It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my theory about NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
this's a conclusion by i and my friend we had discuss:

because earth and human will upgrade to 4D after 2012,so Freemason(or Illuminati)need hurry to
achieve the NWO,mind control whit us,to stop we
upgrade to 4D.
This is a preparation by Freemason,to welcome the Lucifer(Reptile),we will be the slave for them!!

how do you think?

and i have a question,is the most obstruction of Illuminati is Islam??so what about the communism??

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by Alchemist]

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by Alchemist]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Whats this about upgrading to 4D?
Is this suppose to be a natural process, spiritual, God, initiated by man?
Sounds interesting, what more can you say about it?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
4D=4th Dimension

At 2012,solar system will enter the Photon Band.
When Earth is locate at this high-energy diets,the frequency will be speed up,to use as enter to 4D.
But at that time,North and South 's magnetic pole will reverse,some some natural disaster will happen.
And in the biological,our mind and cerebration will be influence most.
At that time,many theory containinnovate or progress will be appera and disseminate quickly.
(Just like a children become a teenage,body grow up very fast!)

And that time,human's cerebration will divide into 2 parts:
isolated,self-centered(to serve myself only)
or
identicaly,indiscriminate love,kind(to serve everyone)

some one who choice (to serve everyone),they can upgrade to 4D;
some one who choice (to serve myself only),they can't follow the frequency or Earth,so they will transmigration to another 3rd Dimension universes.
(just like an exam,someone can upgrade,someone remain)

So,After 2012,
human's amount will be lower
and the so call "judgement day"
is mean our mind's choice

this post is I translate from my chinese version...
i'm afraid that i can't express clearly,if you have any question,welcome to ask~i will do my best~

and i think whatever Buddhism or Christianity,the purpose also point to the way to upgrade our mind!

(i had take 1 hurs to input this post...")

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Good Job on the post.
Yes, you are basicly right in your theory.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemist
And that time,human's cerebration will divide into 2 parts:
isolated,self-centered(to serve myself only)
or
identicaly,indiscriminate love,kind(to serve everyone)

some one who choice (to serve everyone),they can upgrade to 4D;
some one who choice (to serve myself only),they can't follow the frequency or Earth,so they will transmigration to another 3rd Dimension universes.

This theory definately sounds interesting. But, I hate to say it, but the problem lies with your inclusion of Freemasonry. I am mason and we would definately fit in the 4D side. Masonry has many members that are of Islamic faith that you quote is against the Illuminati. I know absolutely nothing about the illuminati, so I will stick with the masonry side of the argument.
But, Masonry has strict morals that one must obey their God. Masonry is basically not self serving for the people that join. No one makes money off of this, we donate and help out charities. But, the rest sounds pretty interesting.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemist
and i think whatever Buddhism or Christianity,the purpose also point to the way to upgrade our mind!

A bit of a problem here. I have a lot of respect for Buddhism but ultimately it is a service to self.
The whole point of Buddhism is to destroy one's own soul and reach the state of absolute nothingness - Nirvana. The fact that it is achieved by serving others through life does not make it selfless.

Christianity and other religions are much the same. People worship for Salvation. Although they may serve others through life, they are doing so to serve themselves with a later reward.

In my opinion the only way to serve is to offer service for it's own sake. Not for a religious salvation. I guess you could say the same about worshipping God. I try to worship because God is - not for any reward.

I'm afraid that I don't go much on the 4D theory. I believe that the mind control that you so fear has already been put into place by those who control our major religions.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
islam and the owo are being pitted against each other by the nwo.

top topics

join