It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

Hi Clandestiny

I wouldn't think they would be too concerned about going after you in particular. There are many people waking up to who really is controlling things in this world.

I've been posting many things on message boards for many years about many so called secret things. I don't hide my name or email or anything like that. I don't believe there would be any point anyway. Theres nexus magazines, new dawn, all reporting things you brush on. Have been for years.

The people in control, or more to the point, who were in control of this world are rapidly loosing control in my opinion. They certainly don't have a hold over me like they used to. Or perhaps they are using all this for there own agenda.

Apparently, as someone also mentioned, the internet is what stuffed up their plan. Alternative news on the internet. Made people question, put doubt in minds. Wake people up. The beast. Theres been talk of the big news honchos, Rupert Murdoch? springs to mind, wanting to turn the internet off. Where did I hear that? Umm, perhaps I might have seen it in the nexus. Wouldn't surprise me. Any thing that threatens ones empire must be destroyed. Been the law of the land for, well, at least 8ooo years I rekon.

I might remind you too, the method you are delivering your information, can also create a lot of fear in people, and they will feed off that. It's what they want.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
As far as being a member of a true bloodline of Christ, I have no idea if that is true. I only know that when the book “Holy Blood Holy Grail” came out in 1982, a lot of trouble was gone through to make sure I came across it in order that I see the references to the Fontaine name. In 1995, I read it in full and concluded that either I was from a bloodline of Jesus or a lot of people went to a lot of trouble to make me think I was.

The way this end of the world plan was supposed to work, after the fake apocalypse, it only had to appear that this story was real for long enough for a new world order to be securely established. After that, whoever didn’t believe it would no better than to speak their mind about it while it would only take a generation or two of children raised in the sprit of the new religion to erase any doubts.

I expect that for the plan to have worked, for the amount of effort and resources that were put behind the program, to say nothing of the legions of initiates that would have to fall in behind such a plan, the Jesus bloodlines are probably real. The evidence I’ve researched demonstrate this to be probable over any other possibility, not to say that there is not one that makes more sense. My assessment is that Jesus was a puppet. He was a piece placed purposely on a game board that had been in play for a long time before he was born.

It doesn’t take a genius to figure this stuff out. Evil powerful people have been around since the dawn of time. A carving of a python in a cave in Botswana was discovered a few years ago that is said to be 70,000 years old. It has a carve-out behind the snake for some one to hide in to be the voice of the snake God. Nothing has changed in 70,000 years, it’s just that the people that love free money more than working for it have come up with more convoluted and stupid ways to waste the human races time with.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Ok, i have the easiest question that i would like you to answer for me. Given the amount of knowledge you know about me, what makes us different? You have not given us one thing that explains to us why your here as a martyr to our cause. I have not heard one thing that i would say seperates you as a "bloodliner" from me, a completely anonymous person online. If you can do that, im all ears, until then your another anonymous guy with an imagination, nothing seperates us.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

okay moderators seriously? Guy shares a last name with someone from a book and his family is trying to get him to read, grey or not this is pure non-sense.
Why would his family get him to read a book and not just tell him? This is all based around a last name in a book?
This person right here has dis-credited any other person who does have some pertanent information from speaking.
Yeah open forum and freedom of speech, but lets call a spade a spade and put this in the fictional section.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I want to join this fight! Is it just a select few of you guys who are putting flame to their plans?? This is very interesting and the Y2K thing explains why nothing really happened. If you go back to TV show episodes of "Family Guy" and "The Simpsons" they show what was going to happen after that New Year's Eve. Very interesting....

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
PatriotG –

If I ever get to a point where I think there is enough people that take me seriously and do something about this, then I will come up with a plan. Their whole board is in shambles. It wouldn’t take much to end it. I want to get out in the open and make them answer for it.

California is in any extreme drought right now that is being caused primarily by ethanol use and refining it. There is extreme danger of severe earthquake there. There are already catastrophic earthquakes happening around the world as a result of it and droughts in other places. The game was designed to use MTBE to create drought, then end the drought with a flood and cause a bunch of earthquakes. This was only suppose happen one time and be over with in 2000. But this thing has gone on through so many droughts, floods, and earthquakes that the earths plates are becoming much more sensitive.

It takes millions of years for them to settle into stable positions but doesn’t take a lot repeated stress to destabilize them. I track earthquakes, droughts, and storm patterns daily and have seen a sharp increase in seismic activity when rain passes through drought regions. We are probably already passed the tipping point. But perhaps if I can get my story all the way out where the world can see it, ,,, see what always happens is that when I get close to getting out, they flinch and take MTBE or ethanol out of gasoline without saying so. That was easy with MTBE because they controlled the logistics of everything about it so they only had to move paperwork around and divert a few pipes into tankers to be shipped oversees.

With ethanol, they simply drop the price of oil so it isn’t profitable to use ethanol. MTBE was cheap, ethanol is expensive, even with federal subsidies. This causes weather pattern to return to normal, like what happened last winter when our warm global warming seeming winter weather got cold like it is supposed to be. That was when the price of oil dropped below 70 a barrel so it was more expensive to use ethanol than gasoline. It almost crushed the ethanol industry.

The point is that if I can get from here, where no one can see me tell this story because ATS is off the radar, out into the open, in one move, I can call for a slow retreat from using the kinds of pollutants that are causing the drought in California. It still won’t prevent a big earthquake, or even a few of them from occuring, but it will likely be less than what is in store right now.

I mean look PatriotG, if you got any ideas, I am all ears at this point. I claim to have a team and maybe I do. But they can’t just walk me out in the open or they will expose themselves by doing it. Then again, maybe I just say I have a team for security reasons. I like for the other team to not know which one because then they have to cover both possibilities.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hack28
This person right here has dis-credited any other person who does have some pertanent information from speaking.

Maybe that was the intended desire.

Things that make you go hmmmm.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny I was initiated into their secrets as a child, then went rogue becasue I did not agree with what I was taught.

Secrets...could you expand upon this please?

Initiated into what, was it an Alchemical Initiation?

If so do you know anything about the Green Language, Language of the Birds, Blue Apples and etc.?

Were the Templars active in the Alchemical Arts, is this where their fortune was initially created and not the discovery of King Solomon's Treasure?

What do you know about the alleged Rituals of the Priory and other Secret Societies, were they opening other dimensional Portals to manifest events or wealth?

What's the story on Berenger Sauniere, was he a practitioner of the Alchemical Arts and is this where he acquired his hidden wealth?

I have many more questions along these lines but would like some answers to these to see if this is truly a part of your story.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Did you just say maybe I got a team?

Brother too late. They now you are alone now. There is no one to follow you.

Ill give you a clue about what to do to at least try and stay credible.

STOP going back and forth.
-First I have a team then maybe I dont?
-Im from a bloodline, now Im not?
-You were in a PROGRAM, let me guess MK-Ultra? google it now and incorporate it?
-I want to come out in public yet you stay home typing?
-They put it in the gas then they remove it without anyone knowing?
-You prevented the apocalypse but then you admit not to and it will still shake and rain but not as it was planned to?

You may fool the weak minded but you wont fool the MASS here looking for the truth.

I say you're a hoaxster ... and lack attention ... Read my other posts.
Here at ATS we thrive for the truth and make sure to silence disinfo. Your stuff will dumb more people stop before it is to late for humanity ....

Told you already write a book dont worry about categorizing it. They will for you. They'll put it in fantasie section brother.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by NIGHTRID3R]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Drought is not caused by MTBE, that is for certain. Craptastic gas mileage...yes....drought....no.

I believe you are some disinfo op. Your being from Virginia, to me, is a major red flag. If someone could research who 'Bobby Fontaine's' web pages are registered under, that would be good. Let's see what comes of it. I would do it but I don't know how to look up web page registries.

Back to drought....or more accurately, climate change, is happening because of the chemtrail program, HAARP, and ELF transmissions. Anyone who wants to research this can start by looking there. There is tons of evidence to support that theory, and weather graphs to prove it. However, there is a weapon to defeat it, and it was proposed/invented by William Reich decades ago, much to the detriment of his physical being....orgone.

All I can say at this juncture, is orgone has turned the tide against the monolithic satanists. Their plans are becoming more evident by the hour, and their desperation is now plain for all to see. Sure, times will be tough, but free, good-hearted men and women will know what to do when the hour is at hand.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by PenandSword]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Clandestiny , you had stated that you predicted a severe earthquake in the past. Give us a future severe earthquake prediction to show your creditbilty.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

you said:
"It takes millions of years for them to settle into stable positions but doesn’t take a lot repeated stress to destabilize them. I track earthquakes, droughts, and storm patterns daily and have seen a sharp increase in seismic activity when rain passes through drought regions. "
your speaking of tectonic plates, yes? Unfortunatly even the most basic of science argues against you. would you please reffer to this map of the worlds tectonic plates;
geology.about.com...
unless the worlds oceans have been suffering droughts lately i cant see how rain water would affect the plates.
Plates are never in "stable positions" every plate on earth continually moves unless the worlds core suddenly tunred to ice, the tectonic plates will never stop moving. Also it doesnt take alot of repeated stress to destabalize them? hmm lets see so there are 8 tectonial plates on earth, all of which are continually grinding or pushing or pulling away from each other. The force needed to move so much rock is un-imaginable, and it is constantly repeating, so how could you move plates? i dont understand how this discussion is continuing when your making grandious statements that even basic science refutes.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Clandestiny, thank you for your patience and for hanging in there to tell your story. I was wondering if the bottom line of what 'they' are trying to do is genocide of certain key races as well as the world population in general? Do they want a thinner population to rule so that they would be able to control everything more? Are they afraid of certain races more than other's?

Have they made a pact with other forces that also want to usurp this world and a bargain was made to rule side by side or with one being the principle controller and dominator?

What is the benefit of causing world disasters and leaving everything in ruins? What is the benefit of destroying so much of our land and polluting our resources? Do they not have technology to just kill off everyone they feel they need to and save the earth? Or are they too warring with the true powers aliens/fallen ones?

It seems like 'they' the Illuminati are afraid of something that is far greater than them?

I also believe that they fear certain races that are the legitimate heirs. I believe them to be the illegitimate usurpers of this world, which began a few thousand years ago.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
annd another thing!
why arent you addressing any of the questions?? you can obviously see them. The only thing you are posting is "next chapters" in the story leaving us to scratch our heads about some new claims your making while never getting answers on the old ones.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny

By the time the other teams sleeping forces were rallied so to clamp down on Washington and get MTBE back into gasoline, there wasn't time to pump up the atmosphere with enough water vapor to cause the level of damage needed to act in concert with the Y2K virus to pull of their con job. Meanwhile, my people moved into a position where they could exploit this story using it to begin dismantling the other teams assets. We’ve been at war with them ever since, and they have lost every battle, except 2012 and ethanol.

1. Is this why, or does it have anything to do with why, the government is trying to create clouds in the upper atmosphere?

2. Are you saying that Y2K and 2012 are created by these "forces of evil" in order to explain what they are in fact creating? In other words, "they" are going to cause a cataclysm, but nobody will think it's created because it was instead considered a prophecy or mother nature scenario come true?

3. Why does all of this stuff always seems to center around the U.S.? Doesn't any other country see this happening and why wouldn't THEY disclose it in order to completely discredit the U.S. and then use the momentum to further THEIR own agenda?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941
What's the story on Berenger Sauniere, was he a practitioner of the Alchemical Arts and is this where he acquired his hidden wealth?

Follow this link for an intriguing adjunct to your question...
www.deepblacklies.co.uk...

Pierre Plantard, the central character of the Rennes le Chateau mystery and supposed head of the ancient Order, the Prieure of Sion, is reported to have transferred a “large quantity of gold to Switzerland in 1952.”

Despite claims that the Priory of Sion has a 1000-year history dating back to the Order of warrior knights, the Knights Templar - chartered in 1151 - it only surfaced in 1956.

It is said that the founding of the Priory of Sion was an artful ploy by Charles de Gaulle to conceal the true activities that were taking place in France at that time. These had more to do with laundering suspect gold bullion and political intrigue than ancient treasure, religious cults or biblical bloodlines. The latter were an accrual of old myths and legends cobbled together to form a diversionary cover story

Have fun, folks...the tentacles extend to odd places/

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
eclectic.thoughts –

Thanks for the info about 2011, I had never heard of it. I wasn’t programmed with all the facts, just enough to put a lot of it together. I haven’t looked at the link you gave me but it figures better into the puzzle I am trying to piece together.

I was born on 03feb59. That makes my conception date 03may58. Hitler killed himself on 30apr45, on the eve of the Fires of Beltaine. Then his sprit is supposed to have rose on 03may45, to be born again through fertility orgies. Each year, the orgies are held in hopes of Satan, or Jesus, or any deity, will be conceived as a result. I mean whoever has a child conceived in those May orgies will say that the child is the reincarnation of whoever they were trying to raise from the dead, whatever.

I was born, or so it is made to be thought, in France away from grandparents and aunts and uncles, my father was CIA. So I could have been born at another time. The point is that the impression is that I was conceived 13 years to the day after Hitler’s spirit would have been expected to be conceived in one of those orgies. 13 play a big role in calendar designs for these kinds of secret societies, 13 months, 13 years, 130 years, just like with the Mayans. 52 is also a big year for the Mayans. I would be 53 by 21dec12. I would however still be 52 in 2012 for a few months.

This new date in 2011 might be something to look at because I would clearly be 52 at that time. My view is that there are many dates that can be used as relevant. The mystic aspects of all cultures are probably lies although embedded in truth that only a few know all the details of. And these few in every culture belong to one big club of secret society greedy lazy good for nothing losers. If any of them can come up with a way to take total control over the destiny of mankind where they can rule without consequence, the rest will support them. So there are many dates that can be used if a good enough story can be built around it to justify whatever was done to validate it as the end of the world that was brought on as act of whatever God was supposed to have caused it. Christianity is just the biggest and most successful lie so of course the end of the world story was bound to be New Testament based. But that has passed so now the Mayans are up to bat.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

He states that Aliens/UFO are a make of his bloodliners and the plan was to use holographic tech to make the world believe they are here to give the trone to the heirs who are the isreal people.

So he doesnt believe in them. Wants us to believe his story when it really is the theory of Project Blue Beam. (Read up on it if you dont know the theory behind it)

Mixture of theories that dont belong to him at all.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny

I mean look PatriotG, if you got any ideas, I am all ears at this point. I claim to have a team and maybe I do. But they can’t just walk me out in the open or they will expose themselves by doing it. Then again, maybe I just say I have a team for security reasons. I like for the other team to not know which one because then they have to cover both possibilities.

OK..now wait. You can't have it both ways. Either you have to tell "us" the truth -- if you want us to believe you and help you -- or you have to hide out from "them". In case you hadn't noticed, you're posting on the web so anybody could find what you were writing anyway.

So why are you playing hide-and-go-seek with us? Is this a one-man show (you) and you are trying to appear bigger to get additional members -- or are you a "team" ?

I should think that detail can be revealed without compromising your security. Especially since you already said that you may have made the whole "team" scenario up...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
On page thirteen you lied and i called you on it. There is no doubt that what you said is a lie. I posted what really happened on the same page. Many other members have also "whacked" your facts. We've found that you have alterior motives and you have waffled on most of what you originally put forward.

California is in any extreme drought right now that is being caused primarily by ethanol use and refining it. There is extreme danger of severe earthquake there. There are already catastrophic earthquakes happening around the world as a result of it and droughts in other places. The game was designed to use MTBE to create drought, then end the drought with a flood and cause a bunch of earthquakes. This was only suppose happen one time and be over with in 2000. But this thing has gone on through so many droughts, floods, and earthquakes that the earths plates are becoming much more sensitive.

I can't seem to find any real hard evidence of MTBE causing drought, earthquakes, or any other natural catastrophe. The stuff that is spilling from your mouth is shameful. It also bothers me that this thread has 80 some flags and is complete garbage. ATS seems to be drawing alot of people now days that just want to believe anything.

Let me tell you fellows that there is a huge difference between AWAKE and ASTUPID lets try not to cross the line. . . Especially over something so obviously predicated on false pretenses and shady information.

for those of you just waiting for this person to post more answers than crap i must say you'll be waiting forever. Just read what this guy has written elsewhere its all long winded factless tactless hard to wade through garbage. . . . see for yourself , if you havent already

farshores.org...

or check his blog its rediculous

seriously ATS'ers who are buying this you truly puzzle the wonder

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join