It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Hey Clandestiny, check this thread out. I'm curious as to what you think. Is it accurate, true, or a lie?

I would be inclined to not disbelieve it at first glance. His birth date suggests he was born into a similar program I was. If you are good enough to trace secret societies back to Greece and Israel, then made the leap to Egypt to find the obvious birth of the bloodlines, if you missed the Punt’s (en.wikipedia.org...)
influence on Egypt, then you may miss most of what is going on today as being relevant to the same game that was in play when Bush was in office.

Punt was in the region Sudan, Ethiopia, Somalia and Kenya are now. The Punt’s ruled North Africa and were a highly advanced people, way beyond what Egypt became. Their history has been kept out of the mainstream view of history, which is easy to do because white people don’t care to hear about how black Africans having inspired the birth of modern civilization.

If however you can make that link without prejudice, it opens up whole new vistas into discovering the true roots of the bloodlines. If you have the confidence to believe the evidence, finding enough to show that Black Africans are behind the scheme to take over the world is not hard. Like with Jews with the holocaust, which served to take focus off them as central players in the game, slavery has acted the same way to take blacks off the radar. But black and white royalty have been playing this game since before civilization is said to have been born.

Puntland is a region of Somalia that was named and declared independent of Somalia in 1998. It is funded primarily by piracy.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

Hello friend. I am here for you. If you would like to compare information and discuss further of what you know with someone who is gathering and collaborating infomation. please please feel free to Consult with and private message me. You may be able to realize by user name i am on a similar path as yourself as far as using information to empower the general public with information on these exact topics. Thank you and God Bless EVERYONE on ATS and beyond

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

Look at a pyramid. Who is really at the top of the pyramid. The top is not the top, what of the chambers.

With how you speak of society, secret societies, etc... I can tell your very far off from the real "truth".

Core of truth drifting in a sea of illusive perversions.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

I was born, not hatched

What's that supposed to mean?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KilluminatisRex

Would you care to share your testimony with us?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
clandestiny, I know you have a lot of crapola to wade through here, but I was wondering if you had an answer to my question, specifically it was:

You made mention several times of the New World Order being capped off with a new One World Religion. Could you elaborate at all on the aspects of that religion? Is it centered on the New Age Religion of the United Nations, and it's "interfaith" centers which try today to make all religions seem like different sides of the same coin? Would the focus of the religion be a living messiah (as hinted at in this thread), and/or a new definition of god? And would it be connected to "aliens" (real or false)?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Based on clandestiny's reposting of the video that violates the terms and conditions, and the privacy policy of ATS, we have post banned the member.

Secondly, after a lengthy discussion with the staff, we have, as you can see, moved this thread to the hoax because we determined that he has not met the requirements of providing us with scanned documents that we can verify the veracity of his claims with.

Assuming clandestiny does provide the scanned documents we have requested and, assuming they do verify what he is claiming, the thread will be moved back to gray and clandestiny will be reinstated.

If not, the [HOAX] will be added to the title and clandestiny will be permanently banned.

As we don't want this thread to become a mess of drama over the member himself, we're closing this thread and any other clandestiny thread, until further notice.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
HAPPY NEWS...

Clandestiny has in deed provided the scanned documents and has, without a doubt proven he was, in fact, involved with a court case in Houston Texas.

Thread(s) re-opened and Clandestiny's membership re-instated.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
That's good to hear. I sent him a u2u that same day, but he wasn't able to get it.

Don't worry Crakeur, it's a nice one

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Clandestiny, have you or have you not read the texts of Insider? (Revelations of an elite family Insider 2005). You have not reacted to questions on that topic yet (see previous page in your thread). In my opinion that document just cannot be passed by within your topic. (There is a film made of it: www.xtranormal.com...).
Then, in 2008, the second one at the same place www.godlikeproductions.com...
then Hidden Hand here on ATS (you will find that easily).

You could say any one or all of these are fakes, if you have a deeper understanding of these issues yourself. Other than that, you may be misusing the term 'bloodline.' Several posts alluded to the wording of Insider 2005 here, even on this very page.

Please do us the favor of answering this question directly.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Oh yeah,, I did start to read it. It was interesting at first but it got kind of boring. I didn't think that if I held in there that it would lead to anything tangible. He spoke in circles. I grew up around some who talked like that. They don't give out anything but esoteric hints to what they think the game is all about. But I always thought they really didn't know, otherwise they wouldn’t play. The key to the game being secrecy is not because the truth is such a delicate pearl that it needs to be protected. It is because anyone who knew it wouldn't want to play.

He did talk of omnipotent arrogance but he seemed to be relating to it surrounding a higher conscientiousness. He just didn't seem like he understood that heaven is a place where the divine bloodlines can rape and eat babies without consequence. The new world order is supposed to create an environment where the so called bloodlines can exercise their cultural beliefs openly. But their rituals are all designed to create an internal social atmosphere of absolute solidarity. So really they don't make any sense in their ends trying to justify their means.

They do not seem to understand that they have thoroughly corrupted themselves so their children cannot stray from the path. But their children do not fight from generation to generation to free themselves from their own horrors but to further liquidate any sense of morality from their lifestyle.

Perhaps if I had read more, I would have gotten the sense that this guy was indeed a baby eater and proud of it. I got the impression he was more of a dupe of baby eaters. Of course they all do not graduate to baby raping and eating status, although they all eat people, they have to as children so they can never snitch on the clan when they grow up to understand what they are doing in their annual people eating celebrations.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Kokatsi

Oh yeah,, I did start to read it. It was interesting at first but it got kind of boring. I didn't think that if I held in there that it would lead to anything tangible. He spoke in circles. I grew up around some who talked like that. They don't give out anything but esoteric hints to what they think the game is all about. But I always thought they really didn't know, otherwise they wouldn’t play. The key to the game being secrecy is not because the truth is such a delicate pearl that it needs to be protected. It is because anyone who knew it wouldn't want to play.

He did talk of omnipotent arrogance but he seemed to be relating to it surrounding a higher conscientiousness. He just didn't seem like he understood that heaven is a place where the divine bloodlines can rape and eat babies without consequence. The new world order is supposed to create an environment where the so called bloodlines can exercise their cultural beliefs openly. But their rituals are all designed to create an internal social atmosphere of absolute solidarity. So really they don't make any sense in their ends trying to justify their means.

They do not seem to understand that they have thoroughly corrupted themselves so their children cannot stray from the path. But their children do not fight from generation to generation to free themselves from their own horrors but to further liquidate any sense of morality from their lifestyle.

Perhaps if I had read more, I would have gotten the sense that this guy was indeed a baby eater and proud of it. I got the impression he was more of a dupe of baby eaters. Of course they all do not graduate to baby raping and eating status, although they all eat people, they have to as children so they can never snitch on the clan when they grow up to understand what they are doing in their annual people eating celebrations.

thats some crazy stuff.. i heard something like this before.. hmm anything else they do specific? any use for gold that is secret? anything else weird and crazy,, really sick in the head people.. idk

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Well, it seems that good or bad, there are a lot of people that can't seem to let go of this thread, including myself it seems.

I have definitely been entertained and your theories are very interesting. I would be interested to hear more about the "One Religion" aspect that you mentioned and any details of how that could play out from your perspective.

I also see that there is a lot of technical bashing going on. I really appreciate your perspective and as you said, it may not be fully technically sound, the concepts are interesting and are getting people thinking.

I would also like to hear more about your purpose here within the rules of the game. What is your objective here, to make the story known well enough that they have to change their strategy? Will that have any effect on the outcome (meaning, if they are just looking for a way to mock an end of the world strategy, won't they just find something else?). What about the swine flu where it would be easy to implement martial law and take over that way via armed soldiers that don't know the origin of the orders that they are helping to carry out. I am not trying to go off tangent here, but to just point out that there are many scenarios for implementing a population scare that could lead to population control and then a one world government, so while the MTBE issue is scary stuff, as is weather control, does it really matter how they bring about the scare if they control the media?

Finally, I have been gathering my own theories and data on the drug industry that resolves around the psychiatric scams around the planet and the $2 trillion industry they run and control via all media outlets, but none of your replies seem to tie any of this in. Obviously a subdued population that believes the only way to make themselves better is to be numb and on legal psychotropics, that would be a good way to make us all mindless zombies. Does this enter the game, or are THESE players running their own game above/beside or below the game you speak of?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Thank you for your reply!

I got an impression from that text that there are circles within circles. The baby eater part is still outside. The innermost people do not do that - they do rituals to contact higher beings. Also, that reincarnational philosophy - that I encountered in Vedic astrology - is a day-to-day reality.
Hidden Hand was a different energy altogether, all though they both seem to harp on the theological argument of the necessity of evil - or trials and tribulations. Insider 2005 said this was a prison planet - and worse.
The Insider 2008 texts on GLP sounded like there is a rebellion in bloodlines - they are all taught magical abilities. Rebels are born there, usually deformed, and from childhood they got sick from the power elite games.
That one is a good thread - it is mainly about kabbalistic defenses. I do not know if they work everywhere, they worked against my mother-in-law who is crazy and is a conduit for definitely evil spirits... It may have been autosuggestion.

Have you been taught reincarnational theory as a child?
What about practical magic?
Insider 2008 said every child is taught in bloodlines - they can materialize things if they want etc. However, they are assholes and he said he would keep on fighting against them until his last breath - for their true calling would not be about oppressing the populace, rather about leading them and educating them - which includes sharing knowledge.

Let me quote a bit:

when one dreams sometimes he goes to meet all what he has seen before,
sometimes he wanders the astral and stays still creating and reviewing the images he once knew,
sometimes he experiences memories from past life times,
and from his soul memory,
when you go to the astral you have the potential to unlock all the knowledge you have during your existence,

this is the part that stays with the child and as he or she grows up faints because of the brain washing the mind receives,
the part of you that believs in dragons and cerebrus and unicorns is the part that remembers vaguely the life you lived before incarnation,
and repels and is horrified by the people who lie to you regardless of wether they do it intentionally or not,

the part that sees the truth and how the people oppressing the common man and hiding the truth from him,
this part is veiled by layers of brainwashing and by the barrier between the subconsciousness and normal consciousness,
for people who have been misguided have almost all of the common men in a sleep walking state living a life and accepting possibilities that were made for them and is controlled by people from their own kind to enslave them and prevent them from experiencing the world and life as they should, to keep the base material gain that secures their base life commodities,
do you see how horrible it is?
it is simliar to a person hanging your very evolution and development and existence, just so he can use you to make a slave to pick apples from a tree nearby, and that person can fly and grab it for himself or can conjur one.
this is similiar to the situation a part of you realises before it is veiled by the brain washing, the part that repels against all the false teachings in school,
the part that is so excited happy and so alive when you play RPG games and cast magical circles and shoot fire balls and make magical treaties, curses and prepare potions,
because it has once lived this life it has been in wars it has used mighty weapons like those you see in those games,
it has lived the glory and excitement when you are capable of doing all this,
it has lived the fullness and the feeling of freedom and purpose and like the universe is open now for planning ahead,
this feeling that is so rare to get in this material life,
i have seen and lived among families of those who control and oppress the common man,
and they have all these possibilities infront of them, and they dont seek it,
they are free to fly in the astral talk to millions of races but they are so enthralled by this earthy life that they enslave their own borthers and sisters to rpevent any one from being free and better than them,
the people who are so lazy that they refuse to live life and let others live because they want to stay in the imagined "superior state" and in the same time lessen what they have to work to carry their responsibilities,
so they try to put all humanity to sleep,
this is the truth of the life most live now either if you were from these families or from the commoner faction,
this is the truth that this part of you sees and abhores and makes you repel in the beginning of the years of free will,
the years from 7 to the teen age, these years the part in you who has known all this opens and yearns for more refusing the horrible boring life these misguided creatures have forced most to live,
this part that lives and goes to the surface again is either oppressed again by all the needless maliceful programs that controled he mind under the disguise of "Psychological Theraphy and Anger Management" in schools, or gets misguided into "Satanic" and "Goth" culture and self-destruct,
or gets pulled into one of the disinfo programs and texts like Wicca, or the New Age movement,
rare are those who seek the occult with diligence and even them are oppressed along the way,
and most are forced to either join secret societies that force oaths on them to never tell the truth to the other common people or to be enslaved by those families and never breach the fake reality that they think they created in the world,
these people i have known and was born among them and watched all my sibilings and cousins live life like animals no ambition no thing except living in a state of passive lathargy only using their powers if they need to lord it over someone,
always seeking the lowly pleasures and foolish impulses,
to me these people are children the physically old of them are weak and childish and to me they are so fragile and foolish,
they would do anything not to show their powers or use it openly to oppress except only when they are sure that they are unseen,
they even do not want to face the common man openly by their powers in fear that they should get him thinking that there is something more,
is there anything more horrible than this?
i have lived among these people and was outcasted by them for i never accepted them the mere thought of how they exist makes me nauseous,
/quote ends/ source: www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
/continuing the quote from Insider 2008 - source: www.godlikeproductions.com...:
and they fear and are repulsed by what i do and yearn for, and by what many rebels in these families seek,

to make all the people aware of the real world, the world they think only exists in fiction books and in mythical legends,

we want people to fly high and be free,

we want them to be powerful full and have freedom to plan ahead for their evolution and purpose without foolish misguided elites trying to oppress them because they fear how low they are themselves,

we want the powers and miracles the people get on their knees for and are scared of to be the normal abilities the least of them enjoys,

my heart burns when i see foolish elite children using these powers leisurely and wasting their time with nothing else to do and when i look the other way and i see a beautiful soul yearning for this and being obstructed and oppressed by people who are low lazy and live like zombies with no abmition but silly dreams of grandeur that never realy was their,

it is like daggers in my heart to see the small men enjoying these powers and the good people are not knowing anything of this and are misguided into thinking it untrue,

how i despise the good people baffeled and telling me rationally that these things do not exist and how a rediculous callous 8 year old child is unseen by them flying from window to window or playing with his siblings enjoying the powers he grew to know real and is laughing in gross ignorance and old beautiful souls ignorant and in the trick of lowly small men who are scared of what the others are and how good they can be and how they have the potential to be much better,

and as if what they do is not enough they hurt and cause misery and pain in peoples' lives and regard them as mere toys,

they cause cancer insanity and misery to people who either yell in helpless exclamation or be miserable and withdraw from the world ruining the chance to a good life time of learning and experience,

those people had they not been tricked would have been better abmitious and much less miserable,

i hate when people suffer small unexplainable states like those poor honest people suffering from strange sleep and pain that they think is imagined and suffer from it and get brainwashed by psychologists,

i hate it when the cure to all this is so simple easy and in the reach of a child from these elite,

many in these famlies are tired and sick of this abuse and trickery and have rebelled to give people what is theirs by right,

and soon all this material world shall be no more a prison and this trick will be cast away and those small men like rats will be exposed and all the people tricked by them shall see them using the powers they worked so hard to convince them that they dont exist.

it will be similiar to a child seeing an adult who has once opressed him and told him magic doesnt exist flying secretly,

and with the rage and anger and injsutice the child feels, he shall be given suddenly the secret to most marvellous magic,

the security and mundane welfare of these bloodlines is the least concern to me,

the evolution of mankind is, this is why sometimes material disasters are necessary to destroy the fake system that was built and is enslaving the common man.
/quote from Insider 2008 ends/

So - what do you think, clandestiny? Is there truly a rebellion, or have some people been led down the strawbery patch again - to ordinary Wraiths or whatnot?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
First of all, if you are to be taken at face value, anything you say is only to manipulate and deceive. It is the bloodline that is itself nephilim blood and therefore you cannot escape that "they" have no remorse in action nor conviction of thought. There are no rouge defectors of the bloodlines. Those would be silenced lest they tell a secret which is why you have only given what is already known.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This is a point in critical reading, intuition and your world view in general. I am not sure about his nephilim hypothesis. I have not read very intelligent or genuinely spiritual texts that support that hypothesis. Reptilians, detto.
I tried these beliefs on myself and they did not work in the long run.

I look at every text that interests me from the point of view of its internal integrity, coherence, and the level of intelligence, education and flexibility of mindframe that the writer displays in the text. No one can escape their own beliefs as a filtering system, I am trying to make my own as flexible as possible. Intuition also tells me a few things.
From a transcendental viewpoint, though, it makes sense to me that if there is some evil ruling this planet hereditally, there must be some goal or reason behind it, otherwise I would end up with a worldview that has no balance.
The Insider 2005 text had a very high integrity, its author displayed a very high level of intelligence and caring.
Another point from that text is that it is an abomination to adore or worship someone who is human. It seems to me that this is a weakness of my race - from Jesus to Mohammed and Sai Baba - many people who could have a clear channel to the divine otherwise waste it upon worshipping a fellow human (who could be a good person). I am also convinced there are higher beings to assist us here - although they may be different forms or prayer, meditation etc.
From a Jungian viewpoint, a lot of the "evil rules" scenarios are shadow projections, although they may be factually supported by history.
Also, Insider 2005 says ordinary humans have far more power than we imagine. If indeed we can do something about this gas additive, it could be good.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Let’s start at where we are now, what lead to the downfall of the plan that has caused the world to becomes such a hard place to live these days. If you divide 2000 by 3, you get 666.666..etc, that is the year 2000. I am probably not the first person to say that nor to combine that with the supposed Y2K virus and come away claiming the Y2K virus would cause some kind of cataclysmic end of the world as we know it. That wouldn’t be far from reality. Although if it was assumed that this plan was created by God, it’s theorist would have been mistaken, unless they knew God to be a man, or group of men, descended, or alleging to descend from, Jesus Christ, which are my ancestors.

There is more to the story than that. John’s Book of Revelation does mention the Y2K virus but it also mentions a lot of natural seeming disasters as well. So no matter how bad things got as a result if the Y2K virus, in order to convince the majority of the human race it was brought on by God, the God we are told is invisible who lives in the sky with Santa Clause and can see when we have been naughty and nice, not the one that my bloodlines worship, themselves, there had to also be hurricanes, earthquakes, drought, pestilence, etc. Mother Nature would have to join God in punishing us because some young couple ate an apple at the beginning of time or we wouldn’t have believed the apocalypse was heaven sent.

Why divide 2000 by 3? o.O That's kind of... pointless.

Anyways, Y2K wasn't a virus, it was a BIOS issue. Everyone freaked out over nothing.

Nowhere does it say God "lives in the sky".
And Jesus Christ never had child or any actual family since half his genetic make-up was created by God and not another man.
It was not an apple, I do not know where that idea came from. It is simple a fruit, likely specific to itself.
No matter how they come about, these end of the world situations, as long as they are happening then it is still fulfillment of prophecy. Revelations is rather cryptic.

I'm pretty sure this is a ruse by a person who has gone cold turkey on their reality pills.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Mother Nature would have to join God in punishing us because some young couple ate an apple at the beginning of time or we wouldn’t have believed the apocalypse was heaven sent.

As far as the above quote, I have a problem with it. We don't know what the fruit is. It has always been assumed to be an apple, but that isn't what is written in the Word. And, I figure a decendent of Jesus Christ would know this.

Freenrgy,
"The fruit of the tree" whereas, the 'tree' referred to a Family Tree.
Cain was not the son of Adam and Eve. He is not even listed in Adam's genealogy in the scriptures. Cain was the Serpent Seed. There is much more I could tell you but I do not want to take this thread off topic.

And just because I may understand a scriptural truth does not mean I am a descendant of Jesus. I am just a humble one who tries to follow his lead.

Genesis 3:1

"And Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD."

Soooo... you fail.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Well people the baby eating part is real.
I saw this vid today and i was totally disgusted.
Here it is www.click.ro... .
I am sorry but i do not know how to link the video.
The romanian article said that only the rich people can afford it.
The soup costs around 4k $.
And i forgot to mention that the babys are donated by real females that get lots of cash.
!!!!!!WARNING the vid is utterly disgusting so watch it at your own risk!!!!
[edit on 26-10-2009 by xSeraphim]

[edit on 26-10-2009 by xSeraphim]

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39 >>

join