It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny
article title "EPA concedes gas additive has polluted water supplies", Monday, august 2, 1999, Washington Times, by Joyce Howard Price. She mentions me in the last paragraph. She actually only told the part of the story I told her I didn't want written about and wouldn't return phone calls or emails later.

Sounds like all my old girlfriernds...

I hope your really doing good and not claiming it. All it would take is a good person to start helping another person and so on. It's like holding a door for the next behind you. Simple plans for world peace can happen simply.

Thanks for all your writing, I would go research your claims but Im desperatley trying to get down to the new church rec center today to serve coffe to the elderly.

Im sure 100 ats'ers will and youll be flamed and praised and questioned... lol

I also need to play a new video game, read a book, play saxophone, and create somthing... perhaps some more bad art.
wish I could makea crop circle... now thats art

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Thread is getting rather long.

Maybe time to make a "Part 2".

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

I guess when the original carrot was dangled promising a revealing string of information and insight, all of the waiting readers including myself defaulted to what we in our own minds already held as assumptions and beliefs as to what would be told, we looked for validity in our assumptions and our already known evidence, we hoped for proof in our suspect.
I've read this, twice now, with an open mind, and even tried looking for some inuendo some hints some coding.
I've found nothing applicable to what I hold in my knowledge that links the story to anything singular or grand in scale to the nwo being thwarted or to their plans fruition,
I'm disappointed but not surprised.
If the family portrait of the nwo were a puzzle of 250 pieces, this thread to me would be the half eaten jelly sandwich sitting on a plate next to it on a table left there 2 days prior, stale, dry, and uninviting.
I'm not saying its impossible that you are whom you say you are, but I believe it improbable.
Unless your thoughts are so disjointed and you lack the skill to convey them, It was nothing more than a powerful bi-line providing extended frustration and culminating in little more than mental blue balls.
Maybe youre as frustrated, but you did very little to convince me otherwise.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Your blood lines are but dancers to the music that is written and composed, like all supposive 'elite' families.

The true elite are chosen by divine law and only manipulate the world according to divine law, not for power or wealth but because it is their task.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

Every task has a root purpose. Do you know the root purpose? If not for many of us seeing an "evil" root purpose in the "Bloodline's" dealings, would there be one at all?

I'm still on the fence regarding the OP personal attachment to the elite, but, a lot of the things he's saying have, indeed, been documented and reported and commented on by many, many posters here at ATS in the past.
It could just be one person putting all of the jigsaw pieces together for himself and injecting his faux importance into the reporting, or, he may be, indeed, emmeshed into it all.
I don't think it matters whether the OP is personally tied to the elite to listen to the info he brings along with his claim. It's the core of the thread (the information) we should be listening to and commenting on. The original poster, regardless of his "involvement" in the tale, is secondary and not worth focussing upon.

My $.02
Cuhail

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Bobby, there is a story out there, and I appreciate the efforts you have expended in trying to find an audience for it. This has not been the first thread to try and expose various aspects of what has been called by some "The Octopus"...and I sincerely hope it will not be the last.

There is a connectedness between things...there is no doubt. Sometimes we see a few of the threads, and that we call awakening. Continue with your post...as to the critics, consider that an indication that they demand a high standard, and that's a good thing too. We don't need more "True Believers"...but we need to keep our eyes open.

By the way...I told you you'd get attention once you left the Runestone thread

Peace to you, JC

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
OP, whoever you are you are most disrespectful for not responding to several members that have nicely ask you questions.

You have also deceived us with the bloodlines comment. You used that to draw us into your web.

I will not waste another minute with your nonsense.

You are a disappointment to those of us that seek the truth.

Good day to you sir.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Still listening with an open mind.. to all sides.
Please continue.

edit.. I apologize for my short reponse. I will take my points and lesson learned. I want to hear the rest of his story and let him know someone is still interested.

Mod Edit: One line posts. Please review.

[edit on 10/7/2009 by yeahright]

[edit on 7-10-2009 by NJJewel]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
For the record, I have received two warnings from ATS, presumably for copying and pasting large amounts of text from other websites while acting as if it were my own, which I did not do. I posted my own writings from my own hard drive. I just happened to have published them other places. Anyone who wants to become my facebook friend to see for yourself is welcome too, unless you will think I am pretending to be me to the people I grew up with too. This link should take you there.

www.facebook.com...#/profile.php?id=1433889990&ref=name

This discussion is going to have a hard time continuing if everyone keeps freaking out. This is the kind of story that everyone comes to ATS looking for, the kind of story that I imagine ATS was put together for in the first place in the hopes of coming across. Now that it is here, everyone is loosing it. Settle down and let’s get on with a meaningful dialogue.

There is a sense of urgency in my story that is real, along with the rest of it. These are dangerous times and I have good reasons for choosing to do this here and now or I would not be doing it at all. Maybe this is the wrong place to do it. I have still only scratched the surface. If I keep thinking this was a mistake, then I’m gone and you will not get to hear the rest of this story first hand. If you want to be able to say that you heard this story before anyone else, then settle down and conduct yourselves with some civility, which many of you are. But there is a sense of hostility coming from others that was excusable at first but has now had time to run its course.

If you don't like what I am saying, read it and comment or go to another thread. But try to make some sense in your comments when you criticize me. Some of you are making down right fools of yourselves and it is embarrassing for me to be here because it makes it look like everyone else who is not acting stupid is hanging around with a bunch of fools. I have a story to tell, so what, deal with it or move on.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by need2know4me

Originally posted by emsed1

As a Knight Templar myself I think he is taking much artistic license and doesn't have the first clue about what Templary represents.

In hoc signo vinces

So if your a knight do you have some info that will help us here on ATS find some truth about the NWO or other info that you are willing to share?

I would love some cool stuff to read about the Templars [thats from a templar] so pm me or post some links SOMETHING :] or put some files up rapidshare . thank you

I can share what I know and what I believe if it will help, but it might be off-topic to the thread at hand.

The NWO/Illuminati as popularly characterized on ATS and elsewhere are not who you think. There are many groups that would like you to *believe* they are diabolical masterminds, but frankly they don't know their butts from a hole in the ground.

I have to commend the OP for coming out with the truth, IE 'I used the bloodline thing to get your attention'.

There are basically two different and independent attempts to implement consolidated power in the world right now. They have some of the similar ideology but don't necessarily interact very much.

There is the 'NWO' group that's basically your CFR/Trilateral/IMF groups. They want to consolidate the world's economy and political structure but can't really agree on how to do it, and (as evidenced by the world economy going down the toilet) really don't have the intelligence and skill to pull it off.

There is another struggle going on behind the scenes. This is my interpretation based on some extensive conversations with people involved.

If you start to peel away all the cultural myths, religious dogma and 'secret society' layers you will find that they all have something in common. Basically that mankind at one time had a very powerful set of knowledge that was either lost or hidden out of fear that those who would seek to control others might use it for nefarious purposes, or destroy it completely so that it would never be found.

By disclaimer I have to say I don't know specifically what this body of knowledge contains aside from mysterious hints pieced together from different sources.

When groups of people bent on greed and power, like the "church" and the various "empires" that have popped up throughout history, the keepers of these truths did their best to keep them hidden until society was open-minded enough to learn them and judge for themselves what it all 'means'.

I do have a clue as to the nature of this information, but I don't have any specifics. Basically they deal with the origins of humankind, what our ultimate purpose is, and what will become of us.

If you can imagine the chaos and threat to religious and political authority that would result if it was revealed that the charade of political power, religious authority and economic oppression were proven to be meaningless and ultimately these idiots have no real power over us - the world would be set on it's end.

This second group of 'bad guys' has been trying to obtain and destroy all traces of this mysterious knowledge for centuries. I'm not sure there is really a 'bloodline' of either good or bad people that are charged with these duties, but there are some very rare and dedicated people that have protected this knowledge down through history.

In the end, though, both this visible 'NWO' and the behind the scenes organizations are doomed because they center around the greatest barriers to organized power; namely greed and ego. Various factions come together and splinter apart over divisive ideologies, dogma and a general distrust of each other.

This doesn't stop them from trying, and making the rest of us miserable.

The good news is that we are fortunate to live in one of the most interesting time periods in the history of mankind. In our Information Age knowledge is being distributed at an accelerating rate. At some point a type of 'critical mass' will be reached and the population that has been repressed and condemned throughout history will throw off the illusory shackles these NWO types love to talk about.

I know -- sounds fantastical, but from my research this is my impression of what's really going on in the world.

A person can only truly be "ruled" when he voluntarily gives over control of his life to another person, government or church. Poverty, war, climate change, dogma, money, etc. are all corrupt institutions created by humans, and it will soon become apparent that they are imaginary constructs. When that happens it's my belief that humankind will not allow this kind of perverse machination to occur again.

Clear as mud! LOL

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
"What do you think of the stories of HAARP and other electromagnetic weapons being able to cause extreme weather? Would this conflict with your MTBE story at all?"

I only learned about HAARP a few months ago. It is very interesting though. To tell you the truth, I don't remember what I thought about it as I am focused on something else.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hi everyone.

I have heard, well, read many stories regarding topics of this nature. I'm a skeptic. I don't belieive it, nor disbelieve it.

I do know one thing. There are movements around the world that are designed to bring humans back to their divine nature. By divine, I could say, pure, untainted you know, that sort of thing. They are setting up communities that don't have many, if any, "oil powered" engines. The grow their own food without the "latest" and "greatest" chemical fertilizers that kill all of the little bugs and things designed to keep the soil fertile.

The scientific community seems to be proud of mans achievements at agriculture. Problem is, growing one particular crop in one area depletes the soil of certain elements and the soil cannot replete them quick enough for humans so they put on chemicals.

Anyway, all thats needed is a self sufficient garden on a couple of hectares or something. The two things humans need to survive is water and food. Food grows in the ground, and water comes from the ground, or the sky. Humans don't need supermarkets and stuff.

So whos going to mention, but we need hospitals and drugs and all that?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I believe the warnings have occurred due to a continuous and persistent violation of ATS rules. I hope I am not speaking out of turn, but in a forum that is dedicated to the motto "Deny Ignorance" the particular type of proselytizing and referring to other message boards, and Facebook, are simply against the rules.

What we want here is simple, independently verifiable and factual evidence.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

By now you have probably realized that by lying about your sensationalist headline (namely the bloodline claim) you have ruined any impartiality that may have existed. ATSers are skeptics to the core, and we have seen years of this type of "marketing" through wild stories come and go.

You may indeed have an extraordinary story to tell about MTBE. It might be important enough to a lot of us that we want to hear you out. But, based on previous threads of this type, most of us simply aren't going to read some self-indulgent novel cut and pasted from a blog.

I don't think I'm alone when I say that I hope you can reformulate your approach so we can actually judge your story on it's merits, free from sensationalism.

My suggestions:

- State your premise clearly and concisely
- Don't use links to wikipedia, government websites, facebook or blogs
- If you have original research, post it and open it to scientific scrutiny.
- keep your posts short and to the point
- leave all the 'i am special' and name-dropping at home

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Brother you answered none of My questions!

You lied to us to grab our attention, something we dont really like here on ATS. We actually like the truth.

The reason we come here is not for sci-fi type stories but for "Top Secret" info. When I say topsecret I mean info not out there in the public hidden away but suported by facts.

Now seriously I'm really trying to stay nice with you when I really want to tell you off big time.

"this alternate personality they had created in my mind"
Im glad brother you at least know your illness and by the way it can be treated.

Dont take us for fools and dont be ashamed if the intellectual average is much higher then yours.

You need help brother hope someone will come along to help you in life because everyone deserves to be helped when they need it.

Now Stop the delussions take the prozac and lithium and relax brother. No one is out to get you because if they would if you would be any drop of a concern or threat to them you would be dead.

That reallity is in your head. The story you are revealing is the one of many that you created to fill in your emptyness.

Trust No One, Fear No One ...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I don't believe the OP was lying. He said it is what he has been told by his father...that they are from these bloodlines and he mentioned it to get our attention.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
ConstantWonder -

The EPA’s Blue Ribbon panel on MTBE was supposed to be put together in 1990 by George Bush and was supposed to report back to the scientific community before the oxygenate program started. They had concerns for how MTBE would effect climate and pollute groundwater. This was agreed upon to get the scientific community to support the Clean Air Act, which they only went along with because they were promised that if their concerns had a serious foundation, Bush would then support using another additive that they had no reservations about whatsoever, a polymer additive that gives 20% more mileage with 70% less emissions.

This polymer additive, a short form polyisobutlyene (PIB) was passed over for MTBE which admittedly would give less mileage, increased emissions of formaldehyde, pollute groundwater nationwide, has a high reed vapor pressure rating so it evaporates quickly anywhere it can, and the list goes on.

The scientific community knew they could win by going this way because they knew if the proper research was done, MTBE would be turned down and their polymer additive used. But the EPA never conducted the research, in fact I don’t think they even put together the panel until many years later, which was made up of nothing but MTBE industry hacks. They have yet to do MTBE studies that are required by federal law for any chemical the public is exposed to while MTBE was the chemical that the public was most exposed to for the years it was in use. This is because it is in most of our drinking water at what are said to be safe levels, even though the research has not been done to establish what is a safe level and what is not, which there is no such thing, poison in drinking water is poison in drinking water at any level no matter what the government says. If the studies were done, then lawsuits would follow.

What happened was they went ahead and got a trillion dollar loan to fulfill the oxygenate mandate before they did the testing that they never did. Then they used that money to create the financial balloon that crashed on us all last fall. They became so rich and popular that it was ludicrous to ask them to do the studies after that. I mean the American people didn’t even know the program existed while money was being handed out like candy by Enron all over the country to any politician or public official that didn’t question the legitimacy of MTBE use.

So the panel was sitting idle ready to act if MTBE ever looked like it was going to hit the fan and splatter all over the EPA. I mean ask yourself, if it was the Blue Ribbon panel and not me who pushed this story out into the open, and the panel, which came out on a Sunday to say that MTBE use had to be stopped immediately, which nothing happens around Washington on Sunday. I have lived here all my life and these kinds of announcements do not come on Sundays unless they are flinching.

So after all those years with everyone knowing about MTBE polluting groundwater and no one caring, on a Sunday, they announce that it has to be taken out of gas immediately, then the story disappears, while testing has still not been done on MTBE in drinking water and its effects on human health. I mean come on, you weren’t born yesterday were you?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

"Also, Op, if you really are Bobby Fontaine, you would have recieved my facebook email. Please reply so we can confirm you are not a plagiarist."

I'm curious, Oz. Did you ever receive a reply and can you verify that Bobby Fontaine is the OP?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I am confused.
Firstly the events you speak of any person could know, i dont understand what it has to do with your bloodline. And the only time facts are given they seem to be wildy assumptional i.e. the trillion dollars. Each post has many points that could be strung out into chapters, again the trillion dollar comment just dropped as if it should be taken as fact with no real substance.
I am curious if you would be open to a private conversation? Not to try and corner you but i have some talking points and experience with the bloodlines you speak of and would enjoy some friendly banter. I do assume however you will be too busy with the responses here.
Im not sure what your original intentions where for these posts, whether it was to reach out, inform, organize, im just not sure. If your reaching out when this all cools down U2U me and well chew the fat.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Okay, clandestiny,

it would be helpful to list the pages where your post is listed, the story. Its all mixed up, hate reading the hateful comments, so many.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

Mindmelding,

This post blew me away....one of the best I have read on ATS.

I have thought about duality alot during my fifty one years and have recently come to the same conclusions that you have. It was great to read your post and know that someone else had the same thoughts. I believe it 100%.

I would say that this is a huge synchronicity for me. I just love it when that happens and it makes me know that there are forces working for us that we have not even begun to understand.

Thank you very much for your efforts.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join