It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny
Mother Nature would have to join God in punishing us because some young couple ate an apple at the beginning of time or we wouldn’t have believed the apocalypse was heaven sent.

Wow! I don't know where to begin. My brain hurts from trying to read that.

So, it comes down to ethanol?

As far as the above quote, I have a problem with it. We don't know what the fruit is. It has always been assumed to be an apple, but that isn't what is written in the Word. And, I figure a decendent of Jesus Christ would know this.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

Name some names here give us solid evidence we just cannot take your word for it. Bank accounts, land address, money list, companies owned, goverment officials bought, and then you need to show said proof... We get stories like this all the time We need you to do that.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Is it just me, or does no one else see that even after OP's second elaborate post, nothing has yet to be said?

This is the kind of poster which I call a "stringer": OP strings along members with useless drivel (most of which is common knowledge among most folks here) or theories conjectured in the OP's mind, , but never really says a damn thing.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

It seems like a bunch of ecological themes were squished together into some sort of incoherent bable. Honestly, no offense to the OP but your last post was so disjointed and made no sense at all.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
OKAYyyy

I have just one little problem with this. Methanol, iso-Butylene, and Ethanol are all hydrocarbons. That means they are composed of Carbon, hydrogen and Oxygen atoms. All three burn real well forming Carbon Dioxide, Carbon Monoxide and Water. When I say burn real well I mean like an Acetylene or butene torch.

Yes there has been a climate change but it was predicted by several people based on statistical analysis of the past.

However I am still willing to listen because I would not put it pass the oil companies putting something weird in our fuel. As we know the oil companies are controlled by the bankers (rockefeller etc)

So please continue.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
when i read:

"Some of you may think it wrong of me to have done this..."

i stopped until i skimmed 1999, thinking there would be some real meat and reality to this poor, poor skeleton of generality, but it turns out you were just talking about being a drunk hobo for TWELVE years.

why on earth would you say what i quoted? it instantly baffled me and my first thought (cause this whole post smells like BS) was that if any of this is true, i doubt you're rogue. it's like how a criminal has a certain way he kills people to get attention, and i think that if any of this happens to be true, you aren't rogue and just doing what all classic villains do by revealing your plan because of your arrogance (or in failure, to at least sound intelligent, which could work here if your post has any semblance of truth).
so if you're whatever you say you are i implore you, tell it all, and asap. we have pretty sharp blades of discernment.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Eve's apple was the Tablets of Destiny

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I actually enjoy these kinds of threads. It would be great in the creative writing section until the author ponies up the information we all want to know!

Who, What, where, when?

Let's get to the point, we want names and exact dates.

I hate to say it, but here I go....................proof????????????????????

Or, another way to put it, to the author.........What's your point?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You went "rogue" huh? Are you sure you're remembering that right? Is it possible they actually "threw" you out?

So far you've said absolutely nothing. You sir, are no Hidden_Hand

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
where is my meat?

No meat?

Guess not

Post numero dos is just another non-sense global conspiracy where the US is the only player and victim at the same time. But I probably missed something since I couldn't bare reading it all.

I do wonder however how living in the streets and a black sheep managed to gain control of a system where you're not a player.

Anyways...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Looking forward to your next post.

I would like to know what direction humanity is headed in, in your opinion.

What significance does the date December 21, 2012 have to you?

Do you feel that we as a collective whole are going to need to go thru the worst of the worst in order to finally live in peace?

What is your stance on reptilian bloodlines?

Thanks for the thread.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Would you mind if I asked you some questions?

What specifically have you done in aid against the ELITE?

How did you do it?

How much longer will the charade be able to lumber on?.. assuming what you've stated above is true.

What do you believe is the outcome of all of this? If what you say is true in what direction does that point humanity and what will come to light as a result?

Is what you're doing to combat THE SYSTEM something that everybody can do or is it more like a solo effort that you and your team can only indulge in?

From what I understand the shadow behind the scenes is almost all-pervasive but I know that it would be easy to underestimate the reach and power of such an entity, do you know how deep the iceberg goes?

Is the estimated projections of global calamity anywhere near reality? Are unprecedented super-storms going to emerge or is it over-hype to keep us afraid?

I understand that there is no need for worry on the deepest level because everything is always going to be alright but is there cause for concern on a superficial level? What kind of event are we going to b encountering?

Err, If I think of more I'll ask.

I don't think your Bull$#!...
But I don't credit you as being reliable as well.
Just interested in what you have to say.

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Did your bloodlines create the huge black triangles that people are seeing all across the world in order to save themselves from a cataclysmic event and float around the Earth's atmosphere for years after man's demise in an ice age perpetuated by the return of planet Nibiru which is actually a small brown dwarf star that is entering our atmosphere at 2 AU per day, causing changes in the sun in turn causing changes to the earth as in the global warming hoax thought up by Al Gore and his international gang of bastards that made him billions of dollars whereas George Bush was going to declare Martial Law and stay in office but then Rockefeller said "No u" and elected Obama to take the fall for humanity after the Earth changes took place and eliminated 89% of the World's population, leaving your family to take over the airport in Denver as the New World Airport Commission, and setup the capital of the New World Order, because the CIA is moving their HQ to Denver by 2012 and will be safe to carry out their clandestine operations against NWO naysayers like the genius Alex Jones, and then rule the world forever?

Or maybe I'm just crazy.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

So far I am with you, and understand what you are saying, some have very short memories, but my thinking is if you continue the pieces will get put back together in the right order.

Please tell me if I am right in understanding and am following right, but in terms that I think some will remember.

The pushing of unleaded petrol as the fuel source to try and clean up the climate, and the recent Bush administration used to push the Ethanol, by passing a bill to turn corn into Ethanol, which a lot didn't realise would also produce a shortage of food?

I do hope your going to keep to your word, as long as you have one ear you will continue? no matter how hard it becomes here for you?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join