have any proof.

I still want an answer

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by yobbi

Hey, I'm pro hemp too! That plant alone could solve our economical problems, although maybe not as far as our monetary problems, which are basically a black hole of debt.

Ethanol, Hemp, Tesla rods... Whatever works that is renewable is better than giving energy to the oligarchy and I'm flexible.

link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Mother Nature would have to join God in punishing us because some young couple ate an apple at the beginning of time or we wouldn’t have believed the apocalypse was heaven sent.

As far as the above quote, I have a problem with it. We don't know what the fruit is. It has always been assumed to be an apple, but that isn't what is written in the Word. And, I figure a decendent of Jesus Christ would know this.

Freenrgy,
"The fruit of the tree" whereas, the 'tree' referred to a Family Tree.
Cain was not the son of Adam and Eve. He is not even listed in Adam's genealogy in the scriptures. Cain was the Serpent Seed. There is much more I could tell you but I do not want to take this thread off topic.

And just because I may understand a scriptural truth does not mean I am a descendant of Jesus. I am just a humble one who tries to follow his lead.

link   
I read the runestone thread and I must say I was a little impressed with your logic, and your wit (with a quite sharp tongue). I then read the comments on this thread, and your replies in turn, and while you still haven't provided real proof, very few real questions in response to your story seemed to matter. Some great responses by the way, and too many to quote. I look forward to you future posts, and would like to have a real conversation with some of my questions.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Rain in drought regions, or desert, is a trigger to causing plate movement.

The dollar started sinking to where it is now in the spring of 2006 just as the switch to ethanol was being made. Also the price of oil was being falsely inflated through oil futures speculating at the same time because anhydrous ethanol can't compete against cheap oil.

Hydrous ethanol can and is actually a useful fuel that can be produced at a competitive price. But it doesn't cause the harmful emissions, much of which are needed to keep the quality of air we breath toxic so the house of cards the economy is built on using its favored source of free money (I call the bloodlines "the people that love free money"), sales of medical related products and services, health insurance, the whole shebang.

What Obama is trying to do now is prepare the medical system for a collapse when our air quality is restored to normal and we go back to our old rates of illness, well,, really much lesser rates. In order to keep the system afloat until it adjusts, the government will have to be able to pay for it while it will need as many patients as possible to try and keep our medical personal trained. So he wants to make sure people who can’t afford it can still get treatment. We are being poisoned from many direction but not enough to keep the medical bubble from busting, nor the financial community that relies on it from caving in.

Ethanol is not as toxic as MTBE. Well, with either one, the longer we are exposed to it, the more sensitive we become. MTBE had been making them a lot of money for a long time. They got in way over their heads with debts that were based on future projections that it would keep making people sick. Really though, most of the people making the money from MTBE making people sick had no idea what MTBE was. But they are all fighting like hell now to keep ethanol on the market, which it making less people sick but still doing it.

They want to get back to using 15% oxygenates like they did with MTBE so they can get their plan back on course and get paid in the way they are accustomed to, which, well,,, really they made a killing off the economy collapsing. But if they don’t win this game, they won’t get to keep it. And they won’t be living very happy lives with the rest of the human race knowing what they did.

Ethanol is not viable solution to fossil fuels, and never will be. The whole push for ethanol was a terrible mistake and served no other purpose than to drive up the price of corn, and in turn inflate everything. There is a corn lobby here in America and it was their push of this crappy fuel that caused the push for ethanol. The oil futures went up the way they did because it was obvious at that time oil was the best investment on Earth. It was going no were but up, up, up. The MSM reported even the slightest increases like religion. I imagine interested parties were sponsoring this drive for no other reason than to cash in. Given, Bush could have opened the reserves and stopped the price increases In their track, but his whole philosophy was to pump the economy with wealth even if it was based on trash worthless futures.

Some facts about Ethanol

The average U.S. automobile, traveling 10,000 miles a year on pure ethanol (not a gasoline-ethanol mix) would need about 852 gallons of the corn-based fuel. This would take 11 acres to grow, based on net ethanol production. This is the same amount of cropland required to feed seven Americans.

If all the automobiles in the United States were fueled with 100 percent ethanol, a total of about 97 percent of U.S. land area would be needed to grow the corn feedstock. Corn would cover nearly the total land area of the United States.

One gallon of ethanol has an energy value of only 77,000 BTUS. Thus, 70 percent more energy is required to produce ethanol than the energy that actually is in it. Every time you make one gallon of ethanol, there is a net energy loss of 54,000 BTUs.

Ethanol just adds to our burden and dependance on oil. The only reason anyone would sugest it as an alternative fuel or additive is for special interest gains. E.G. The Corn Lobby!

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding
reply to post by yobbi

Hey, I'm pro hemp too! That plant alone could solve our economical problems, although maybe not as far as our monetary problems, which are basically a black hole of debt.

Ethanol, Hemp, Tesla rods... Whatever works that is renewable is better than giving energy to the oligarchy and I'm flexible.

It would end all money problems it can make over 30,000 items , 5000 I think it is in food alone,And it is good for the air too ... Was the elite who made it illegal so i do believe in this thread being the truth they have lied to us for years .

for more info go here. pimpinturtle.com...

link   
I read all his posts and the information is speculative and generic.

Of course this leads to more doubts, so I suppose I should ask more questions:

1) When and what did Saudi Arabia do that had a major impact on the US and world economy in the last half of 2008?

2) Who caused the failure of Iceland's economy a year ago?

3) What SPECIFICALLY is planned for October 25?

It will be interesting to see which path you take. If you truly 'went rogue' then your evidence needs to be compelling.

link   
On ethanol being good for air quality –

news-service.stanford.edu...

On weather and earthquakes, sure it is claimed that it cannot cause seismic activity. But when I confronted the USGS with my research proving this to be false, they doubled back with links to papers that showed that what I was telling them was nothing new, that this has been being researched for a few years. But still their website claims weather can in no way cause earthquakes. Try telling that to the people who published a paper a few months back just before typhoon season began about how they cause earthquakes in the south pacific and surrounding seismic plates, which them as the first monsoons hit, so did multiple earthquakes of magnitudes not usual for the regions they struck. In fact right over the last few weeks, there has been an unprecedented amount in number and size of earthquakes worldwide as rain falls in drought regions of the US while typhoons drown south pacific island nations, which keep heading for parts of Vietnam which just started adding ethanol to gasoline.

On climate science that supports what I am saying –

www.climatescience.gov...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

This game of "spot the disinfo agent" is getting too easy. Can we play another one?

Corn pricing was driven up by the futures market using elitist money. A lot if not all of it from the oil companies themselves. The media was the one that gave the link from fuel to food and scared the witts out a few clueless folks.

Most people have not fallen for it. Ethanol has always been a viable fuel, and in many ways is superior to so called fossil fuels. Ethanol engines burn cleaner and last longer (as long as aluminum is kept out of them). Ethanol scares the crap out of TPTB, which is why they are willing to pay so many people to type against it.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join