It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney / Palin in 2012: Dream Ticket : Half Nightmare and Half Fantasy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Cheney / Palin in 2012: Dream ticket

www.examiner.com

Dick Cheney has finally done enough major television talk shows that he is suddenly considered a viable candidate for president in 2012.

He qualifies as a “Republican’s Republican” with his hawkish attitudes, his bully complex, and his total disdain for an individual’s Constitutional right to privacy.

He has accused President Barack Obama of weakening the strength of the United States by banning torture and risking our nation’s security by closing Guantanamo Bay.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
article.wn.com
www2.macleans.ca

[edit on 6-10-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Oh my God, Dick Cheney is being considered as eligible for running for President in 2012, with the former Governor of Alaska as his running mate, Sarah Palin!

While I have little to no issue with Palin, because I could care less about her, Dick Cheney being our next President would be a nightmare made in Hell.

While many people complained solely of Bush during his Presidential terms in office, I see Dick Cheney as a major push behind Dubya and his Administrations agendas.

I can see it now the ultimate evil, Dick Cheney, linked to the ultimate women, Sarah Palin, and the country would literally fall apart not because of Palin but because Cheney would be pushing his hidden agendas quicker and quicker towards locking up every single citizen as a terrorist because of his 1% Doctrine.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-10-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Just another article that wants to make the GOP look bad.

Nobody in their right mind would back any ticket with Cheney in it, Palin maybe, but never Cheney.

This is nothing more then the examiner trying to ruffle some feathers.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I would vote for a Punch in a face every day for 4 years then vote for those two.

this has to be a joke, did you check anywhere for " Live from NYC, its Saturday night live! " ????

[edit on 6-10-2009 by 10001011]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
God help us, a pair of pit bulls running the country. Sorry, Cheney's heart isn't very compassionate and even though he's credited with running the show in the Bush administration you have to admit that wasn't a big success.

All that said, they sound better than what we have now - which isn't saying much at all.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Wow, second time I agree with JD!

It is true, first thing I thought when I read this is that they want to secure Obama's second term.

The amount of partisan bickering i've been seeing lately is overwhelming, which is an understatement.

I see it making everyone think that no matter what the dems do it's good for everyone because the dems aren't republican.

It's blinding everyone!

Expect alot more of this, a cheney/palin ticket is irrelevant, that's not what the article is really about.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
You're better off having ME run the country. I have no money, I cant be bought, and I promise to fire EVERYONE in the govt. I them will have every last cent bled from the corporate and given back to the taxpayer. Immigrants... get out, or get shot. Simple as that.

So, vote for ME instead! I'll never pass anything that cant be read by a 12 year old with an average IQ anyways.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Nobody in their right mind would back any ticket with Cheney in it, Palin maybe, but never Cheney

Don't you see a tremendous gap in logic in your post?
a) Cheney successfully ran twice and and was the Dark Lord of Chaos for long eight years. That would be impossible without GOP, right?
b) Palin was a GOP sensation a short few month ago and a missed heartbeat away from presidency herself.
c) Now, mentioning these in one sentence about future elections is somehow an attempt to besmirch the GOP?

It's not the article that makes GOP look very bad, it's the GOP that makes GOP look disgusting.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

And you're the type of person this article was written for.

You probably printed out the article, lamenated it and stuck it on your refridgerator.

This article is to ruffle up the feathers of liberals such as your self. Looks like it worked.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

And you're the type of person this article was written for.

You probably printed out the article, lamenated it and stuck it on your refridgerator.

This article is to ruffle up the feathers of liberals such as your self. Looks like it worked.

Newsbreak: I didn't read the article. I just observe that star GOP'ers like Cheney and Palin all of a sudden are untouchables to right wingers on this board and elsewhere. Just "wow". Speaks volumes.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
What a bunch of bunk.

Cheney isn't going to run.
Palin is a 1/2 term gov who quit.
She killed her career.

Republicans who could do well in 2012 - Frist, Crist, Pawlenty, Jindal, and Romney.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
heh, I'm coining the phrase 'Chain and Pain'.

After 8 long years of Bush and now we have to wait over 3 more years for the Obama nightmare to finish, I couldn't handle 4 years of Cheney and Palin.

I'm not a Republican or Democrat (see avatar for more info), we need Ron Paul in office (he's a RINO IMHO) or someone from the Libertarian Party.

Even better would be for someone to just hit the reset button so we can start over based on the Constitution.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
How bout this ticket :

Kick A%$ !

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Signals]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
thats all the US needs after the current administration. the "Punch and Judy" ticket!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

So if you didn't read the article then you are speaking out of your butt in this thread.

I hate people who put in their two cents without knowing what they are talking about.

Please read the artice and then comment, until that happens your opinion on the matter means nada, which is funny because your opinion of the article after you read it will matter slightly(not much) more then that.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10001011
I would vote for a Punch in a face every day for 4 years then vote for those two.

this has to be a joke, did you check anywhere for " Live from NYC, its Saturday night live! " ????

[edit on 6-10-2009 by 10001011]

I think we are getting just that with this term.

-Al

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Articles like this are just propaganda pieces trying to get people back in the false two party spectrum. It's trying to make you think that you must vote for Obama over these two other people. That there is no other choice. It's trying to get you in the lesser of the two evils arguments, when, we know there is no major difference in policy within the two major parties. They only differ on positions. The outcome for the most part is the same.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
You're better off having ME run the country. I have no money, I cant be bought, and I promise to fire EVERYONE in the govt. I them will have every last cent bled from the corporate and given back to the taxpayer. Immigrants... get out, or get shot. Simple as that.

So, vote for ME instead! I'll never pass anything that cant be read by a 12 year old with an average IQ anyways.

Me thinks, you are not a Native American as in indigenous, if i am correct, will you be shooting yourself?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

So if you didn't read the article then you are speaking out of your butt in this thread.

I hate people who put in their two cents without knowing what they are talking about.

I know exactly what I'm talking about, which is the reaction of GOP supporters I see on this board.

Just a few days ago, there was jubilation to the point of stupor, on the part of right wingers here who celebrating the great opus of our time, that book by Palin, and how she was a real deal and a threat to all the pinkos in Solar system and beyond, and a viable politico.

Now, two days later, try mentioning her in the context of next election and you are accused of trying to "make GOP look bad".

If this is not schizophrenia, I don't know what is.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

It's not schizoprenia. It's just people calling you out on calling out Sarah Palin all the time while there are a number of people in the Democratic party that are equally corrupt. Get over Sarah Palin. Get over John McCain. Both parties are equally corrupt. These people that call out Sarah Palin still just don't want to let go of the past. That's all it really is.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join