It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Clandestiny just type everything you know, don't mind the hecklers, the higher purpose you have must not be detered, to put this information in a place ATS where somebody can find it, so regardless of what happens, it will be here, for other people to read.

You have enough to give a damn, what more do you want. I mean that, what do you need to get off your duff and care. I'm not here venting or looking for validation. Why do I care what you know? I want more than just me to give a crap and stand up. They couldn't do any of this if everyone would do more than be fascinated by our world being torn apart by a bunch of worthless rich dynastic freaks.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTaGovtAgent

Experimenting on the unsupecting is akin to a conspiracy to my mind. Can you enlarge on the mind altering drugs the celebs didn't already know about, are they relevant to this thread,"Bloodlines" or are you here today and gone tomorrow?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

The problem i'm having is any real correlation between stated facts like the MTBE environmental problems/ Ethanol/ big business, and a NWO conspiracy agenda. Big business it surely is and nasty too, as people get hurt, (remember Ford, the Pinto and the bean counters?) that was a conspiracy, but to maintain profit.

This is a link to a new thread I posted about MTBE, etc. Perhaps it can give you a better more qualified idea

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

Hi Hack28

Hack? You wouldn't be the one who turned off my antivirus a few minutes ago would you? Just asking. Someone did and you have hack in your name.

Anyway, those people you supposedly saved, are they never going to die? Because, if they are, you have saved nothing.

Now look, you believe you are doing the right thing, I would bet anything that the Muslems believe they are doing the right thing just like the cristians believe they are doing the right thing You ask the whole world if they believe they are doing the right thing. I know what the bulk of the answers will be. Heard of the saying, 'the road to hell is paved with good intentions'.
I have read much about Hitler, and other people, and most of the time they believe they are doing the right thing. Probably Obama believes he is doing the right things. Lets not forget he is merely a puppet. Apparently Hitler thought he was the one to bring about world peace. But like everyone else, he was tricked.

The right thing to one, is not necessarily the right thing for another.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Fact. Queen Elizabeth II is the largest land owner on the planet. That includes Australia. She owns you. I think you have mistaken the Queen for "the Crown". "The Crown" refers not to Queen Elizabeth, but to the CROWN TEMPLARS in the city of London.

I think you are both hitting on something, about their being a deed to the planet that the Templar's played a key role in coming up with. And that deed does include all of us, a packaged deal. It is in jeopardy right now though. It in-deed would be made worthless if this story got out, one way or another, either no one would respect it again or they would start World War II, either way the property rights it gives won't be worth much after the dust settles

Mod Edit: BB Code.

[edit on 7/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
1) How are you still alive if you went against the bloodlines? How do you have a facebook and you STILL aren't found by them?

2) What's the difference between destiny and free will? What role does each play on one another? How?

3) What are the plans of the "other team"?

4) What are you suggesting to do to counter? (If a counter is what you want?)

5) Are these bloodlines that you've met "reptilians"? Do "reptilians" even exist?

6) How is it that this elite group will/is falling apart when (as you've said) been together for centuries? I'm sure they've mastered the way the operate after a couple of centuries, why fall apart at the home stretch?

7) What happens next in your story? You mentioned that you were experimented with by the CIA, then you remembered what happened, lived in those conditions, then what? How did you get from there to here?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfalphie
1) How are you still alive if you went against the bloodlines? How do you have a facebook and you STILL aren't found by them?

2) What's the difference between destiny and free will? What role does each play on one another? How?

3) What are the plans of the "other team"?

4) What are you suggesting to do to counter? (If a counter is what you want?)

5) Are these bloodlines that you've met "reptilians"? Do "reptilians" even exist?

6) How is it that this elite group will/is falling apart when (as you've said) been together for centuries? I'm sure they've mastered the way the operate after a couple of centuries, why fall apart at the home stretch?

7) What happens next in your story? You mentioned that you were experimented with by the CIA, then you remembered what happened, lived in those conditions, then what? How did you get from there to here?

8) Why on any of your other editorials floating on the internet have you not mentioned this bloodline business?

9) An interview (readily available online) lists your profession as "Handyman." Is this a cover story for your supersecret work?

Just trying to establish some credibility. . .

[edit on 10/7/2009 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Whether it was meant in a serious way or not, its a fair question. If you predicted when, where & how bad the next earthquake it would definately go some way towards proving that you're telling the truth.

It doesn't work that way. And it takes too much time, it has to be worked at everyday plotting and figuring. A computer model could be put together that would be accurate very fast if the USGS would do their job. Quakes happen to the east of the US, then falling south where imbalances in the earths spin work their way off at the equator. So they mostly happen in the south pacific. But the process has become very fluid and less predictable. They are still happening where they would be expected but more are popping up in other places, many more and a lot of other places. It is like a slowly cracking piece of safety glass. There are typhoons in the south pacific, rain in drought regions here and India. Every time a new ethanol plant opens somewhere in the world, they make it worse. California is like a firing pin in a shotgun, the drought in Texas is pretty bad too. If it rains hard in either one, there will be bad ones, if it rains hard in both at the same time, you are going to think it is the end of the world.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny
[It doesn't work that way. And it takes too much time, it has to be worked at everyday plotting and figuring. A computer model could be put together that would be accurate very fast if the USGS would do their job. Quakes happen to the east of the US, then falling south where imbalances in the earths spin work their way off at the equator. So they mostly happen in the south pacific. But the process has become very fluid and less predictable. They are still happening where they would be expected but more are popping up in other places, many more and a lot of other places. It is like a slowly cracking piece of safety glass. There are typhoons in the south pacific, rain in drought regions here and India. Every time a new ethanol plant opens somewhere in the world, they make it worse. California is like a firing pin in a shotgun, the drought in Texas is pretty bad too. If it rains hard in either one, there will be bad ones, if it rains hard in both at the same time, you are going to think it is the end of the world.

Thanks for this post

You have now convinced me you know nothing about the weather or even the lsightest bit about plate tectonics or seismic activity

I would educate you but Im afraid you wouldnt understand all the big words I use

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

Understand that “bloodlines” have been chosen to rule, it didn´t just appear out of air. The souls which incarnate into these bloodlines who rule are picked by Divine Law. Other things don´t have to be mentioned.

I agree, this is how they believe, I have been told this since I was child by the most ridiculous secret society personalities you would ever want to meet, these broads called the East Capitol Hill Witches who were CIA remote viewers but spent all their time in Washington telling Senators, Congressmen, and corporate heads, fortunes. Take my word for it, there is nothing elegant about them, they are all so full of it. That is why I walked away from those fools. I told em straight up that I was going to take everything away from them when I was 13 years old. They laughed. Believe me, they are all boobs,,, morons, they live in the land of delusions. If I could cuss in here, I could explain it a lot more clearly. The only thing they have going for them is how I look like an idiot trying to tell their story. That is what you have to remember when I tell this story, I am just a regular guy trying to tell these insane peoples story. I have real world ambitions that their stupid $#it gets in the way of. I am fighting for my freedom not from their abuse but from their idiot way of running the world, and their own useless lives. They are such lowly creatures and an embarrassment to all things intelligent.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Agreed, and where are all these plants to convert to ethanol? Brazil?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by intelinside451

So what you are saying is that we need to stop using gasoline and find another source of fuel? Oh...how refreshing...we have another Al Gore on our hands. I bet you can't top the billions he's made off the same theme... Hidden message anyone?

You couldn't be further from the truth. I love energy and fossil fuels, and even ethanol. I love driving big badass cars and going to the track. If I ever win this game, you will most likely find me out tooling around the country with a bunch of bikers. That is I love energy used right. The article at the link below tells how to get heading in that direction and what is wrong with where we are now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Forgive me if this question has been asked, but what is stopping TPTB from offing you now? How are you getting away with such free speech? I do believe that your information is intriguing and believable, but so are Dan Brown novels.

I would appreciate a detail reason, outside of lack of tangible evidence. Thanks in advance.

AAC

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Like I mentioned before, a drought WILL NOT cause earthquakes. Seriously considering what I do for a living, I think I know what Im talking about. How can dry weather cause earthquakes to occur...sometimes hundred of kilometres under the earths crust...

It is people like you that think they know what they are talking about because of their jobs and education who have the whole world all screwed up. Do you think it is working class people who made a mess of everything, or you guys?

Have you ever heard of dams causing earthquakes when water fills up in land that has been dry for,, however long, thousands, millions of years. There are numerous studies on rain in dry mountainous regions that then get heavy rains that result in earthquakes, even heavy equipment causing them. But you are telling me that when land that the earths balanced rotation has adjusted to being a certain weight, which then that water vapor evaporates from that land, billions, if not trillions of tons of water, to then sit in the atmosphere above that land like a hot air balloon, that indecently lightens to atmospheric pressure on that tectonic plate, which then that water and the atmospheric weight, all come crashing back to the plate bringing it back to its normal weight all at once, that this would not cause an earthquake. I

don't know what your field of science is but I have a folder files of studies that supports my claim. I estimate that there will be conclusive research completed in the near future that will confirm what I have been saying for over ten years.

And don't cop such an attitude, it is unsightly, we are all adults here, it makes you look like a boob. Have some respect for yourself when putting up posts in the future

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Link to some of my videos on earthquakes,

video.google.com...#

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

I have another question. I live near the manderin fault line and we have been experiencing an unprecedented amount of rain this year as well as floods in areas not flooded in hundreds of years. Is this area likely to experience an earthqake in because of all the rain?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
LOL!!!

I can't believe some gullible fools actually believe this tripe.

No wonder we can never get the public to support us; we are full of deluded people thinking reptilians live underground and the illuminati hires bored joe schmoes to go online on a forum to type about their fantasies

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny
reply to post by Psychonaughty

Understand that “bloodlines” have been chosen to rule, it didn´t just appear out of air. The souls which incarnate into these bloodlines who rule are picked by Divine Law. Other things don´t have to be mentioned.

I agree, this is how they believe, I have been told this since I was child by the most ridiculous secret society personalities you would ever want to meet, these broads called the East Capitol Hill Witches who were CIA remote viewers but spent all their time in Washington telling Senators, Congressmen, and corporate heads, fortunes. Take my word for it, there is nothing elegant about them, they are all so full of it. That is why I walked away from those fools. I told em straight up that I was going to take everything away from them when I was 13 years old. They laughed. Believe me, they are all boobs,,, morons, they live in the land of delusions. If I could cuss in here, I could explain it a lot more clearly. The only thing they have going for them is how I look like an idiot trying to tell their story. That is what you have to remember when I tell this story, I am just a regular guy trying to tell these insane peoples story. I have real world ambitions that their stupid $#it gets in the way of. I am fighting for my freedom not from their abuse but from their idiot way of running the world, and their own useless lives. They are such lowly creatures and an embarrassment to all things intelligent.

You are not of the blood lines who actually rule, if you read my post you'd understand.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Something the OP and the other "rogue" fellows from clandestine brotherhoods/cults/agencies that come here to post should learn is that you need to keep a lie simple. If you embellish it too much, you ruin it.

If you would limit the nonsense to one or two issues, you may well get some nibbles. However, when you decide to claim that your involvement was with an agency that was enmeshed with EVERY current conspiracy being bandied about the Internet, you lose credibility. You know everything about every conspiracy on the market these days. See, that's not as believable. I mean c'mon.. fake alien invasions? I'm sorry, you come across as someone who really follows (and swallows) every conspiracy that comes down the pike.

By the way, the Y2K was not a "virus," it was a simple bit of coding from 30+ years back that no one thought of fixing until nearly the last minute. Dang those rollover dates! As one of the network admin responsible for making sure this wouldn't utterly hose all the systems, I can say it was vastly overblown. Not everything was even close to patched, and it did not explode as folks thought it might. Much ado about nothing honestly. And certainly not a super-secret plot to destroy the world.

Well, I'll not bandy words for pages with a person that needs psychiatric help more than protection from his former superiors. Good luck with the continuing embellishments!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Forgive me if this question has been asked, but what is stopping TPTB from offing you now? How are you getting away with such free speech? I do believe that your information is intriguing and believable, but so are Dan Brown novels.

There are rules. For me to move against them, or then to move against each other, the other team has to be told the layout of the board and what the assault plan against them will be. It even works that way with you, that is why you know so much and have the right to talk about it. It is all there for you to figure out so if you don't, or fail to stand up and defend yourselves if you do, then you are weak and ignorant and deserve what you have coming to you.

I laid out what I was going to do to them as a child and keep them constantly updated. They never believe I will be successful until it is too late. But there is nothing in the rules that says I have to convince them I will beat them. We are just not allowed to ambush each other, or ambush you. Like my being here telling you this story after which no one stands up and takes action to do anything to stop what I am telling you is happening. It doesn't matter whether you believe me or if you are smart enough to figure out what to do about it. It only matters that you were informed in a way that a cabinet jury of elders would consider fair play, which for them can be pretty elusive.

The dollar bill and you social security number are basically a contract that makes you a slave to the federal reserve and world bank. And it matters not that you do not understand this because it is written clearly into the language on the dollar and the legal standard for what a social security number stand for, even if the symbolic language it is written in is foreign to you.

It is all a joke. I know enough of the punchlines to work it without getting shot in the head.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join