It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

you say the human race is spinning around with nowhere to go, I say this whole website is spinning around with threads like that. You say nothing but generalities, and once again a false prophet gets truckloads of flags for bs.

Gee wiz, I apologize for doing a good job on this thread, I will try to do worse next time.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TomGi

I worked for a school board of 92 schools. Only about 10 percent of the machines couldn't handle the switch to 2000. They could however be manually switched to 2000 and work fine. about 1% actually need a bios update to the motherboard, which was developed by the board manufacturers or other third party groups.

Y2k was just an excuse to open back doors into operating systems. After the SHTF, it would be too late to try and point it out once someone put it together. It would have happened so fast, they would have caused chaos anywhere in the world that they didn't think they had enough control over, mostly the US. The rest would have taken care of itself, gangs would have taken control, gone to war, then the military would have crushed them,but not ours becasue it wold have been divided and compromised by alliances between members and civilians militias, so a new world order military would have done the job. A peace would have been stuck with a bunch of warlord states having replaced local governments. Freedom would have been lost to a cry for peace. Before people remembered what freedom was, it would have been dead replaced by a new religion

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I don't necessarily agree with the sensationalist headline to the thread, but I can understand the methodology used to bring attention to the issue. Somehow 'MTBE additive health risks' wouldn't have drawn as much attention.

I assure you that I am take everything I claim here very seriously. I would have had no problem writing only about MTBE if that was all I had to talk about even if it didn't get much traffic. In fact it is all I write about most of the time, MTBE and ethanol because I can't write about anything else and get taken seriously, accept here.

I am not writing about MTBE. I am writing about my story and the bloodlines just like I claim to be. But certainly your interpretation and testimony are not hurting the image I am trying represent about the truth behind the MTBE aspect of this story.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

I don't necessarily agree with the sensationalist headline to the thread, but I can understand the methodology used to bring attention to the issue. Somehow 'MTBE additive health risks' wouldn't have drawn as much attention.

That story is a document fact.
Perhaps it is bit embellished but not really. I mean when I stepped on the piece of paper I used to throw my leg out and break it, I landed with it crossing my lap and it was freaking out my coworkers. I had remembered how the doc had set it the first time and did what he did. I could tell that he set it wrong because I could feel it. But he kept telling me it was fine because he didn't want to take the cast back off. I took his file once when he left the room and saw that it had been set wrong.

The thing I believe happened was the only way for me to do it was pull it, which was outward, so the pressure was coming from my center of gravity so it naturally fell into place, plus I could feel it. He was pulling form his center of balance and couldn't feel it. Whatever because that is the way it happened.

I have plenty of stories like that which no one believes, except the people that know they are true. Things like that always happen to me, like this thread being so successful. I don't mean that everything I do comes out this way. But I do a lot of different things, especially since I started eating only one meal a day, I get so much more done with my time.

By getting myself into so much mischief all the time, all my life, I am bound to have a lot of whoppers to tell that I can't even tell all of because they are already hard enough to relate to for most people who never cross the line. I mean I have lived my whole life on the other side of the rules. I have been in so much trouble all my life in one way or another. And I am not a sociopath or a moron. It is just that you have to push boundaries in life to find out where they are, then push them again and again until you learn how to control them. It's like learning to play chess, you have to keep getting your king knocked over to learn how to win.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I have been in so much trouble all my life in one way or another. And I am not a sociopath or a moron.

I agree with one of these statements.

And respectfully disagree with the other..

You brought it up and I am responding, I also think that you are full of bunk.
But that is just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Several pages ago I thought I was through with this thread. Strangely, I can't stay away from it.

I thank you for finally going back in your family history. I can easily relate to you now that you have given a brief history.

Am from German royalty that fled Germany in the early 1500's to escape death. My ancestors made their home in England until the early 1700's and then came to the coast of Georgia and formed Ft. Frederica on St. Simmons Island, Ga..

I can also relate to you in that I come from a very powerful family and for the early part of my adult years I was the black sheep.

Life has never been normal for me and never will be.

I truly understand how a person could be an addict and alcoholic for 12 years and then come back to a place of relevance. I did the same and was homeless but it was my choice as I did have a home. I had family that would set me up and put me in business as they did so when I finally gave up to them.

Keep talking Bobby. You are an interesting person. I have a feeling you may say something that will make heads turn soon.

I'm not writing you off just yet.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I am enjoying this thread for the simple reason that I am learning a lot about our earth and the weather.

Thanks OZ...for the facts...

[edit on 10/8/2009 by tribewilder]

I'll second that, Oz! Thank you for the intelligent "counter-posts"

[edit on 10/8/09 by StonyJ]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I am not writing about MTBE. I am writing about my story and the bloodlines just like I claim to be. But certainly your interpretation and testimony are not hurting the image I am trying represent about the truth behind the MTBE aspect of this story.

Well PLEASE do continue and tell us your story. The majority of what you've been saying seems to be along the lines of MTBE, so please, let's move forward to the rest of what you want to share.

I have plenty of stories like that which no one believes, except the people that know they are true.

*I* believe that this happened. I (and I'm sure plenty of others) would like to hear the rest of what you have to say with a very open and listening attitude.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny
Gee wiz, I apologize for doing a good job on this thread, I will try to do worse next time.

Why try to do the impossible?

It cant get much worse

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I have a question ( good post btw..) In the Bible it says some thing like the end times is going to be like it was during the time of Noah. In that time there existed nephilim.. sons of god had intercourse with the woman on earth? Created this hybrid race? idk? Do you think this will be involved with this? Any reference to nephilim that you might think of ? What else can be similar to the time of Noah.. I think thats why the flood happend if it did.. to clean up that demonic cross gene manipulation or w.e lol idk any ideas?

First post btw cool site

my spelling is horrid

[edit on 9-10-2009 by nikko]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

I like to think I have an extremely objective mind, so please don't take my response as an attack on your credibility or as skepticism or a method to bate you into furthering a pointless arguement. I'm just trying to get a better understanding on some of the things you mentioned by seeking clarification and so, here are a few questions for you:

RE: Your Team
• What does this team consist of? Can I join this team?

RE: The “Game” and “players” that “play” by the “rules”.
• What ARE these “rules”? Who are the “players”? How are they “playing”? And what is the “Game”?
• What’s stopping someone from grabbing a pistol with a silencer and offing one or more of the players? Is it an “honour” thing? Or more like a code like the Mafia?

RE: The Indian Spirit
• Native American Indian or East Indian?
• What form did this spirit use to contact you? Or are you referring to a person whom you knew at a spiritual level? Please clarify.

RE: See we are intelligent animals and even have power over our spirits but we don’ remember how.
• How do we get back to that state? Is it possible?

RE: But when we distanced ourselves from our true nature in the spirit to walk in this new fabricated social mind, there was a vacuum around our sprit that opened up that they filled, at first in our dreams where they became us without knowing that they were ever anything else. Then we started to interpret their behavior as influenced through our dreams as our own.
• So when we dream, it’s not our subconscious minds? Or are you saying that those more primitive beings have inhabited the dimension that is our dreams? Can I say that? That our dreams are windows into another dimension/realm/plane or something?
• I had a dream once where I was skydiving (I knew I was going to go skydiving the day after) and I had an accident, and the next day I went skydiving and events occurred that played out the same way as in the dream. Can you explain that?

RE: You and your team took care of someone "covertly installing some kind of Trojan-ware that gives someone, somewhere access to every ‘fixed’ computer".
• Did your team anticipate PROMIS software?

RE: Freemasonry/Knights Templar/Priory of Sion
• Have you heard of Leo Zagami?

RE: Getting your story out there
• As a form of insurance for your safety - as well as to thwart TPTB?
• Have you heard of Project Camelot? If not, go to projectcamelot.org.
• Would you consider contacting them for an interview (possibly via correspondence)?

That's all I have for now. Please continue to share more information with us. Don't waste time responding to the naysayers - I don't know what their problems are. I see threads on this site that I think are a waste of time to read, but I don't go around whining about it.

"Mind over matter. If you don't mind, they don't matter."
- Unknown

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I would like to appologise to you Clandestiny for being both rude and judgmental about your past problems and your motives. I had no real intention of trying to discredit you, insults are to easy to throw around and they were more of a discredit to myself. I have felt guilty ever since, so I will now bow out of this thread, good luck and take care !

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Am from German royalty that fled Germany in the early 1500's to escape death. My ancestors made their home in England until the early 1700's and then came to the coast of Georgia and formed Ft. Frederica on St. Simmons Island, Ga..

I wonder if you can relate to any of this. The way they decide who is in and who is out is a process that starts at a very young age and involves mostly sexual deviancy. If you are easily sexually corrupted, then you get in easily. If not, you are thrown out with nothing. This is designed to get them addicted to things that they can’t talk about, things that seem innocent enough but the outside world frowns on, or criminalizes. But then they are the same ones who have the church and state enforce rigid codes of conduct on the rest of us.

To these young initiates, open sex makes them feel like they have this beautiful thing that they are hated for by the outside world. It bonds them together while they are unwittingly being corrupted. When one of them doesn’t show they are predisposed to open free sex, they are thought of as the enemy. If by the age of 21, they don’t prove they can live up to these standards of sexuality, they are cast to the gutter. If they don’t show it by the time you are 18, their peers start to distant themselves from them, which is a pretty natural process because they get in the way of their secret orgy party lifestyle. That’s when a parent will usually step in applying a lot of psychological pressure trying to change their personality. Then they begin to encounter strange sexual oriented situation that are staged to get them to fall into the trap, which the parent thinks is to try and save their children.

Deep down they all learn that as they get older, they have deep intimacy and addiction issues, which they resent the outside world for having done to them while thinking that the peasants they thought they were better than have something that they don’t, love. Ironically this makes them hate the outside world and turn inward towards more extreme perversions to satisfy their lost soul, which the deeper down the rabbit they fall, the worse it gets. To go down that road, one must have power and wealth. The more of it decides the depths, which bottoms out at baby sex and cannibalism, which many of them never get too. Most just grow up with an inside track to a thriving corrupt and perverted secret society that pretty much rules their lives whether they want it or not.

I was constantly assaulted with sexual advances that would put me at odds with society. But I knew that to go there would mean I would have to answer to a kind of dionysian coven. They wind up in a group having sex with everyone without really knowing that they can just walk away and still have monogamous love. The group decides not so much what they can do, just what they can’t, which is anything that might offend or threaten the group publically. The longer they are in, the more entangled the web becomes, especially when going off to universities and joining fraternities where politics and business start to become part of the game.

I knew how the game worked but no one knew that I knew. I had been practicing living on the streets since I was 21, even had the places where I later built shacks in the woods picked out and was telling everyone I was going to grow up and be a drunken hobo, then save the world. Of course none of them believed me, which I don’t blame then, I wouldn’t have believed me either. But then I still haven’t saved the world. So they could be right. But I am trying

[edit on 9-10-2009 by clandestiny]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

I would like to appologise to you Clandestiny for being both rude and judgmental about your past problems and your motives. I had no real intention of trying to discredit you, insults are to easy to throw around and they were more of a discredit to myself. I have felt guilty ever since, so I will now bow out of this thread, good luck and take care !

Please don't do that to yourself, or anyone else. I like the challenge. It is helping me discover what I have to know to overcome this kind of pressure. I expect it. I don't take it personal, it is like a game to me, or a job, I have been doing this most of my life. I would be the same way myself if you made these claims to see if you could prove me wrong and I would be proud if you did. The ones who are against me are helping me the most by forcing me to figure out how to overcome these kinds of pressures that I am sure to encounter in the future. So don't go and don't stop until I have convinced you

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

I realize that for all intensive purposes you'd probably rather stay anonymous, but I would love to see you do a video interview a la Project Camelot style, but maybe minus the people who often try to steal the limelight (the interviewers). You could easily hide your face and change your voice if need be. Having this on video may make it more accessible to people like me who have a hard time being at work, sifting through 30+ pages of people bashing claims, and crying "B.S.!" I never understood why people on this site love to discredit, and prove their intellectual proficiency at others expense. When I read things that I find hard to believe, I move on without missing a beat. Life is too short to join in with an angry mob screaming BS! (unless of course its in real life and its directed towards TPTB)

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nikko

reply to post by nikko

I have a question ( good post btw..) In the Bible it says some thing like the end times is going to be like it was during the time of Noah. In that time there existed nephilim.. sons of god had intercourse with the woman on earth? Created this hybrid race? idk? Do you think this will be involved with this? Any reference to nephilim that you might think of ? What else can be similar to the time of Noah.. I think thats why the flood happend if it did.. to clean up that demonic cross gene manipulation or w.e lol idk any ideas?

I am so glad you asked this question. There is so much that I have never been able to talk about because everyone would think I was crazy. But here, well,, everyone here is just as crazy as me. The ones who rally the strongest against me still come here for the same reason as I do, because they can't talk about what they believe in without most people thinking they are crazy. I mean we do all have that in common. But just like any genre, there is infighting and bickering. In that sense, we are just like everyone else.

Before I started researching, the only way I could explain how this plan was put into place without knowledge of the supporting technologies needed to fulfill it, which the plan appears to have its roots in ancient times, was in my thinking that there must have been a technically advanced civilization before this one that knew how to design such a plan. I was looking at a plan designed to use basic greenhouse gases to cause apocalyptic climate disasters that sounded a lot like Noah’s flood. Then there is the correlation between Jesus spending 40 days and 40 nights in the desert, so did Moses and Elijah, while the flood lasted 40 days and 40 nights.

Moses had a sister Marie that was an alchemist. If you read treaties on alchemy with this story in mind, you will quickly come to learn that poisoning human beings with pollutants for profit and power is nothing new. A human being that is given toxins at low doses is much easier to corrupt and control than those that are left to their normal health. We are animals but we appear much weaker than animals.

The history of pharmaceutical medicine dates back to before Greece in Egyptian sleep temples around the Temple of Adelphi where legend has it that a man who was bitten by a poisonous snake came to the sleep temple to ask the priests to give him poison that would kill him quickly because death from a bite from this kind of snake was supposed to be slow and painful. So they did as he wished but instead of dying, the poison they gave him cured him. This is where the symbol for the snake around the staff comes from.

If you look at our society today, it is modeled after that one circumstance, we are fed thousands of different toxins that effect us in thousands of different ways and we are prescribed thousands of different cures that are all toxic as well. That is what alchemy is all about, how to turn base metal into gold. But the gold is the payout, not what is actually transformed into from other metals. Alchemy is lessons is how to turn peasants into gold.

After this discovery, you see civilization changing. Later the Temple at Adelphi with it oracle was built over a toxic natural gas vent in the earth where wealthy powerful rulers would come to hear the oracle tell them their destiny. They would bathe in toxic waters to prepare theirs mind for the nonsense they would be fed, then they would hear their fortunes told in a chapel full of toxic gases.

I don’t know why more isn’t demanded about this side of the story but the priests at Adelphi had extensive reaches around the known world through networks that related intelligence back to them to be used for provided the oracle with direction on what was told to those who came there wanting information about their future. One of these was an extensive network that watched for and analyzed weather patterns so the high priest would know what was coming. This way they were at least assured of being right about weather predictions. So out of this same hub known as having a great influence on the birth of our modern civilization, you have weather pattern watching and poisoning human beings for profit, which came out of an extremely secretive society that still to this day very little is known about.

So back to my point. Noah’s flood lasted 40 days and forty nights. He is said to have built an Ark. He was trying to warn that this flood was coming, no one listened, then it did.

Not off topic, will come back to this point – We have to look terra preta in South America made by Indians, a kind of charcoal that acts as fertilizer first. Making it requites relieving fuel values from vegetarian in a slow burn in an oxygen depleted vacuum. The gases that come from making it are greenhouse gases. There are so many correlations between Ancient Mayans and Egyptians that is obnoxious to think there’s no connection between them, although I will be accused of being rude for having said so.

In ancient Mesopotamia, there have been natural gas fields burning since the dawn of time. Corn was the life blood of Mayan culture. I find it hard to believe that either civilization didn’t find ways to use energy, in fact it is ludicrous to think otherwise. The Mesopotamians and Mayans were an exceptionally sophisticated and inquisitive people. It’s hard to believe they made so much terra preta and didn’t figured out that the gas coming off of it burned and was easy to harvest, nor that the Mesopotamians wouldn’t have tried to exploit natural gas when they used so many other fossilized fuels prolifically. I mean the whole region has been bubbling in oil, tar, and natural gas since long before the supposed birth of civilization there.

So since the evidence is there to suggest both civilization knew how to exploit gas for energy, which many of these civilizations are thought to have disappeared because of repeated periods of destructive droughts and flooding, which is coupled with mysteries about how heavy stones were moved or etchings in the desert that would need to have been observed from the sky to draw or appreciate confirms it for me. Take for instance the story of Santa Claus, or Satan clause, as in contract with the devil clause, and Santa’s list that he checks twice to see if you are naughty or nice where it comes to mind his delivering presents in his flying sled and how a hot air balloon can be used to deliver goods or drop bombs.

So here we have Noah running around like Chicken Little saying the sky is falling while, no one believes him. So he builds this ark and everyone else dies. But why is it called an Ark? And would a boat be the best way to insure the future of mankind if the world was going to end in a flood?

What comes to mind if we turn Ark into arch? For me, it inspires the vision of an underground city that can be sealed off so water can’t come in. If you look at the city in Egypt that preceded the pyramids, it’s surrounded by a very big thick and high wall to protect from spring floods on the Nile, which looked like a huge ship. Then came the pyramids that acted like mountains that could be climbed up during a flood, which can also be entered and sealed to protect the royal family.

I also found evidence of maps of the entire world that date back to,, lord knows how long ago because of all the controversy surrounding them. But there are credible estimates dating them to 13,000 years. So I am thinking there may have once been a modern civilization that was technically advanced much like our is today but not nearly as refined. Our modern civilization is around 5000 years old. Up until a few hundred years ago, not really a lot changed from its birth to around the time Columbus opened up the new world. Once free minded people put an ocean and a Constitutional mandate of freedom between them and their royal forefathers, it only took a few hundreds years to get where we are now. My view is that if the first kings of Mesopotamia had figured out how freedom could work for them, we would have been where we are technologically thousands of years ago. But then maybe there is a reason we followed the path we did while being forced to pretend we are far less intelligent than we turned out to be.

I think there was an ancient advanced civilization that caused a global warming thousands of years ago by their inefficient use of energy, which caused the oceans to recede after excessive amounts of water was pushed into the upper atmosphere where it kept going until the gas supply was cut off. This society was ruled by a royal elite class of sea baring traders who saw the fact that the seas offered them more land as time went by as being given to them as an act of divine destiny.

They built their cities by the shores and used for security and trade from the inlanders who were their slaves. Then Noah started figuring out what they were doing, how greenhouse gases threatened their future, and started building an underground city. Meanwhile no one believed him but that us because they hadn’t taken the time to understand his science. As his city was readied, there was a global consensus that he was right all along. So the use of energy was abruptly stopped, which they didn’t know would lead to all that water vapor condensing all at once and drop back down on them all at once like it was poured from a bucket. This wiped out the royal families of the world because they all lived by the sea while the inlanders slaves weren’t harmed. Without their ruling educated classes, civilization came to an end with there being nothing left but rogue bands and towns ruled by warlords.

Meanwhile back inside the Arch, Noah figured out what happened and blamed himself for having gotten the empire to stop using energy which brought on the flood. Haunted by the ghosts of the royal families, he set out to rebuild the empire and reestablished the same bloodlines that had ruled it before, which the animals he saved in the story were not two from every species but two from every royal family, which they all had their different trades of expertise that they ruled over.

That is how we got here thousands of years later following this apocalyptic path of justice to give back the rights of the heirs of the kingdom of heaven to is rightful owners, which was taken from them by an flood and was to be given back to them the same way, which if they get to use ethanol at 15%, they might get their way in 1012, or 2011, whichever one they can be ready by.

I think Noah, an his predecessors, also kept those who went with him into the Arch locked up there for a thousands of years, maybe even some are still there to this day. I think he used them while telling them lies about what was going on outside and only let those he could corrupt come out and help initiate this plan while others had to work and learn. I really wonder about this because where is the Arch now? It must have been either destroyed or hidden.

If this is true, or remotely true, then they rule the world and we are all just little mice in their maze. So they control who has access to everything. So all of it could still be in play. I mean they don’t seem to feel threatened by a second apocalypse so where were they going to hide. They would also have had to insure they could control all future technologies, discoveries, and learning institutions, and would have to know a lot about everything we had access to before we had access to it.

I think there is a huge underground city somewhere and perhaps even people still in it whose culture is thousands of years old who think that their whole civilization is underwater now, or something crazy like that to keep them there working. And they think they are working towards some crazy goal, like how North Koreans are lied to, in fact it might even be in North Korea while oriental eyes might have something to do with being underground for so long. ‘

Who knows that the whole story is but I am going to find out sooner or later and I bet it is going to be very strange and more unbelievable than what I already know.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

So you are what 27 ?

I am 50

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker84

What I'm interested in, is what you said a few pages ago about what you couldn't stop this time around, 2012. So are you saying 2012 is orchestrated by certain people and it would be mass weather changes during that year? And NWO will follow right after?

I believe Dec 21, 2012 is a date where if they don’t have a new world order established by, their financial backing dries up as is built into word bank trusts in contracts handed down for centuries, maybe even millenniums. Apparently there are two Mayan dates, the other is October 28, 2011. There is a lot of debate about which date the Mayan calendars are referring to. I just found this out to the credit of an ATS member who informed me.

2000 was the ideal date for the end to begin. Dec 21, 2012 was the ideal date to declare it was over and a new world order established. Then there is this other date of Oct 28, 2011. And there was September 11, 2007, the change in millennium for the Coptic calendar, which plays a big role in the Jesus mysteries, which would have been the end of the 7 years of tribulations. I assume it could also have been used as another end date. So really it is like they are squirming every which way looking for any excuse that will allow them to create a new world order, like the economy crashing which is now replacing the control of money back in the hands of the people that would have gotten control if the 2000 plan had worked.

Obama is trying to bring everyone together, he just won the Nobel Peace Prize today. You can pretty much expect that he will look for ways to align militaries to provide a world peace, then come up with a plan that will make use of militaries by putting them to work fixing a lot of the world’s problems that their strong backbones, equipment, and leadership can provide, which wouldn’t be a bad thing. But they still lack a catastrophe that can create the demand for a one world government.

Then there is still the need for a one world church, which an apocalyptic cataclysm starting on Oct 28, 2011 or Dec 212012 might come in handy with making people believe God is angry and wants us to follow some religion that would be built around some secret library or scroll that conveniently turns up. I think there are libraries and scrolls buried all over the world having been put there hundreds or thousands of years ago that have different messages that can be discovered as it suits the need for them.

Look at Obama’s birth date, August 3. Mine is February 3, which makes my assumed conception date May 3, both fertility rites dates having to do with reconception and rebirth of Satan or Jesus, which translates into Christ or antichrist. November 3 is the last point in the quartering of the calendar, election day. The question is am I the devil or is Obama? But then he probably doesn’t know anything about any of this and is being guided by puppet masters so he is just a pawn, which so are those who dangle him in front of us because they truly don’t understand the game, they just play following protocols laid out by their dead ancestors. I was meant to be a pawn but I figured the whole thing out and started fighting against it. But no matter how you spin my story and Obama’s, it still comes out to match the story in Revelations making one of us look good and the other look evil when it is all BS

For you doubters, I am still holding back a lot of intel that I simply can’t turn loose yet. When this thread runs dry, I am going to offer to share it in confidence with ATS’s higher staff so they know that what I post is real. They received a lot of criticism for letting my post get so much attention. So I plan to make it up to them by giving them an inside tract.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Nice sentence. Akin to that of an author of law or contract. To put it as the sculpture's of jargon, who perpetuate; some might say this is just more wacky conspiracy theorist rhetoric, thus adding another small victory from the increased decent from those who have eyes but do not see, persuading them, (the herd), that the stereotypical image the MSM in whole churns; methodically, re

that was very cool, I wish I could write like that

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Will you stop already?

Why do you keep persitinately, attack him over his views?

You dont agree with them fine. or do you really have a personal problem with him?

Either way you keep on trying to derail this thread, and I think it is quite ridiculous and disrespecfull toother ATS members.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join