It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderburger Petraeus in 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
petraeus2012.com...

forum.prisonplanet.com...

Im making the prediction and im gonna say that because of the coming planned economic collapse and more than likely domestic uprising here in the united states that general david patraeus, who attended this years bilderberg meeting, will be our next president in 2012.. obama will not be re-elected because by then our country will be torn apart and who better to hold it together in a totolitarian regime than a succesful military man like patraeus. any takers?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
i'd agree, but do you think that the public would fully accept him? or do you think that TPTB just plain will not care anymore.
I get if we are in a desperate state at the time, that a military leader may seem like the perfect choice, but I'm not sure if they could sell us that he would win an election. They barely were able to sell us that Bush did ya know?
It makes since, but it would be a hard sell, if they are even worried about it at that point.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hmm...

General Petraeus for President as a Bilderberger plant. Just like the rest of them I guess.

Petraeus rhymes with Betray us.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Star and flag for sheer interest. I find the entire idea completely frightening. Makes me mad that that fearmongering BS works on me. Ha!

Originally posted by kommunist

Petraeus rhymes with Betray us.

How fitting.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
General patraeus would be readily accepted by the people. he is a war her... he turned iraq right around. he won us that war, iraq is as stable as its ever been. the people know this, we love war heros... weve elected many generals in the past (washington, jackson, harrison, grant, eisenhower) especially if the social fabric of this country starts to tear apart... and if the people dont accept him, TPTB dont care.. he is a bilderberger (having top military officials as known bilderbergers is quite scary) and the bilderbergers seem to have alot of pull in the NWO so.. it will be ineteresting..

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I think Petraeus is more of a Secretary of Defense or Secretary of State appointment by the inevitable Republican President. I can't wait until we get grownups back in office. You know Alpha Male leadership, and not Beta Male incompetence.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

General David Petraeus tipped as Republican 2012 presidential candidate
Speculation is mounting that Gen David Petraeus could run as the Republican presidential candidate in 2012

The shrewd and articulate military commander, credited with turning around the Iraq war, will deliver a speech at Saint Anselm College in New Hampshire next week, a traditional staging post in the state where the first presidential primaries are held every four years. Each of the last eight presidents has spoken at the college on their way to victory

its looking more likely that my prediction just may come true... may be a first for ATS eh?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Can Patreaus even run if he's in Obama's Cabinet or still General in charge of the wars?

They aren't going to run a democract against Obama in 2012. They are only running a Republican.

Edit to add: My bad, I thought he was a Democrat. NVM.

This could actually take place, however he would still have to quit his position...

~Keeper

[edit on 3/20/2010 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

hes got hes got almost 3 years... and if he wins the election, he'll still be in charge of the wars... :p

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Well that's a damn good point lol...

It would be a hell of a lot better to run him then to run Palin. The GOP could win with Petreus...

~Keeper

[edit on 3/20/2010 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
2016 is more likely. In order for him to run in 2012, he'll need to abandon his position in the Afghan conflict. Which voters would not admirer.

With a coming economic crisis, America will descend into a Latin American style right wing government. Post Obama.

new topics

top topics

join