It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The phrase ''NWO'' has 789 hits on Google news!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Love it or hate it the NWO is getting stronger everyday and is no longer a phrase only used by ''conspiracy nuts'' quoting dead presidents.

I searched google news for the exact phrase ''new-world-order'' and got 789 hits and skimming through them, they are mostly important people using the phrase in a positive way ie; this trade agreement will help bring a new world order blah blah blah.
I know there is a band called nwo which might have helped bump up the number but I couldnt find any related articles.

Also using the the not so secret but hardly heard-of US govt search tool by google (previously posted by me) I got a nice round figure of 2,420,000 hits for new-world-order. Bare in mind this search only covers official govt websites! (my previous post www.abovetopsecret.com... if you want to use the search tool)

Now after that I realized this phrase must be a term which is politically correct to use for the further development of civilization I checked on wiki: quote

''In international relations theory, the term "new world order" has been used to refer to any new period of history evidencing a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power. Despite various interpretations of this term, it is primarily associated with the ideological notion of global goverance only in the sense of new collective efforts to identify, understand, or address worldwide problems that go beyond the capacity of individual states to solve. ''
en.wikipedia.org...

So on Wiki they say the primary use is for a global goverance but if you go to the other NWO page on wiki (new world order conspiracy theory page) quote:

''The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a powerful and secretive elite of globalists is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an autonomous world government, which would replace sovereign states and other checks and balances in international power struggles. Significant occurrences in politics and finance are speculated to be caused by an extremely influential cabal operating through many front organizations. Numerous historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to achieve world domination through secret political gatherings and decision-making processes.[2]''
en.wikipedia.org...

SO the conspiracy theory is elites looking for a global governance and holding secret meetings which have been well documented, same thing no?
Unfortunately I dont have good point to finish this with except a phrase once used by the ''loonies'' is now used almost everyday by the media, politicians and powerfull people from all around the world and its being used more and more.

Good or bad something is happening!

join