It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO agenda exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Check out this video and tell me your thoughts it seems like the man in the video is telling the truth it is very believable and its everything we been hearing about basically, he says he worked for the NWO and tells you thier agenda. see what you think. I don't think the NWO will ever be fully be complete thier is to much resistance that will fight our troops 1/2 of them anyways our miltias and armed citizens and other countrys people will resist too.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Thanks slip, I've listened to George Greene before and he seems authentic to me. It makes me wonder who they fleeced out of money in the real estate market since with less population the value of said properties would lose value drastically as would all commodities market items. That's why they crashed the real estate market and made the taxpayers bail them out. It's all coming down soon, be prepared mentally, physically and spiritually. Keep your guns clean and remember who the real enemy is; it's not the guy with the uniform on.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

If you wonder why the Medical Field is the one to go for, is because the Illuminati owns the pharmaceutical industry, they are the ones manufacturing all these diseases, and then creating the vaccines, because their gonna keep shelling out wars, death, and diseases, it's the field that's gonna have an increasing need in personell.

Their the ones promulgated spiritual disease as well, they put all this garbage in our food and water supply that is making people get depressed and have anxiety, and schizophrenia.

Two major things have rattled the cages: Jenny McCarthy speaking out about the vaccines link to Autism on Oprah, then... and then you know " Mr Famous Action Movie Star" he definitely paved the way somewhat.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
i think Green is a disinfo-tool. big size. just as Lear.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
he's legit says who?

alot of claims on youtube are a load of bull.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
and theres a lot of bull here also..what surprise..

top topics

join