It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Police vehicles in my town

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Last month I was having lunch outside a deli and I see 2 Chevy Tahoe's painted white with a thick blue stripe down the side and it says 'Federal Police Department' and much smaller by the door; 'Department of Homeland Security'.

I didn't pay much attention at the time and promptly put it out of my mind until yesterday. As I was leaving work I see another one heading the same direction as I am. I noticed that the windshield is tinted so I was unable to get a look at the driver at all.

This is not so much a paranoid rant but i'm very curious why they are (apparently) patrolling a small city in northern Colorado with no significant government facilities (that I know of) within 50 miles.

Has anyone else noticed these vehicles recently in your cities?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

I am familiar with the area.

Can you tell me where you are in Northern Colorado? What is the name of the small town?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Fort Collins.
We're not small town but I would say more like a small to medium sized city.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Anjin]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

Looks as if there is a homeland security office in Cheyenne, WY and training taking place in Ft Collins.

Homeland Security Department
- www.ojp.usdoj.gov
122 W 25th St, Cheyenne, WY - (307) 777-4663

[edit on 6-10-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Thanks for the info!

Glad I wasn't being too paranoid

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

By all means you should be.

DHS is infiltrating.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I think I found what your looking for. Not sure of how to post links but here goes: Federal Protective Service - Wiki Are these what you saw?

edit to add: The picture is about halfway down, not a Tahoe but the car matches the color scheme. I did a Google image search and did find a Tahoe with the same scheme.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by barrelmaker]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

the colors give the clue as to who they are
white with a thick blue stripe down the side... those are the colors used by ICE ICE .gov
We see them all the time down here in Albuquerque... the last time I saw a raid though they drove very normal looking pick-up trucks Dodge's

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
thats funny that i came across a post such as this... first off i do not believe in coincidences ... i believe that it is simply trying to tell me somthing or a clue so to speak... stating that above .. for the first time i say a black thoae (chevy) with black rims, 5 percent tints if that ... with lights in the front grill .. now seeing a thoae is nothing but the this was the first time i saw a black on black thoae ever in my town... i live in a nice subarb ... note i live honestly 30 secs away from the state police building witch is very secluded and have been hearing some loud nosies at nights.... maybe i am imagining but sounded like gun shot,,,, some kind of drills a few days ago... and the area where i saw this thoae was very close so it was probably going there ...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Odd vehicles, but not like the ones you described.

Description removed as it could reveal my location. Perhaps they have implemented different squad type vehicles in different areas.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I saw 3 US Marshall vehicles, 4 FBI Tahoes and 5 State Police at the Wendy's in my town the day before yesterday. The part that was especially odd is that we only have 2 FBI Agents at our field office and normally they stay at the Federal Building, and we only have 5 State Police on duty for the entire State at any point in time. I was certain something was up and had feelings of foreboding until I read the news on Monday. There was a multi-agency raid of 54 houses in my area for Heroin Production and Distribution, taking out a Cross-State group of Drug Dealers. They netted 118 arrests, most of which had outstanding warrants for their arrest.

I even considered the possibility that it was a cover story for something more nefarious but those arrested did show up in the County Jail and did have the appropriate charges and priors according to Public Records...so it wasn't a Conspiracy after all, but good old fashioned joint cooperation by multiple Alphabet Soup Agencies to take a bite out of crime.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

How did it change from white with a blue stripe to shiny black? The trucks he saw were most liklely from the Federal Protective Service. They're nothing more than security guards for federal property. Anywhere there is federal property, your bound to find these guys. I dealt with them about once a week when my dad worked in the Core of Engineers building here in Tulsa. They man the gates and the internal security.
It could have been ICE as stated above, but I can't seem to find any pictures of one of their cars.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by barrelmaker
I think I found what your looking for. Not sure of how to post links but here goes: Federal Protective Service - Wiki Are these what you saw?

edit to add: The picture is about halfway down, not a Tahoe but the car matches the color scheme. I did a Google image search and did find a Tahoe with the same scheme.

That is exactly the paint scheme. Just picture that on a Tahoe and that's the vehicle.

new topics

top topics

join