It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'm clinging to the vain hope that the OP 'might' reference something new. I'm always searching for new researchable data regarding ETs.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
sorry, we must've posted at the same time regarding the name thing, ok.

What are we supposed to do or what do you expect to be done about the ethanol?

Is this and the other chemicals you mentioned behind the increased the natural disasters lately?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
You need to ignore the diversions and tell your story.

Right now I'm thinking you are a person who believes you have stumbled upon a great truth of some sort. You knew people would not listen without an incentive to do so. So you invented this persona you are presenting to get people to listen to you.

What you should have done is prepare your entire story and make sure it is understandable. Collect links that are helpful and supportive. Then you should have posted the entirety of what you have to say all at once using multiple posts if needed. You should have done all that before you started and then responded to questions.

If you are being honest about your identity you need not post your name to be able to say which family you are from or that are involved.

When you say you interfered with all of this, exactly how. How did you influence the outcome. Lobbyists? Threats? Financial incentive? Manipulating the media? Members inside the media?

Any of the above would have produced media that could be linked to and presented by you?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Rain in drought regions, or desert, is a trigger to causing plate movement.

The dollar started sinking to where it is now in the spring of 2006 just as the switch to ethanol was being made. Also the price of oil was being falsely inflated through oil futures speculating at the same time because anhydrous ethanol can't compete against cheap oil.

Hydrous ethanol can and is actually a useful fuel that can be produced at a competitive price. But it doesn't cause the harmful emissions, much of which are needed to keep the quality of air we breath toxic so the house of cards the economy is built on using its favored source of free money (I call the bloodlines "the people that love free money"), sales of medical related products and services, health insurance, the whole shebang.

What Obama is trying to do now is prepare the medical system for a collapse when our air quality is restored to normal and we go back to our old rates of illness, well,, really much lesser rates. In order to keep the system afloat until it adjusts, the government will have to be able to pay for it while it will need as many patients as possible to try and keep our medical personal trained. So he wants to make sure people who can’t afford it can still get treatment. We are being poisoned from many direction but not enough to keep the medical bubble from busting, nor the financial community that relies on it from caving in.

Ethanol is not as toxic as MTBE. Well, with either one, the longer we are exposed to it, the more sensitive we become. MTBE had been making them a lot of money for a long time. They got in way over their heads with debts that were based on future projections that it would keep making people sick. Really though, most of the people making the money from MTBE making people sick had no idea what MTBE was. But they are all fighting like hell now to keep ethanol on the market, which it making less people sick but still doing it.

They want to get back to using 15% oxygenates like they did with MTBE so they can get their plan back on course and get paid in the way they are accustomed to, which, well,,, really they made a killing off the economy collapsing. But if they don’t win this game, they won’t get to keep it. And they won’t be living very happy lives with the rest of the human race knowing what they did.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

Are you one of the Earth Allies that the Federation so often speak of?

It's been mentioned that the swine flu was intended to be far stronger and deadlier, but with help from other realms, it was calmed. So they had to move on to using the vaccine for their evil plans... but, again, word is that the vaccine, too, will be tempered and will not produce the radical effects it was supposed to.

It seems that all of their plans are falling apart before their eyes. We will prevail. Darkness cannot exist where there is Light. So much light is upon Earth now, the end is here for them. Revelations will be coming out that will show their true colors.... good thing you went rogue, clandestiny, you are on the winning side now! Though the ride is gonna be pretty bumpy for us all. Hang on tight.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by blujay]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
People should realise that ethanol is the single biggest threat to the NWO power structure at the moment, because if the people of the world break the energy monopoly technology embargo, the structure the psychpathocracy has tried so hard to build will fold. Ethanol can do this, because it's a universal fuel. It can be obtained from plants almost everywhere and can be run by the vast majority of internal combustion engines with minimal modifications.

The cash for clunkers scheme and it's european equivalents, are, imo, an attempt to make easily convertable cars scarcer, replacing them with more modern and restrictive technology and an abundance of aluminum parts, which are corroded by ethanol. Ethanol is a HUGE threat to the world elite, Brazil has already provided proof of concept, as did the USA before prohibition, which was bankrolled by old man Rockeffeler funding women movements against alcohol because they disliked their men intoxicated while, at the same time, he was promoting his snake oil, which is oil, as auto fuel. The first cars ran on ethanol.

I am VERY skeptical of people bashing ethanol, it's a very clean emission fuel, and everything it does emit it will reabsorb in the next growth cycle, it's a renewable.

I'm still reading, but I'm still smelling manure from the OP, although I do admit there's probably a lot of bad additives out there. Heck, there's plenty in the water, let alone the fuel...

Again, if I'm wrong I would apologise.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Mindmelding]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

ncidently, my ole science class taught me that techtonic plate shifting = earthquakes...not raining in deserts or whatnot your claiming

The change in the amount of water can cause earthquakes but it is usually from millions of tons of ice suddenly melting or forming. Also the change from Interglacial to Ice age can occur in as little as afew decades.

If we are head into a Gleissberg cycleminimum the big problem will be the shorting of the growing cycle by about two weeks. This means no wheat growing in a lot of Canada and Russia.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
ethanol is taking energy for food and transporting it around, converting it, retransporting it, and then putting it in your vehicle to go get food that is now more expensive because you put food in your gas tank.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hey! Aren't all of us the powers that be? Everyone keeps saying they they they but aren't they us? I mean think of tv. We don't watch tv if they put crap on it. They make tv programs for us, showing us things we would like to see.

The more we talk about this nwo or secret people running the world the more we us those symbols. Look around you,I got friends putting retarded symbols on to their business cards now.

Are they the new world order or illuminati or some special bloodline? No,just my friends. People have been following and leading forever. People pick up habits from people around them all the time.

We are all The Powers That Be,We are all of the same bloodline,We are all happy,We are all sad,We are all looking for answers,We are all constantly seeking for ways to join the elite.

I don't know when the last time was that anyone here had to go down to the traffic department? LOL the monkeys can't even control a small space of 200 square metres. Now can they control the world yet none of the systems they put into place? I'm sorry but I'm constantly reminded everyday of how little anyone controls anything in this world.

We are just a virus that fights itself. A very beautiful war seeking virus.

Thanks to the op was an interesting read non the less and after all that is why I come here.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Nope, ethanol is crop to energy. There is enough land for food and fuel. Food prices are because we are running a funny money economy and has little to do with actual physics and geography.

This is a madman run world, nothing makes sense, and if you accept pricing as reflective of value you have not learned anything on ATS

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny

There are three sides to the global warming debate. One says it’s caused by excessive emissions of CO2, another says it doesn’t exist, and a third one you have likely never heard of, although it’s supported by some of the best scientific minds in the human race, although not by any politicians, so you won’t hear about it if you don’t know where and how to look for it. This theory has to do with pollutants that cause dramatic changes in weather patterns where they are emitted as they are emitted. It actually makes perfect and easy to understand sense too. In a moment, you will understand why the truth about this is not a preferred topic for public consumption.

Ok, you've entered my realm now

Huh? Thats funny. It seems that the various meteorology departments across the planet dont seem to have access to this "third" side you claim to know of. Now while polllutants can and will encourage the growth of ice to form cirrus or cirroform clouds, it will not have a dramatic effect on weather patterns. Oh and by the way, the entire planet has actually been cooling over the last two years, not warming

When it was finally used in full force at 15% of our national fuel supply nationwide beginning in 1995, it had the effect of causing a national drought pattern to begin to form that forced billions, perhaps trillions of tons of water vapor into stratosphere where it could not come back down as rain until the supply of MTBE was cut off, which was supposed to happen in the early winter months of 1999 while it was cold, which would make that water vapor come down all at once.

Ummmm, you do know that the stratosphere contains little or no water right. If you need me to prove it, I will gladly show you 1500 odd weather balloon flights from across the globe that will completely debunk that statement. And water at that height in any content will actually exist as ice....and a cooler climate will actually not allow that water to come down. Any rain from the three high cloud types only rains as virga (precipitation not reaching the ground), and effectively evaporates before it falls throught the 20,000 to 35,000ft where it exists

Another aspect of science that you don’t hear about is how cataclysmic earthquakes are caused by rain in drought regions, especially when the rain ends, and even more so if ended all at once by a flood. If this plan had not been interrupted in the summer of 1999, then just before the Y2K virus went to work, the supply of MTBE would have been cut off giving the first impression that the end of the world had indeed arrived. The Y2K virus would have followed confirming it in most people’s minds.

Again no

You clearly have a lack of understanding about anything, it appears.

Earthquakes are caused by three things. Tectonic activity (including volcanic activity), bomb or missle testing and mining. Many earthquakes happen out to sea. You cant tell me that these occur due to a drought
can you? And, if this were true, the entire continent of Australia would be as active as the San Andreas fault line...which it is not

Weather does not influence the movment of the plates

That initial MTBE attack would have been followed by worldwide chaos of a magnitude unimagined. It wouldn’t have settled down until a prophet arouse could explain it all, which further investigation would have lead to the revelation that he was a descendent of Jesus through the Templar’s, much the same as I am.

Oh here we go

Your thread is starting to make sense now. You're not a fundamentalist Christian by any chance are you?

Man, that was a mouthful wasn’t it? I’ll be back later after taking a break and doing some exercise. If you will stick with me, I will stay at this until it is over, which may not take long, all I need is a door to get my foot in and the game is over, or just beginning.

Excellent please keep talking about the weather. It will be a pleasure to debunk it

I can’t stress enough that this story is real.

Fail....epic fail

[edit on 6/10/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Even if what you are saying IS true, posting it on ATS is NOT going to prove to the world any of it. Are you kidding? Sure it's entertaining, sort of, but much more solid research gets swept under the rug and scoffed at daily on this site. Unless you have a bombshell that is demonstrably provable, you have no business wasting your time trying to save the world from a conspiracy website.

Otherwise. please proceed and get to the point.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
please, copy all your posts cleandestine and put the link in the first post

I wont go in a hunt for your posts though this thread plz ... and plz tell you history, we will listen and then ... well lets see

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
[edit on 6-10-2009 by zazzafrazz]

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

"Your realm" has been decimated by a lot of posters here on ATS, yet to me you've always seemed like a closed minded juggernaut of self importance.

That you throw up an "epic fail" type post and expect to be taken seriously by anyone over 14 is beyond me.

I've seen you do better, although, like for the OP, I've never been able to take you seriously.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
He's telling the truth, I'm on his 'team' and I've been on his team ever from the day he picked me up on the street. I was a down and out, I was a bum, I was a rent boy for anyone who would pay.

Well he paid and I never looked back, mostly because he said he could not do it with me looking back at him, my dirt covered face put him off and my one wandering eye really did nothing for the enjoyment of it all.

Y2k was just the start! oh sorry, you heard that part.... and this gas was where it was all meant to end. But wait the gas?! I will always remember asking the question about the gas and never getting an answer.

Why did they not just create and blow the gas out from the many underground bases they own, or from the UFO filled skies.

I will bend for thee master, you will feel my mighty gas.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

Perhaps instead o f attacking OZ, you should disprove his claims?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding
reply to post by OzWeatherman

"Your realm" has been decimated by a lot of posters here on ATS, yet to me you've always seemed like a closed minded juggernaut of self importance.

That you throw up an "epic fail" type post and expect to be taken seriously by anyone over 14 is beyond me.

I've seen you do better, although, like for the OP, I've never been able to take you seriously.

Thanks I guess

You must obviously have an issue with me if 3 words actually bother you. Judging by most of what the OP has written he/ she may well be 14

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

No, it would be an even more off topic tangent than it is now. I like the symmetry, you supported him (quicker than I could read his post and I'm a speed reader...) without adding squat, I took him down with nothing but a veiled reference to his past postings.

At least I gave people food for thought if they want to use the search function and make their own judgement call about what OZ and Cº are all about.

I don't want to derail this thread though, should the Op's wish to delete my OZ related posts I'm fine with it.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
On extra extraterrestrials, that is a reserve plan where secret technology is used to fake an alien invasion who then cut a deal with the powers that be to rule us, while they announce to be from heaven, connected to the Hebrew God who created the universe and announce the twelve tribes of Israel to be their chosen people.

On contrails and HINI, this is what I posted on my facebook page on 04apr09 “North Korea and Israel are the last to holdouts, everyone else is pretty much ready to walk away, which is why they are so anxious. If I can get out, they will effectively be neutered. But they are ramping up their last efforts. I hope someone in the Pentagon is watching to see if the contrails from that rocket has anything biological. They should probably bomb the thing before it takes off and remove North Korea from the map but I couldn’t make that kind of assessment without seeing how everything lays out. They have the biggest bio and chem arsenal in the world and dump a lot of their economy into supporting their WMD programs. The jet stream flows this way from there. Israel is talking about going into Iran, which they have to do soon before we make friends with Iran.”

This is what I posted on 29apr09 - More on North Korea swine flu biological weapons attack on US
Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 2:48pm | Edit Note | Delete

North Korea launched a rocket into the jet stream against the wishes of most of the human race. Then I posted an article I wrote about marking-to-market rules on my facebook page where I noted my concerns that North Korea was testing using of the jet stream as a delivery system for a biological attack on the US.

In just as many days as it would take for such an biological attack of this sort to take root on our soil, an Asian swine flu virus epidemic breaks out in Mexico and spread to the US striking New York City the worst first.

Just as the virus began to rear its head in Mexico City, Barack Obama showed up there in Air Force One.

The same day it was reported that New York City had the worst outbreak of the virus in the US, Air Force One did an impromptu fly over of the 911 attack ground zero reportedly as part of a photo op program where no warnings were announced that it was coming so many New Yorkers thought they were under attack by terrorists and went running for cover.

Air Force One has biological weapon testing equipment because it would be the presidents home base in case of a nuclear, biological , or chemical attack on our soil.

Are these coincidences or are we suffering from a biological weapon attack where we are secretly at war with North Korea while the Obama administration is keeping the story in the strictest of confidence even with regard to our intelligence and military agencies?

On ethanol being good for air quality –

news-service.stanford.edu...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join