It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

you do realise that your conception date is not exactly 9 months before right? It doesnt really work like that, ever. Also why would a CIA person be in a satanic orgy?
im confused as to why you keep bringing responses out of me with this tripe, perhaps that is what makes you special.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder
It also bothers me that this thread has 80 some flags and is complete garbage.

wishing now that ATS had an un-flag option.

it was easy to get excited.

now i just feel used and abused.

booooooo, OP.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I knew i had seen this crap in a video somewhere. . . here it is for you all here's your own personal jesus christ. . . enjoy

www.youtube.com...

the video has alot of the crap verbatem like the whole "clinton flinch"

[edit on 7-10-2009 by constantwonder]

[edit on 7-10-2009 by constantwonder]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hi Everyone.

I joined this forum today because of this thread, just want you to know that i would really like you to continue telling us about this. Thank you.

My jaw drops when i read some of the comments.. Wont go into debate about it as its getting messy as it is, but please people, let him speak.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Novarace]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
wow - huge thread already...

i'm a little busy at the moment since we just had our first child, but i do want to read what you've got to say, because i don't thin it hurts to hear all sides of the story, no matter how outrageous or untrue they are...

i have a feeling there's a lot of truth to what you're saying, but i've still yet to read but a fraction of this thread...

...i'll be back!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
get over it please its all hooplah. . . this guy is fishing for stars and flags and your all feeding him

He's a troll fisherman and you are biting

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

I had "friended" ya based on your post before the movie link. The movie link just solidified my choice, FUNNY!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hah
That video is great, im off to watch part 2

Good find thanks for that

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Why? Because you found a video he made on the same subjects? I hardly think that's a nail in his coffin.
Is it because he looks the way he does in the video?
Is it because he's reading cards to keep on subject and put out the message he's trying to put out?
Is it because stars and flags are so important on any scale that he thought all this up to dupe (right?) ATSers out of them?

C'mon. You don't follow him or his tale. Cool. Don't. But to tell others to move along because you find it unrealistic, is against Terms and Conditions of Use.

I may not agree with the OP but, I'll defend his priveledge to say it here on ATS.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tripdz

I sent you an ATS message

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

That was very well said, I applaud you Cuhail. Lets not fall into that trap of decrininating people at how they look.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by toddtenexpa]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Thanks brother for the video great find.
Now time to listen to his story and put a face to it.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

I can share what I know and what I believe if it will help, but it might be off-topic to the thread at hand.

The NWO/Illuminati as popularly characterized on ATS and elsewhere are not who you think. There are many groups that would like you to *believe* they are diabolical masterminds, but frankly they don't know their butts from a hole in the ground.

You're just as bad as the OP. As if some fat, balding, middle-aged man from Illinois would know anything about a grand, global conspiracy regarding the origins of humankind. You are a fantasist and a liar.

legum servi sumus ut liberi esse possimus

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Nope, its because if you watch his other videos i find it hard to believe that a man with "a team" that is fighting the people controlling the world would.
a) live in an apartment in virginia
b) spend his time recording cutting up roadkill to be eaten by vultures.

plus why is a man so afraid of these people mysteriously posting videos of complete randomness on Youtube?
see first political game show.
just put clandestinecandidate in the youtube search.
does that seem like the doings of Jesus's decendent? who is fighting for us all, against the tyranny of the people who control the world?
really, seriously ask yourself this.
or is it more logical that a man with an outlet and a story has led you astray.
google Bobby Fontaine, google clandestine candidate. Or dont look into the person who is making outlandish statements, take his word for it, man if there is ever a case of ironic this is it.
A site dedicated to people looking for truth and never taking peoples words as gospel always doing there own research, is infiltrated by a nutjob, and no-one researches him. They just say ohh tell us more, tell us more.
So let me get this straight, people are only sheeple if they blindly listen to stuff that you dont agree with? But if you blindly follow some nutball who is saying what you want to hear your standing up for what is right??
this is isane, he has turned you into what your here against. Cant you see this, he is offering half truths and whole lies and you are all eating this up!!!
people keep posting let him speak, let him continue enough with the nay-sayers. Nooo your blindly hearing what you want to hear, your just being sheeple to a different preacher.
Black eye on the history of this site IMO!!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

I just figured out how to reply to your individual questions. I have been answering some questions if they made any sense but not doing it the right way. I didn't expect this much attention. I thought a few people would want to argue over a few day period. I am just now catching up with reading all the posts and trying to answer them.

Your questions however haven't been about anything so I would have ignored them anyway. All I see is you pic looking like you want to fight while your words say the same. All that makes me want to do vent some of my anger about how none of you seem to care about what I am saying. There is a war going on out there and I just told you where the battle field is. But all you do is look for ways to ignore it because you are cowards.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hi,

Been lurking so thought I'd add some comments.

First with regards to what the OP has posted, I can see you have focused on one area and this has in turn dictated your view of the wider world as a whole (and all the strange machinations that exist within it) but I found your postings a bit incoherent.

I think you need to organize your thoughts a little and then try to make your story flow a little better, end of the day whatever subject you're presenting to the masses it needs to flow in a particular way.

I will commend you on one thing and that is having caused some genuine and intelligent replies (later on in the thread). Emsed1's posts were intelligent and well constructed much like a few other folks previously so you have got a good debate going for people like me who like to have a good read and get prompted to think about other things.

I appreciate you have had a bad experience as a result of the wrong doings of many powerful organizations and bodies but like others have said you have probably only touched on a small portion of it.

There are a few things you have to understand about the perceived power(s) in our world today:

1. They will always present themselves as a united front, one that is organized and resourceful

2. But internally they are bitterly divided and at war with each other constantly due to the inner greed and ego that ultimately tortures their souls (so yes they could be seen as families and bloodlines)

3. All true knowledge is hidden and continues to be obfuscated from the public eyes daily.

4. The more knowledge and information the 'elites' obtain the more lengths they will go to in order to hide the truths (example being our recent past history that has been rewritten over and over to eventually introduce new agendas and false ideologies)

There is an element of truth in everything but you have to take a bigger picture take on everything. Right now, in our current historical state we are deeply embedded in a web of lies and distortions (or matrix if you will).

The machinations behind this complex web of subterfuge is to ultimately lift a blanket illusion in front of our eyes, detaching mankind from their true connection to the universe (everything is an organism as a whole, living and breathing made up of micro and macro universes of other living beings, all connected).

This web is already apparent in the form of the financial slavery that is so obviously apparent now (the financial collapse for instance) and everything has been predetermined. Control is one of the purposes of these small groups - to control the masses and they do this through many different evil mechanisms such as the IMF (which cripples nations instead of helping them), false democracies and the pretense of liberation in the form of the sadistic wars we are seeing now.

Take the missile defense system for example, anyone with half an awakened mind will see the true nature of this operation is to impose a threat on countries within the range of such systems where the true goal is to coerce and blackmail other nations to do as they are told.

What is the aim of these psychopaths, I don't know but what I do know (from what I can see, hear and understand) is that humanity will reach a crux and will have to make a decision:

Lose any and all evidence of our true self (divinity, spirituality and our mortality) or embrace revolution and start becoming self sufficient (regaining our emotions, sense of humanity, sincerity, solidarity and becoming humble).

I will close with something that cropped up at a dinner hosted by Mr Hemp and Dr Jack Daniels ^^:

"Okay so what would it take for humanity to get out of this mess we are in and how would that come about?"

Tough one but we all realized it would take a series of events like a plague or some disaster like a meteorite nullifying everything that is technological.

Only then would we be forced to return to our true nature as humans...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I hope everyone understands that this is me, not some guy telling a similar story to mine.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join