It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

Calling us cowards will not solve your credibility problem at all. Just makes it worst for you. Feel free to vent your anger it promises to be very intresting on what can be said when a man is angry.

Also do not call anyone coward here. Some are ex solders that sacrificed their freedom for yours.

We are not provocating you we want real answers and what we do here is question what we believe makes no sense at all.

The only thing I give you is you seem to have spent alot of time researching alot of this stuff. You also seem to have spent alot of time making all of this fit togheter but many have done this before you. Do you listen to alex jones or coast to coast? Maybe you should I listened to many like you before. You are not the first and you will not be the last.

Fear No One , Trust no One ...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

Are you one of the Earth Allies that the Federation so often speak of?

It's been mentioned that the swine flu was intended to be far stronger and deadlier, but with help from other realms, it was calmed. So they had to move on to using the vaccine for their evil plans... but, again, word is that the vaccine, too, will be tempered and will not produce the radical effects it was supposed to.

It seems that all of their plans are falling apart before their eyes. We will prevail. Darkness cannot exist where there is Light. So much light is upon Earth now, the end is here for them. Revelations will be coming out that will show their true colors.... good thing you went rogue, clandestiny, you are on the winning side now! Though the ride is gonna be pretty bumpy for us all. Hang on tight.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by blujay]

You are kidding right? you are.... I hope you are.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Got a message back from Bobby Fontaine on facebook, he is indeed who he says he is

No, that is me. Send me a friend request so you can come in and look around, then report back to ATS that I truly am Bobby Fontaine so we can move this discussion along

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thiaoouba Prophecy
"One of the great mysteries was about to be revealed to me - one which had provoked so much inquiry and had been the subject of so much writing on Earth.
You will have realized, that these were highly advanced people. They possessed a profound understanding of Universal Law and used their pyramid as a captor of cosmic rays, forces and energies, as well as terrestrial energies."

Sorry for the thread hijacking, Thiaoouba do you have any links and info for the above so I can do some research. Reason I ask is that a while back I had a surreal dream where I was floating quite high looking ahead and down on a large pyramid (had two smaller pyramids behind it), I then saw a beam of light/energy (about 40 ft square) hit the pyramid and then from one side at an entrance, it then went into a friend of mine (or at least I thought it was him).

I have always held the belief that in the past we were highly intelligent, powerful and resourceful beings... however through the ages and with our reliance on magic (aka industry, technology, computers etc) we have become dumbed down and detached from the universe.

Thanks,

oG

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Got a message back from Bobby Fontaine on facebook, he is indeed who he says he is

No, that is me. Send me a friend request so you can come in and look around, then report back to ATS that I truly am Bobby Fontaine so we can move this discussion along

Thanks Oz. I figured he was from the beginning.

His tale is long, but I've enjoyed the thread. Glad to know he is who he claimed to be.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by StonyJ

Thanks Oz. I figured he was from the beginning.

His tale is long, but I've enjoyed the thread. Glad to know he is who he claimed to be.

Well--Ok.But this only means that he isn't guilty of plagiarism.Which leaves about 1000 OTHER things to question,wonder about.......I think folks will get the point I'm trying to make.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by amrith777

I agree. Maybe not a 1,000 questions, but certainly more than a few.

Clandestiny, please respond to my U2U

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hack28
My job is to make equipment, weapons, and tools necessary for soldiers to survive, im in the war industry and everyday i make a difference in the lives of my countrymen and your countrymen. I HAVE LITERALLY SAVED LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE CHANGED THE LIVES OF INJURED SOLDIERS AT HOME AND YOU CALL ME A COWARD???????????
!

I'm not going to call you a coward, but I am going to say that along with saving lives, you have also caused lives to be lost. They may (or may not) be American but they are still people with families and are fighting invaders. I would fight invaders in my country too.

That is a shame.

This isn't a popularity contest. I know people won't like what I have said, but it has to be said.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NIGHTRID3R

Listen.

I've been reading these last few pages of this thread, and I'm really starting to get tired of reading your posts. I can see why the OP seems to be ignoring you.

If you don't have anything constructive to add, please move on to another thread. Finding factual inaccuracies and calling somone on it are one thing, but you don't stop there. You seem to be resorting to childish name calling.

Why are you doing this? Maybe you have some sort of an agenda yourself. I for one, am interested in reading what this gentleman has to say, true or not, I will make that decision myself.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by Hack28
My job is to make equipment, weapons, and tools necessary for soldiers to survive, im in the war industry and everyday i make a difference in the lives of my countrymen and your countrymen. I HAVE LITERALLY SAVED LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE CHANGED THE LIVES OF INJURED SOLDIERS AT HOME AND YOU CALL ME A COWARD???????????
!

I'm not going to call you a coward, but I am going to say that along with saving lives, you have also caused lives to be lost. They may (or may not) be American but they are still people with families and are fighting invaders. I would fight invaders in my country too.

That is a shame.

This isn't a popularity contest. I know people won't like what I have said, but it has to be said.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by aorAki]

No i wont argue with you on that, your a hundred percent correct. We dont make policies and we dont start wars, we give what our and your men and women need for combat and war. What you said above is a sad fact of war, and since it is on their soil and not ours they have lost many innocent lives. I know your not here to debate anything with me, as i am not with you. I wont justify, because i cant, but i will always and forever try to support the young men and women who are fighitng old politicians fights. Im also not saying that you arent! I cant stress enough how much i agree with you, theres always another side of the coin.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
For the unitiated, here are the videos that Fritz Springmeier made where he discusses his book "The 13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati"

Fritz Springmeier & 13 Bloodlines Videos

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

And whats your point? If everyone could grow hemp do you not think M would be mixed in?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
As a former mason I would love to hear what you have to say in detail. Do, please continue.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by amrith777
Well--Ok.But this only means that he isn't guilty of plagiarism.Which leaves about 1000 OTHER things to question,wonder about.......I think folks will get the point I'm trying to make.

Maybe not, but most the content here i sposting here is simply cut and paste from he's own blog (link in previous posts). Thats not to say I believe in what he says...because I dont....(well thats the bits that actually make sense)

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by amrith777

Maybe not, but most the content here i sposting here is simply cut and paste from he's own blog (link in previous posts). Thats not to say I believe in what he says...because I dont....(well thats the bits that actually make sense)

Maybe not guily of plagarism, but certainly his title claim is a hoax. On his site which he didnt initially want to source you see a man who is NOT of "bloodlines" Yawn.so boring.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

You should read them again!

I havent called him any names he didnt call himself. I did not engage in childish play but engaged him in responding to things I know he couldnt answer right there and then without research. Plus you will note all my posts are still on the thread because I didnt say anything harmfull and I tried to stay polite when many others did not.

Now thats the only reason why he as not responded to my questions. because he doesnt have an answer for me. He will soon with enough research, which honestly I give him for knowing how to fetch info on the web.

My Agenda lolol hidden I though it was obvious I just want the truth. I want to read how far this story will go because it entertains me to see you ask for more.

But its ok brother hope you have the decensy to apolagize once you understand what I meant and where I was going with all of this. You have the right to decide by yourself what to think and Im not trying to influence your jugement but give you more factors on what is being said.

Its ok to believe, its ok to say what you are thinking. It is not to lie and post those as facts brother.

He doesnt have to answer me its is right ... And I can keep posting ... isnt it beautiful the liberty of expression. I have the choice to let him speak and say nothing. But I chose to question him on his novel cant I brother?

No grudge brother ...

[edit on 7-10-2009 by NIGHTRID3R]

[edit on 7-10-2009 by NIGHTRID3R]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I have seen some posts by this author elsewhere, and which puzzle me. One states that he became ill from drinking contaminated water,(MTBE)

www.blogger.com...

bobbyfontaine.blogspot.com...

I really don't know what to make of the rest of this thread though. Already it is a theme at David Icke's site,

www.davidicke.com...

[edit on 7-10-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
So is there anything else or are we finished here??

[edit on 7-10-2009 by kapodistrias]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I love the title of this thread. Everytime I see it I bust out laughing. You went rogue. That rocks!

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join