It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Got a message back from Bobby Fontaine on facebook, he is indeed who he says he is

No, that is me. Send me a friend request so you can come in and look around, then report back to ATS that I truly am Bobby Fontaine so we can move this discussion along

Hey correct me if I am wrong but couldn't anybody set up an account on facebook with any name they like?

Interesting story this man has, I am firmly on the fence but I feel if he has just sourced information from the web and squashed it all into a neat little theory then it saves me a lot of trouble trawling the web myself. I believe what I will but appreaciate having a lot of info provided in one place.

Whether true or not it exercises the imagination and brain and if there is only a tiny grain of truth in there it may just spark someone elses thoughts and may lead to further truths or at least someone to come forward for the good of mankind

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Im still at a complete loss as to what the OP is trying to achieve with this thread. Are you hoping people will believe you enough to help you?

I think the fact that this thread has recieved so much attention (aside from the pee taking comments) goes to show that people arent ignorant and/or cowards. What you've posted is interesting but you've got to expect people to want to see proper evidence of what you're claiming. And as intriguing as it is that you've gone into a lot of detail, its not evidence.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

To boot....if everyone grew their own food, which is 100 percent possible by planting gardens in your back yard, or if you don't have land, growing crops hydroponically, food prices would be a moot point.

just wanted to throw it out there that moot actually means the opposite of what people think--an arguable point, not an obsolete one.

my opinion after readin through this thread is it's just some fantasy BS a schizotypal paranoid mashed together and i'm not buyin any of it.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I haven't been ignoring you. The comments stalled in the middle of the afternoon and I thought that was the end of it.

I made a mistake when posting the coward remark, it was meant to provoke a particular person who has been challenging me pretty hard. I thought it would go to him, not get posted miles away from his remark. But I did mean it. I am talking about something serious here. If you keep coming here wanting answers but don't ask serious questions, it makes it hard to communicate, which makes it hard on all of us.

From my perspective, it is like you want to know more but you don't want to admit to yourself that you do. You don't want to stay either because you think I am either trying to make fools of you or you think I may know what I am talking about and that scares you. It’s cowardly and I don't care who you are or what you do for a living, unless you are not one of the people acting this way, then I was not referring to you.

I was challenged to make an earthquake prediction by someone here earlier today, not as a serious challenge but as a joke as if it would stump me. So I ignored it. But what I would have said would have already happened. If you could see the debate I have been holding with a Nobel Laureate over the last month while teaching him my earthquake predicting them repeatedly before they happened, then you would know what these earthquakes are connected to. I did however write today how they are becoming more frequent and stronger as man made drought and flooding in drought regions is destabilizing tectonic plates. Now there is more evidence to shed more light on what I am saying.

If I know what I am talking about, don't you people want to know about it? Or do you just want to keep badgering me wasting my time and yours. I think you are afraid to know what I can show you but you also can't walk away. So sit down and relax, let’s work through it. I am not playing games, this is real.

I have to go eat. Ask some civil pointed question that I can answer when I get back if you want to keep this thing going.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

Ok.....fair enough, Bobby.

I have two questions.

1. The reference to a "holy" bloodline is not important in your message, correct?

2. Your main message is to alert us all to the pollutant that has been added to our gasoline supply, thus emitted into the air in order to poison us, correct?

[edit on 10/7/09 by StonyJ]

[edit on 10/7/09 by StonyJ]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Well, there was a massive earthquake near Vanuatu (8 magnitude) scarcely two hours ago.

I think it would have been a pretty easy clincher for us.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Clandestiny just type everything you know, don't mind the hecklers, the higher purpose you have must not be detered, to put this information in a place ATS where somebody can find it, so regardless of what happens, it will be here, for other people to read.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

The problem i'm having is any real correlation between stated facts like the MTBE environmental problems/ Ethanol/ big business, and a NWO conspiracy agenda. Big business it surely is and nasty too, as people get hurt, (remember Ford, the Pinto and the bean counters?) that was a conspiracy, but to maintain profit.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by endtimesrhere

Fact. Queen Elizabeth II is the largest land owner on the planet. That includes Australia. She owns you.

I think you have mistaken the Queen for "the Crown". "The Crown" refers not to Queen Elizabeth, but to the CROWN TEMPLARS in the city of London.

This link should provide some enlightenment for you....
nesara.insights2.org...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Whether it was meant in a serious way or not, its a fair question. If you predicted when, where & how bad the next earthquake would be it would definately go some way towards proving that you're telling the truth.

[edit on 063131p://f33Thursday by Bluebelle]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
reply to post by Psychonaughty

Every task has a root purpose. Do you know the root purpose? If not for many of us seeing an "evil" root purpose in the "Bloodline's" dealings, would there be one at all?

I'm still on the fence regarding the OP personal attachment to the elite, but, a lot of the things he's saying have, indeed, been documented and reported and commented on by many, many posters here at ATS in the past.
It could just be one person putting all of the jigsaw pieces together for himself and injecting his faux importance into the reporting, or, he may be, indeed, emmeshed into it all.
I don't think it matters whether the OP is personally tied to the elite to listen to the info he brings along with his claim. It's the core of the thread (the information) we should be listening to and commenting on. The original poster, regardless of his "involvement" in the tale, is secondary and not worth focussing upon.

My $.02
Cuhail

I will say it again,

"Your blood lines are but dancers to the music that is written and composed, like all supposive 'elite' families.

The true elite are chosen by divine law and only manipulate the world according to divine law, not for power or wealth but because it is their task. "

The real elite are chosen to rule, do you really know what this planet is that we live on?

The real elite provide you with the tools neccesary, you can use them at your will, there is consequences on both ends.

The real elite are hidden, they are not the ones who you believe to be elite such as: Bushs, Clintons, Sharons, Arafats, Hitlers, Dalai Lamas, Mandelas, Blairs, Gores, Chavezs, Ghandis, Kennedys, Lennons, Dylans, Einsteins, Michaelangelos, Popes, Ceasars, Aristotles, Herodotus, Akhenatons.

These are just people who love recognition and praise by humanity, and play the flute the way they are told to.

Known faces aren't directly bloodlines.

Understand that “bloodlines” have been chosen to rule, it didn´t just appear out of air.
The souls which incarnate into these bloodlines who rule are picked by Divine Law.
Other things don´t have to be mentioned.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I didn't "read" your entire post, but I did skim it- and I agree with what seems to be the general consensus. We demand proof. Thats what this site is all about, isnt it? cold, hard evidence is our watchword. No foolish, groundless "conspiracies." If u want those, go to themoonlandingandotherlies.com.
Also, I have spoken to several people (some are celebrities, but I won't name them here, for obvious reasons) who have described similar delusions, until they realized that the gov't was experimenting with mind-altering substances on them. Has it occurred to you that they might also be testing drugs on you? A simple acid test on a stool sample, every day for a month, ought to confirm or deny this theory. Let us know!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I don't think our society is advanced enough to even have corruption of that magnitude. But it is clear that our society is stupid enough to follow.

I think this forum is just distracting people from the real stuff. Why is this on the top posts?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
So what you are saying is that we need to stop using gasoline and find another source of fuel? Oh...how refreshing...we have another Al Gore on our hands. I bet you can't top the billions he's made off the same theme...

Hidden message anyone?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny
I did however write today how they are becoming more frequent and stronger as man made drought and flooding in drought regions is destabilizing tectonic plates. Now there is more evidence to shed more light on what I am saying.

Sigh

Like I mentioned before, a drought WILL NOT cause earthquakes. Seriously considering what I do for a living, I think I know what Im talking about. How can dry weather cause earthquakes to occur...sometimes hundred of kilometres under the earths crust...

You dont explain anyything yoyu just state things.....

This thread is complete BS...we've seen it all before.....usually though its from attetnion seeking teenagers...surprised to see a grown man perpetuate this amount of crap...and even more suprised to see the number if people clutching at straws following you like a bunch of retarded lemmings

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This is what I believe so far. I believe most of you, if not all of you, are asking the wrong questions and going about this the wrong way. I also believe the OP is not going to answer any question of significance and will always give himself an "out" therefore making any questions you have obsolete.

But I have the one question he needs to read, and if he answers this I’m all ears.

Michael, can the horse dance while walking?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
reply to post by constantwonder

Why? Because you found a video he made on the same subjects? I hardly think that's a nail in his coffin.
Is it because he looks the way he does in the video?
Is it because he's reading cards to keep on subject and put out the message he's trying to put out?
Is it because stars and flags are so important on any scale that he thought all this up to dupe (right?) ATSers out of them?

C'mon. You don't follow him or his tale. Cool. Don't. But to tell others to move along because you find it unrealistic, is against Terms and Conditions of Use.

I may not agree with the OP but, I'll defend his priveledge to say it here on ATS.

Cuhail

hmmm i didnt say anything about his looks or his reading cards i just found the video so you could see and hear who we are dealing with. Don't attack me over baseless BS.

I could care less how he looks or speaks but i won't sit around and let someone tell their lies and then try and dance around what they said. So before you go spouting about me being judgemental check first the person who even thought it was posted to detriment the OP based on his looks. That would be you Cuhail

So whos the judgemental one the person who posted the video or the wiseguy that read far to much into it being posted and judging the poster on completely baseless grounds. . .

CW 1 - Cuhail 0

and for future reference calling a horse a horse is not against the T&C mate

[edit on 7-10-2009 by constantwonder]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whether it was meant in a serious way or not, its a fair question. If you predicted when, where & how bad the next earthquake it would definately go some way towards proving that you're telling the truth.

Thank you Bluebelle, I had asked the question to clandestiny about the earthquake prediction and YES I was serious about it. This could bring his level of credibility a notch higher for some of use that are watching and waiting the out come this thread.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by toddtenexpa]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by StonyJ

1. The reference to a "holy" bloodline is not important in your message, correct? 2. Your main message is to alert us all to the pollutant that has been added to our gasoline supply, thus emitted into the air in order to poison us, correct?

I do not wholly disagree with either point

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny
reply to post by StonyJ

1. The reference to a "holy" bloodline is not important in your message, correct? 2. Your main message is to alert us all to the pollutant that has been added to our gasoline supply, thus emitted into the air in order to poison us, correct?

I do not wholly disagree with either point

Once again, this is not the case, gasoline by the way will NEVER run out the earth replenishes what we take, just watch the bee's.

There is no plan to murder the masses, that is not of Divine Law.

Theres a purpose for you being here, only you can find it do not get caught up in the conspiracy propaganda.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join