It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
So what is it that you plan to do against them? After all you've already told them, why not tell us?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

I have another question. I live near the manderin fault line and we have been experiencing an unprecedented amount of rain this year as well as floods in areas not flooded in hundreds of years. Is this area likely to experience an earthqake in because of all the rain?

Is that in China? I am most familiar with droughts and floods in the Americas but am learning more about them in that part of the world. But even then, it doesn't mean quakes caused by this will happen where the rain and drought occur. I wish I could get data from all over the world as easily as I can for the US. If I can ever get the USGS and NOAA to listen, they could put together a computer model that could answer these questions a lot better than I can.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Clandestiny,

May I make a suggestion. Maybe you could ignore the folks that want to act out and focus your attention to those of us that have legitimate questions. If you ignore them they will go away.

Just an idea...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny
It is people like you that think they know what they are talking about because of their jobs and education who have the whole world all screwed up. Do you think it is working class people who made a mess of everything, or you guys?

Oh I see...its my fault is it? So you know more than every scientist on the plant? Correct me if Im wrong but didnt you leave school in the 4th grade? Im surprised you can actually read and write...or maybe you are lying about that?

Have you ever heard of dams causing earthquakes when water fills up in land that has been dry for,, however long, thousands, millions of years. There are numerous studies on rain in dry mountainous regions that then get heavy rains that result in earthquakes, even heavy equipment causing them.

Last time I checked, when mountainous regions get heavy rains, they often result in landlsides, not earthquakes, although some moutainous areas, like the Andes in Chile sit on active fault lines. So as you have posted no resources or evidence, in any of your many posts on this thread...I will assume you still have no idea about the mechanisms of the natural world

But you are telling me that when land that the earths balanced rotation has adjusted to being a certain weight, which then that water vapor evaporates from that land, billions, if not trillions of tons of water, to then sit in the atmosphere above that land like a hot air balloon, that indecently lightens to atmospheric pressure on that tectonic plate, which then that water and the atmospheric weight, all come crashing back to the plate bringing it back to its normal weight all at once, that this would not cause an earthquake.

What? How the hell can you link meteorology to tectonic activity? The water just doesnt sit in the air, it moves about through air currents, including the jetstream, forming clouds and creating rain. A lack of water in the atmosphere does not equate to lightening atmospheric pressure, and atmospheric pressure does not have abearing on plate movement underneath the earths crust. The plates under are under enormous pressure.....causing grinding, slipping and pushing, as they move along magma. Again if you cant understand....which Im assuming you cant, atmospheric pressure does not have a bearing on stuff below the earths crust

I don't know what your field of science is but I have a folder files of studies that supports my claim. I estimate that there will be conclusive research completed in the near future that will confirm what I have been saying for over ten years.

Oh yes, the promised idol....i doubt you have it, as you have yet to post it. The links you posted before actually contradicted your own nutbag theory. Oh and seeing as you asked, my field of science happens to be Meteorology with a background in Environmental Science Management...but what would I know, I only do stuff like this for a living

And don't cop such an attitude, it is unsightly, we are all adults here, it makes you look like a boob. Have some respect for yourself when putting up posts in the future

No its actually makes you look like a boob

I dont have the attitude problem, like I said.....you have no clue what you are talking about. Your story has major flaws, your science is at best, questionable, and you claim to be a descendant of Jesus....

So your plausibility= Fail

Apologies to everyone but the OP for my rant

[edit on 7/10/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by alfalphie

So what is it that you plan to do against them? After all you've already told them, why not tell us?

I am doing it right now, or trying. Their games are based in lies and that is all. Truth wipes all of their abilities to operate out while it also frees them from being liars. Many of them do not like where things are heading and want out. If everyone worked an honest living, everyone could have everything they wanted and we could do it by working a two or three day workweeks. They know that. I am just trying to get people to listen.

If I can get out and tell this whole story, they will have no more lies to tell. Then you will be free and so will they. But so far, neither side has the guts to face reality while the earth is crumbling down around us waiting for someone to step up,, Its like how PT Barnum used to get people to come to his circus. He would hire a yeller to stand on the corner telling everyone about it. But all people did was walk by. So he would hire a few yellers and a few people to walk from yeller to yeller stopping as they came to each one because once someone stopped to listen, I crowd always gathered.

I need to hire yellers

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The fact alone that this thread has reached 26 pages and 92 flags has taken a huge chunk out of my faith in the intelligence level of ATS members.

Might as well give up the fight now if these are the best that the fringe can produce.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Oh I see...its my fault is it? So you know more than every scientist on the plant? Correct me if Im wrong but didnt you leave school in the 4th grade? Im surprised you can actually read and write...or maybe you are lying about that?

Rain in drought regions causing earthquakes, that ain't rocket science, it is common sense, just like pollution causing weather changes where it is emitted, that ain't complicated either, like most the errors in science I uncover. The education system is designed for your type personality to do well in while the kind of people that would never fall for your kind of complex reasoning, that actually doesn't make any sense if you are smart enough to figure it out, which you are not.

Here, I want you to check out this website of mine, everything in it is mine including the PDF paper that supports the science behind it. Then I want you to come back here and show the rest of us what you have done that outperforms me in your field of expertise. Make sure you click the WATCH link

climatechangedc.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It seems like these rules that you have to play along are that you must let someone know what you'll do so they may be open to "attracting" that situation in their life, without imposing on their free will? What is the deal with free will vs. destiny?

reply to post by alfalphie

I am doing it right now, or trying. Their games are based in lies and that is all. Truth wipes all of their abilities to operate out while it also frees them from being liars. Many of them do not like where things are heading and want out. If everyone worked an honest living, everyone could have everything they wanted and we could do it by working a two or three day workweeks. They know that. I am just trying to get people to listen.

So basically you told them that you are going to expose them and tell the truth of what's going on? Well, what is going on? They just want global domination? NWO type stuff? Or is there more?

You want someone to listen. I'm listening.

If I can get out and tell this whole story, they will have no more lies to tell. Then you will be free and so will they. But so far, neither side has the guts to face reality while the earth is crumbling down around us waiting for someone to step up,, Its like how PT Barnum used to get people to come to his circus. He would hire a yeller to stand on the corner telling everyone about it. But all people did was walk by. So he would hire a few yellers and a few people to walk from yeller to yeller stopping as they came to each one because once someone stopped to listen, I crowd always gathered.

I need to hire yellers

I think the yellers will come naturally once they get a feel for what you have to say. So far I've read all of your posts and I don't feel like I have the core of what you want to say. All I have out of it is that they wanted to fake an end of the world event with 2000 and they are trying to do it again with 2012. They tried the y2k bit with the gas additives. And that's basically it, other than a very brief story of your life.

I must say, that when I read the part about you being a CIA subject and how you had different personalities, it really seemed like it would make a GREAT book and or film.

So, what's the rest of the story? You've mentioned several times that you want people to listen (which there are), so you can continue the story (well please do). Because after 20 some pages all it seems that you've just mentioned the above things.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
The fact alone that this thread has reached 26 pages and 92 flags has taken a huge chunk out of my faith in the intelligence level of ATS members.

Might as well give up the fight now if these are the best that the fringe can produce.

I would have to agree with you on this. I cant believe people are still looking for answers from this OP. If you have questions regarding certain things I'm sure you could find a better source than this, since this OP is really just doing that himself besides making up falseho0ds about himself. If you belive what he has said about himself I mean all. I have a reconditioned Super Women Jet for sale also.

ejaylinz

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Also, why do you only eat once a day? Are you a vegan/vegeratian? What's your view on eating meat? Is it true that eating meat lowers your energy/makes you more tired/etc... because it's eating death/negative energy that needs to be put at rest (buried with mother nature, to "ground its energy), and all of that negative energy gets transferred to the person eating? Is this true? What do you think?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Rain in drought regions causing earthquakes, that ain't rocket science, it is common sense, just like pollution causing weather changes where it is emitted, that ain't complicated either, like most the errors in science I uncover.

Why dont you explain then? And you do realise that many earthquakes happen under the ocean too right? I suppose these are attriibuted to drought

Actually now Im confused, in your last post you said that earthquakes happen because millions of tonnes of water falls back down to earth causing the atmospheric pressure to change therefore causing an earthquake? Yet now you say its attirbuted to drought? So which is it? Or havent you made up your mind yet

The education system is designed for your type personality to do well in while the kind of people that would never fall for your kind of complex reasoning, that actually doesn't make any sense if you are smart enough to figure it out, which you are not.

Ha, this coming from someone who claims he a descendat of christ?!!

Here, I want you to check out this website of mine, everything in it is mine including the PDF paper that supports the science behind it. Then I want you to come back here and show the rest of us what you have done that outperforms me in your field of expertise. Make sure you click the WATCH link
climatechangedc.com...

Actually that link sends me to a website entitled

Washington's Workweek/ Weekend Weather Watch Worksheet Website

I see climate change there, which is fair enough as it is weather related. I will give it to you though, while your website is completely incorrect badly written and seems to be challenging all known science of today, you do have some hilarious stuff there.

Such as:

I drank polluted well water that caused me to become sensitive to many toxins

Sunday is the most likely day for me to have the least amounts of trouble. Rain will usually clean the air making it easier for me no matter what day it is. Although if it rains briefly on a hot day when the air is already very polluted, it can make it much worse.

This is because the pollution buildup from the cold weather can expand to fill the neighborhood with an exceptionally thick fog of highly toxic pollutants.

I had learned early on that Sunday came with the best air quality while from Monday to Friday, the air quality worsened with every day.

I began notice weather pattern coming in weekly cycles slowly over the years. The pattern is not always clear in a way that it can be shown to anyone else. But with my health as a guide, I could often come up with a reasonable explanation for why weather had passed the way it did as it related to pollution effects on the atmosphere.

But I didn't claim that weather patterns follow weekly patterns until 2006 when I started to realize that rain was coming on the same days of the week through most of the summer. I noticed this because I have a lot of gardens. In order to water them, I have to be outside while being exposed to pollution coming from the highway

During this period, it occurred to me that if I could prove that rain was falling on the same days of the week, I might be able to raise awareness about pollution from cars and trucks causing climate change.

2007 came and went with very little easily defined weekly weather patterns. However the fall through winter months of 2008 were almost identical to 2006. So I started to learn how to use Excel to analyze data in order to prove my case that pollution effects weather as it comes out of the tailpipes of cars

Ok bobby, very funny....so where's the real research and the data you have collected over the 3 or so years you claim to have been doing this?

Oh wait maybe this is your real research, lol....you have no understanding about the weather patterns do you.

But seeing as you claim to know so much, and I am wrong (allegedly), would you care to explain on how aerosols from vehicles can affect the weather on a micro scale? Also can you explain how cold fronts and warm fronts, and also convective weather is influenced by the same aspects?

And also, I still see no references to barometric air pressure or earthquakes? Did I miss it or is this something your making up on the spot?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

If anyone has been keeping score.

3-0 Ozweatherman.

just give up, Oz knows what hes talking about and your not making sense, sorry.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a82857daf4eb.jpg[/atsimg]

FACEPALM

[edit on 7-10-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
That Clandestiny guy is kind of cool eh from space and DOESNT AFRAID OF ANYTHING. I would be surprised if he responds. Getting owned at first is bad enough but three times? Ouch.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The most famous line must be that he was a homeless alcoholic for 12 years to fall off the radar. Then he explained to me that he plays by their rules...

I believe he is working on his next fiction novel and looking for feedback.

AAC

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I just thought of something.

While reading this over again and reading everyones posts on such different parts of this fantastic farytale story. This is the perfect thread to read up and research all or at least o good part of the beliefs and non beliefs of most of the active members on ATS.

The way you are presenting this tale and the way you select your questions and answers makes it sound like a man who is in search of followers.

Answer this once and for all brother. and dont pretend you havent read it.

-Why are you doing this again?
-Because you are sick?
-Because you need help?
-Because you want us to do something?
-What exactly is the main purpose of revealing us such a tale here on ATS?
-Because we would listen?
-You made so much reasearch, have you not researched ATS and looked at comon threads and comon interests of members?
-I know of no one claiming they know the truth about a specific subject claim they know the worlds secrets like you do.
-Why ask for questions when you only answer a few?
-Why be so selective and always responds answers that can be googled?
-Why lie to get attention like a viral marketing scam?
-Why manipulate the conversation to your advantage by acknowledging what will meet your goal and disregard other honest questions?
-Why go back and forth on us like that? When you said we were cowards you actually really meant it for a moment but obviously saw you were about to be cut you off so you backed up and found your way around sympathy or what ever you may call it.
-Why lie about your ties to the masons and Templars when you know you are none of that as you can not answer any of the good pertinent questions that only a mason might know or a templar or an historian that specifically researched those matters?

I have so many questions for you but you have answered none of mine. I did challenge you because I wanted to know how much did you know and how much was real. But unfortunatly you have disapointed me. I can go to the extent of saying I have lost hours on this thread and I have gained nothing of interest to me. Nothing of interest to any of the causes I support.

You have turned around to many times and in such away that you have no credibility to me or any one else I spoke to about this.

there is a name for this syndrome I was told my friend will find it for me as he studies social behaviors. An other friend support my first though of you trying to attract attention but why? And the question my friend asked me is:

Why is there so many people replying to this nut case? I said I dont know, I think everyone is trying to debunk him. He answered me: Well all you are giving him his attention and its exactly what he wants.

Now thinking about it. I think he was right you didnt get it anywhere else because they at some point saw how you always had an answer to your own questions but never to theirs.

I for my part brother am done with you.

I do not fear your lies or the elite.
I do not fear the truth.
I do not fear time or the future.
I do not fear cowardness.
I specifically do not fear you brother.

I do not trust your loose words.
I do not trust your intentions.
I do not trust anyone who is willing to follow someone like you not knowing what they are following.
I do not trust some one who comes to devide us.

I think I have said enough and you have taken enough of my precious time. This said:

Please continu with out me as I have given up all hopes on you on page 1 anyways brother. But be assured I will keep an eye on you. But its only a matter of time before you change sites again for the same reason you changed a few before.

Foe you are because you are diverting attention from the real matters at hand at this time. Foe you are because you lied once and you will lie again.

Fear No one trust No one ...

Templar hen ...
you do not know of what you speak.

Good journey brother ... We will meet at the gates ...

[edit on 7-10-2009 by NIGHTRID3R]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
The most famous line must be that he was a homeless alcoholic for 12 years to fall off the radar. Then he explained to me that he plays by their rules...

I believe he is working on his next fiction novel and looking for feedback.

AAC

i thought about that too...why not just be homeless and fall off the radar...why does it have to be a homeless alcoholic.

black comedy. it all makes sense.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
the bloodlines schmudlines dude, of course there are royal bloodlines and super elite world dominating family lines but this bloodline stuff is getting a little out of hand, I am a son of a viking king a celtic druid, yada yada yada, doesn't make me any more illuminatish than the next dude, oh yeah I have a distant relative that is jewish, so I obviously must be in on the scheme, well apparently to collect in the mass fortunes you need to have x%, like a government grant for a native american and I guess I just don't qualify, I think the modern day myth of bloodlines became popular again with that dumb davinci code hoax.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Thought
Quark
Electron
Atom
Molecule
Cell
Fibre
Flesh
Plants
Tree
Birds
Lakes
Oceans
Songs
Ideas
Art
Planet
Moons
Solar systems
Stars
Star clusters
Nebulas
Galaxy
Galaxies
Universe
Universes
Dimensions

=

God

You = God

All is one, one is all. He who claims ownership over oneness is long separated from himself.

The human body is on average composed of 50 trillion cells, never mind the smaller parts..like atoms and..particles.. Are these not separate entities?..So why do you feel as one?

All that is enclosed in the universe, is the universe, and all is one.

...God....what a loose term ..everyone has their own definition of God..

Let it be known that I don't use the word God to be thought of as a single entity..but all entities..to make a whole. I don't use the word God defined in christian texts... ..I don't use the word God to be thought of as someone...or something that can be viewed in one point in space and time that is biased in anyway..because it is 'you' who are god..and the stars and everything that makes up the universe. It is all 'one'.

Clandestiny
I oppose deception.

Please do not deceive me! I hope you don't deceive us! Though maybe you are not and then how great this would be! It would make me oh very happy.
Even if I have made this request, that you do not deceive. It is but a request, so feel free to redeem.

Aircraft 0 Alchemically Adventuristic Accustomations Circumstantialities Aimed Inconsequentially Nanotechnology Broadcasters Four 0 Industrialization Counterproductively Teeming

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618

If anyone has been keeping score.

3-0 Ozweatherman.

just give up, Oz knows what hes talking about and your not making sense, sorry.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a82857daf4eb.jpg[/atsimg]

FACEPALM

thanks very much phi...

nothing like a good laugh

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join