It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If Aliens Are Exceptionally Prone To H1N1?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
So, if it's a $ grab by big pharma, the mandatory shots make sense till you see they're doing freebies in some states.

The information that people, who actually work with pigs, have had swine flu outbreaks for decades and suddenly it's front page news to the rest of the world seems odd.

There is a remarkable amount of "disclosure" this year going on internationally in the UK, France, Brazil, and of course Mexico.

Since thousands of people die of the regular flu in the US every year, that shot isn't mandatory or given freely. Not to mention all the other ailments that noninsured people suffer from mercilessly. I find it hard to believe that this is just an unusually compassionate move by our government to reduce our snuffles.

What is soooo special about H1N1 that we keep hearing? Well....... it jumps species.

A lot of ATSers think there are signs that disclosure is coming upon us fast.

Didn't the War of the Worlds have the actual saving grace for the Human Race not being our military power but our germs that knocked out the aliens?

What do you think?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by trusername

So you think the vaccine's are there for us to have, so when disclosure happens we don't infect the aliens?

sorry not buying it.
I'm sure the aliens are smart enough to wear suit slike our HAZMAT's or NBC suits.

I do however agree with disclosure coming upon us fast. I mean most things are disclosed between 50-150 years after first being introduced to the world, and now with aliens prominent in our faces daily.. (look at music videos, movies,video games, advertisements, awards ceremonies etc) Key words propping up everywhere (SPACE,THEY ARE COMING, STARS, CRAFTS, SAUCERS, MOTHER)

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
the thing about something the gov does for 'free' is that they usually way overpaid for it.

someone bought the vaccines, with our money, and 'stuck' us with it.

edit to add - in direct response, if aliens were prone to H1N1 theyd all have a big # case of the sniffles. except the fat ones.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by iNTERPLANETARyR.O.M.E.O.]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

I know, it sounds far fetched. But, maybe they don't want hazmat suits.

What wouldn't make sense is if it was only in the US. Are other countries pushing this vaccine as much as the US is? Are they going to make their grand entrance here?

Otherwise the theory is a wash. I agree. I just can't figure out the plan is all.

I certainly agree that the US Gov subsidized or spent $ on the vaccine. Maybe part of stimulus. But it doesn't explain why they would force everyone to take it. Unless it has a "use by" date or something.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
i guess thats good for them?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hmmm, I would like to just say this, it has been on my mind for awhile...

The Disclosure project in late may 2001 made some progress, I heard some of the MSM were about to run some stories about it, then 4 months later, 9/11.

2008, June, Edgar Mitchell goes on Kerang and Cnn and Fox and say , Heck yea, space is full of life, then 4 months later, the Mumbai terror attack..

Probably nothing , but it is an odd coincidence...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by iNTERPLANETARyR.O.M.E.O.

So there are 3 big unexplainables colliding at once in this scenario:

- Bizarre over-eagerness to push the H1N1 shot

- Disclosure movement push (although someone mentioned on ATS that people thought there was a big push decades back when Close Encounters and Star Trek and Star Wars etc. were all the rage. And it's not like we had a formal intro to our extra terrestrial friends then.

Maybe they decided they better wait for the internet - so it would be easier to reach everybody at once?

- Economic crisis - more bizarre than the H1N1. There are millions of very smart people scratching their heads daily over decisions being made and crazy trends of markets that don't follow rhyme or reason.

I'm not talking about the housing crisis. That makes total sense to anyone with half a brain cell.

But the reactions by governments and the stock markets are often counter-intuitive. Albeit they have - so far - prevented wide spread utter depression. It still feels like it's just a delaying of the inevitable and often a worsening of the situation.

I think it's not totally impossible that all 3 of these are connected at least in some small way.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by trusername
What If Aliens Are Exceptionally Prone To H1N1?

Good!! Then all the lil' buggers will die off and we won't have to deal with so many people being kidnapped and put through painful procedures.

Edited to add -
yes I know, not that kind of alien.

[edit on 10/6/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by platipus
i guess thats good for them?

Well, if the theory has any validity, it would lean towards a protection of the aliens.

Oh! unless the aliens are pig-like and going to invade and it's to protect us.

I hadn't thought of that.

Wow this is really... animal farm hmmm

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Actually, I was thinking that kind of alien. Well - I don't know about the kidnapping part, just what I've read here on ATS.

I should think only the immune ones would be sent to kidnap. Nothing more germy than a kid.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I give it a silly attempt...

Vaccines : We need it so we do not get sick from the ET germs, I aiming at the ET in Brazil I think it was, where a cop touched a ET and died of a disease. The Et or us would not need to move around in Hazmats..

Finance : New World Order and one world currency, the ET have a universal currency that we must adapt to so we can trade with the galactic bretheren..

Disclosure : When announced that there is some ET's on their way , as Collier and Greer and Dean I think have said the last month, Time is ssupposed to be here, SOON !
If true, Panic will ensue us all..

FEMA camps/Martial Law : As people are panicing, people must be kept calm and order must be upheld, hence the large Fema camps for the ET's / us til the area is prepared for intergration among the new and old species..

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

The Disclosure project in late may 2001 made some progress, I heard some of the MSM were about to run some stories about it, then 4 months later, 9/11.

What originally got me interested/obsessed with ufology was watching the 2001 press club video on youtube. And I too had no...and have no doubt that the UFO secret is the biggest possible secret and people might go to great lengths to maintain the secrecy.
Is it a coincedence that the CIA was created only a few months after Roswell?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Ah yes, the FEMA camps and the body bags or coffins etc. I suppose they could be for them as much as they could be for us.

One thing is interesting. If there is any connection between Swine Flu and disclosure... it certainly would give us a lot to chew on regarding alien makeup.

I mean we know a lot about pigs. And a lot about the similarities between pigs and humans.

We've been concentrating so long on the idea that "if we are the missing link" between apes and ET...

Ok some have been thinking there are the dolphins and mer people or what ever god / alien connections...

But in general I think most look at apes.

I don't know of a lot - even in cartoons or Sci Fi (apart from Animal Farm again) that talk about Pig People

Seriously though - why not. The SKIN if nothing else is pretty interesting.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Interesting I didn't know that about the CIA and Roswell.

I totally agree that it is a GREAT secret. I could be the most liberal, honest, transparent leader in the world. Full of hope and ideas and then on my first day in office I open the manilla envelope left me by the previous leader.

In it I find the information that would create world wide panic and mayhem and chaos and I am immediately convinced that I too must not be transparent. That I must keep the secret to protect the people from themselves.

Or so I think...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

]

Finance : New World Order and one world currency, the ET have a universal currency that we must adapt to so we can trade with the galactic bretheren..

First we'll have the Euro and the Amero....and then perhaps just the Amero? Back when I was MsSmartypants I started a thread about whether Wall Street had already devised a marketing strategy for our tourists, er visitors.

[edit on 10/6/2009 by MissSmartypants]

[edit on 10/6/2009 by MissSmartypants]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

2008, June, Edgar Mitchell goes on Kerang and Cnn and Fox and say , Heck yea, space is full of life, then 4 months later, the Mumbai terror attack..

Probably nothing , but it is an odd coincidence...

That is really interesting regarding the dates and 9/11 and Mumbai.

The other thing I noticed about both (not to do with disclosure ... unless the digging involved has to do with underground bases or something? Who knows) is that both are very closely tied to oil pipeline treaties.

9/11 was for the Afghan / Caspian sea pipeline

Mumbai was for the Indian / Pakistan / Iranian pipeline - the signing of which was scheduled for the same week as the attack. US didn't want this treaty and had been blocking it for years.

But I'm not sure how it relates to disclosure. Maybe it doesn't. Much as I hate to admit it, not EVERYTHING may be connected

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I would think that gold would be easier. Our paper money with our little prezzies and monarchs... I mean - do other planets even care?

Especially since they're not backed by gold any more.

Gold is at least an element that is found universally. Literally. It's standard that even birds who gather shiny things can understand

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I was being 'speculative' , playing with ideas !!

Let my play with some more Collier statements :

Collier said there is a 20 mile space craft in stationary position ove the the southpole ( Weeheee
) and a planetary sized craft is inbound and visual some time next year. (Woohoo , arent Nibiru suposed to be visable for all to see soon ? ) and is this a real picture of what Collier talks about ???

OMG ! Could it be ?? Could it ?

[edit on 6/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Okey, that could be an more earthly explanation to it..
Playing with ideas can bring forth truth...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I was being 'speculative' , playing with ideas !!

Let my play with some more Collier statements :

Collier said there is a 20 mile space craft in stationary position ove the the southpole ( Weeheee
) and a planetary sized craft is inbound and visual some time next year. (Woohoo , arent Nibiru suposed to be visable for all to see soon ? ) and is this a real picture of what Collier talks about ???

Gracious 20 mile craft. That blows the football fields size ones out of the water hey?

Maybe it could shade some sun and chill things up again for the penguins.

I don't know what to make of the video.

But now you've got me thinking of the Muppets and Pigs in Space

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join