It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PenandSword

Read that in Emrick's voice, using emphasis. Just pretend it's one long play where the whistle doesn't blow for about 3 minutes straight

I'm interested to see what this guy has to post next. Like a previous poster said, it'd make for good Creative Writing.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
everything your saying is matching up in my mind. keep talking about this. nice to have someone who talks from the angle of our controllers.

link   
ats is filled with people who need something better to do with their time, if your legit, continue ur thread and give us something useful to read
if ur a fake, honestly bro, get a girlfriend or something we are tired of crap like this
if your tellin the truth again continue and thank you for sharing whatever it is you are going to share, cuz so far all u have shared is a nice story that wasted about 10 minutes of my time

link   
ats is filled with people who need something better to do with their time, if your legit, continue ur thread and give us something useful to read
if ur a fake, honestly bro, get a girlfriend or something we are tired of crap like this
if your tellin the truth again continue and thank you for sharing whatever it is you are going to share, cuz so far all u have shared is a nice story that wasted about 10 minutes of my time

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I say, I wish to hear the story out. I will reserve my own judgement until such time as the story has played itself to the point that I cannot believe it anymore. It is very early in the tale and there may be much information yet to come. To all those who are demanding PROOF NOW or are having BS detector overloads, please, for the benefit of those who are showing interest, veer away for the time being, come back in a day or two and then decide...maybe you'll have your proof, maybe you will not.

:-)

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by VirginiaGreen
Damn it man, you need to get rid of the BS meter. They are known to break. These days you need an underground, 100 sq. mile BS tank. Even then dudes like this will fill it up in a matter of months.

*edit*

any chance of dropping the ban hammer on the OP?

[edit on 6-10-2009 by VirginiaGreen]

You really need to think about stuff before you type it/say it. You really look like an [SNIP] to me after what you said in your post.

You have no idea who this person is who made the thread, and before they are allowed the time to explain themselves you quickly jump to talk sh*t on them. Allow people some breathing room and maybe you will get the answers you seek.

At least the OP seems to be trying to give us the full story here. Either way, I would like to hear what the OP has to say in full, regardless of what everyone else seems to think, or say.

You all need to realize, if someone really had knowledge that we all wanted to know, which probably has actually happened on ATS now many times, they were most likely kicked to the curb because of people like you who talk down to others for trying to share information.

I'm not saying that this thread is going to be completely 100% true, but it's possible that there is some credibility to the OP, and we should give them a chance to show it. So if you can clandestiny show us/tell us some more information regarding who you are/what you know/how you know it etc. it will provide yourself with some much needed credibility. And please do finish your story, I am listening with an open mind.

Mod Edit: Removed censor circumvention

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
MTBE and ethanol can act as fuels, of course. But even in engines designed for gasoline, that have been being engineered for that purpose for over a hundred years, are still only around 20 percent efficient, meaning we waste 80 percent of the potential power in gasoline.

MTBE and ethanol (anhydrous ethanol) need high compression ratios to combust. Most engines these days have low compressions and have never been ported so even gasoline won't burn efficiently in them Gasoline and MTBE/ethanol are called oxygenates and are totally different than gasoline. Its like the difference between diesel and gasoline, you can't just run them in engines they are not designed to run in.

But really oxygenates were designed not to burn so as to cause excessive levels of volatile organic compounds to mix with nitrogen oxides smog causing a photochemical reaction in the suns rays that got rid of the smog while making air quality worse for the environment and our health. This not only helped set the stage for the end run to take over the world but made the same people doing it enough money to cover their plan through selling medical related products and services to all the people their oxygenates program was miking sick, all this while claiming oxygenates are good for air quality because as long as most people don't see pollution, they believe the air they were breathing is safer.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It would appear that some of our members have forgotten that this is the gray area.

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

This mean that you are welcome to be sceptical, but you should still do so with respect towards the OP and your fellow members.

Civility and Decorum are required!

Off-topic posts will not be tolerated as in any other forum on ATS.

Any further insults and/or off-topic posts will be removed and/or a point penalty will be executed and/or a 3 day post ban will follow.

Please keep it civil. You don't have to have an open mind, but you can still have manners.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
B.S.! The reason the dollar has fallen from grace is obvious to any that would seek to see. It has to do with competition with China, and pushes that the Bush Administration made to drive up the cost of Chinese labor, and in turn the Chinese response. It also has to do with the world opinion on Israel and in turn America. (War mongering etc) Since they will never be able to get punitive measures in the UN they will and do use other methods to bring us down a bit. It sucks but at this time a large portion of the world stands against us due to our relationship with Israel and the resulting wars in the middle east.

Most of the world fully believes that 9/11 and the insuring wars were contrived and perpetrated for no other reason than to put the vise on Iran. Just look at a map of the middle east! This type of behavior is akin to Hitler’s foreign policies and is not tolerated.

The world opinion should be used as a wakeup call, but instead the masses here in America put their full trust in the American media outlets. Anything contrary is considered treasonous by the masses.

The American system is corrupt to the bone. Is it really a secret that our congressmen are corrupt? Just have a look at what the lobbies are spending in Washington. I could go there and lobby myself but no one would give me the time a day, why? Because I wouldn’t be throwing around millions of dollars! Want proof! Just have a look at Medicare part D passed under the Bush administration. It would have bankrupted a Clinton era fed, and was argued by many to be legislation by big pharma for big pharma. It looks like www.aipac.org... has not only suppressed the Goldstone report but may well have been the root cause for the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
CLANDESTINY-

So we're being poisoned, starved AND having our climate manipulated?

All of this is being controlled by descendants of Jesus Christ or the "House of David"?

Is this the gist of your truth so far?

[edit on 10/6/09 by StonyJ]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
So far so good. I am glad you came back to post ClanD. look forward to reading more. S&F for you

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamale_214

To all those who are demanding PROOF NOW or are having BS detector overloads, please, for the benefit of those who are showing interest, veer away for the time being, come back in a day or two and then decide...maybe you'll have your proof, maybe you will not.

:-)

Like I said, while I am enjoying this read, if I come back in a day or 2, how many posts like yours will I have to read through, until questions are answered? So, I think I will have to hang in here for just today. The day is not over yet, and unless this person gives a little more information than just a good story about being descended from the Knights Templar, blah, blah, blah, or something else tangible, there will be no need to check back in a couple of days!

Carry on................

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
Is it just me, or does no one else see that even after OP's second elaborate post, nothing has yet to be said?

Well so far he has said
1. He is a descendent of Jesus Christ
2. Y2K was a virus (thought it was a settings error in computers)
3. "If you divide 2000 by 3, you get 666.666..etc, that is the year 2000" Uhh ok, so what
4. The first gulf war was only to hide a vote on a gasoline additive that is a diabolical shceme to destroy most of earth population

All were missing are the FACTS!

-E-

[edit on 6-10-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

You have my attention clandestiny. Very intriguing post. I have my own theories about the food we eat having ingredients there are added for alternative reasons.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Please keep posting, it would be good to hear your full story

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Any further insults and/or off-topic posts will be removed and/or a point penalty will be executed and/or a 3 day post ban will follow.

Damn convoluted Lysdexia, I read that as:
Any further insults and/or off-topic posts will be removed and/or a poster executed in 3 days will follow.

To reprieve myself from execution (lol): nope, didn't even notice it was Grey Area. I stay away from posts there/here, just missed it being so.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by toddtenexpa
reply to post by clandestiny

You have my attention clandestiny. Very intriguing post. I have my own theories about the food we eat having ingredients there are added for alternative reasons.

Could you possibly be referring to something like the bag of Green Giant Peaches I bought 2 weeks ago which were hard as rocks that are still attempting to ripen in the fruit drawer of my fridge? Something is wrong with those peaches. Normal peaches would have turned soft and brown within 5 days. These peaches are still rock-hard and have little to no flavor. I ate one 3 days ago and another one today. The rest in the bag are still preserved in their pre-ripened stage. Is that normal? Or is their condition due to chemical intervention?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I do like the part where you will prove what you say without any doubt...

have at it then...solid undeniable proof always perks my interest.

incidently, my ole science class taught me that techtonic plate shifting = earthquakes...not raining in deserts or whatnot your claiming...but then again, what do I know, I just end up believing whomever has the most proof for their claims...outshine modern science and you got my vote. (hell, prove elves are underground shaking things up and I will believe that also...but that would have to be some serious proof)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join