It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible False Flag..my first post.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This is my first post, but I have been following ATS for months now with my husband who is a United States Service Member (Army). It was brought to my attention yesterday afternoon, that in MY military housing area the Air Force/Army will be conducting a joint exercise simulating an airplane crash in my housing area. ????? I called this morning and they said it is because we are in their flight path, which my response was, "excuse me, but this whole area for miles is in the flight path, not just this housing area, and some of this flight path acreage has actually been bought by our US military to conduct military exercises, why not use that???" The response I got was, "because ma'am, we have easier access through your housing area and this has all been cleared with the Garrison Commander of Fort Bragg." I also reminded him that the same kind of simulation was going on the morning of 9/11 and asked him why just this one housing area? I got no response. What I did learn was that they will be using an undeveloped area across from our elementary school, there will be cones set outlining the plane, and not to be worried when I saw flames. Excuse me?? Yes, he said they would be using a simulator across from the elementary school to make flames, and that I would see local and government personnel, trucks, emergency vehicles, so not to be alarmed. All of this is suppose to happen between 1100-1500, 11 am to 3pm for those not military. Our kids get out of school at around 2:30.

Here is the flyer that I recieved yesterday from our community center and the rest of the Linden Oaks received this morning in the newsletter on their front door....

" Residents of Linden Oaks

There will be an Air Force/Army joint exercise at Linden Oaks on 7 Oct. 09.
There will be several fire trucks, ambulances, and military members, some
who will be in make-up to look like they are inujured. This is just an exercise
and we ask everyone stay clear of all emergency vehicles. Inform your
family members and don't be alarmed if you see emergency vehicles out
by the school. The exercise will be from 1100-1500 in the area across
from the school that is being cleared. There should be no interuption to
residents or traffic. We thank you for your help. Any questions or concerns
can be addressed at 43 AW/XP at 394-5298 or 394-1775. "

Now it is worth noting that our housing area is NOT located on main Fort Bragg. They built military housing out here in the country about 8-10 miles from the Fort Bragg gate. We are north of the city of Spring Lake, NC and south of the city of Sanford, NC.

This could be absolutely nothing, or it could be something. I am of the mindset these day to trust nothing and no one. This seems a little fishy to me, especially considering that less than 3 miles away there are hundreds of acreas in the Overhills area bought by Fort Bragg a few years ago for designated training and it is also in the direct flight path.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Please take pics/video and post.

I'm curious, why does it have to be so close to a school?

Nice first post by the way!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Thank you
I had originally decided to stay clear of my housing area tomorrow in the event something got out of hand, but as of last night after hours of stewing on this, I have decided to take my camera and go over there and take lots of pictures. Funny thing is, in the flyer they make no mention of the "simulating an airplane crash". I didn't find that out until I went up to our community center and I asked what kind of emergency would be necessary for that kind of military and local response. That's when I was told they were simulating the "airplane crash". It was also confirmed this morning at 9:17 am when I contacted the first number on the flyer and I asked if that information was correct and he said yes, because we are in the military's flight path. I'm not scared. I'm furious. I understand the need for preparation in the case of an emergency, but I also know that just a couple of miles down the road, literally, there is military training ground that was purchased by Fort Bragg a few years ago for billions of dollars, for simulations and training. The land containing our housing is huge, mostly wooded, but the area they are wanting to do this exercise in is a populated area, right across from the elementary school, the only school in our housing area by the way. The training grounds a couple of miles from here is HUGE, hundreds of acreas. So them telling me it's because it's easier access for them to do this simulation is a joke. They would have no traffic, no pedestrians and curious onlookers, hundreds of kids getting out of school and close to probably a hundred cars picking up their kids because the school does not provide buses because the furthest they would have to drive is a mile to drop kids off. That's how small our housing area is.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Great job with your first post! My sister-in-law lives there in Fayetteville and ODD COINCIDENCE - my wife will be interviewing for a job there on WEDNESDAY. Keep us posted on any developments Watchdog. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by watchdog

Cant wait to see the pics. S&F for a good first post...

PEACE!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It seems like they could have picked a better time and place for flames and emergency vehicles than in front of a school. Who thinks this stuff up?

Good job on your first post

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Well, our f'd up military leaders of course...

Sorry for the one liner.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
UPDATE:

Ok, I went and took pictures yesterday afternoon of the planned site and then I went out there at 12:30pm today to take pictures ....AND to my surprise, NOTHING. I even asked the construction workers working in the area and they said they hadn't seen anything but a couple of regular pickups drive back along the fire lane area. No emergency vehicles, no military vehicles, no one in uniforms, nothing. They were as confused as I was and even pointed to where the "exercise" was suppose to be taking place.

So 1.) they canceled it out of complaints raised by numerous residents in the area, 2.) they postponed it or 3.) they moved it to a more isolated area.

All the signs that were posted yesterday were taken down before the "exercise" was suppose to end and I took an hour and a half hike walking down the fire lane out in the woods to see if they had moved it back there. NOTHING

So, hopefully they listened and moved it somewhere else, which was my goal by calling all the numbers and speaking to the head hauncho at our community center and giving him a list of questions and also spreading the world to all my neighbors and letting them know exactly what was going on. Oh and my mom even called Fox News to inform them what was "suppose" to happen today.

No matter what, this exercise was NOT conducted near the school or in the vacinity of our neighborhoods.

I do have pictures but they are all of contruction work and their vehicles. Thanks for taking the time to read, flag and respond.

Watchdog

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
WAY TO GO Watchdog!

Your calling the base and raising a ruckus over this planned "exercise" may well have prevented a BS false-flag event with which they -- the Powers That Be -- could have used to create more fear and doom with all the media hoopla that could have been had, if they were to succeed in creating a real plane crash, right when they were doing an "exercise" on the very same thing.

Keep in mind that on the very day of the 9/11 event, the military was doing a massive, multi-state "exercise" of dealing with hijacked planes, so, when the real event happened, the control towers could NOT tell the difference between the false hijacked planes and the real ones. And, of course, the "real" hijacked planes were NOT truly hijacked -- they were flown by remote-control devices, just to be clear on that.

And with the 7/7 London train bombing event, that event was also "coincided" with a massive "terrorism exercise" on that very day also and this was done with explosives that were pre-placed by the PTB and not by the pasties that were falsely blamed for this event.

So your raising a ruckus on this event may have blown their cover and there's no way that they could have proceeded with a real plane crash right onto / near a public school, as they would have had far too much to answer for if that event was to happened as planned.

So, good job, Watchdog!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Great job Watchdog.....as stated above you may have very well prevented this nonsense!

Hey they don't call you "watchdog" for nuthin' !!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Ok, this is just crazy. What kind of false flag operation could come out of a exercise that would be a test of local and military emergency response crews.
We had a "terrorist attack" exercise at Fort Jackson that involved all of the local and militaryemergency crews. That was over a year ago, and guess what, the only thing that came out of it was the realization that there were some major diffculties when dealing with mas cas here in Columbia.

I really hope there is never a mas cas event there, because of your crying the crews will not have the practice of communicating with each other and working together.
By the way, training in a wooded area is completely different than trying to maneuver emergency crews around a populated area.

All I see it as your base is less prepared to deal with an emergency.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
My first thought was "don't send your kids to school that day!"

If this had been a false flag event across the street from the school, it may have been that the school was the real target and they were getting the responce crews into the area for when the "real" attack took place.
Keep that in mind next time you have a heads-up about a potential false-flag event.

I'm glad to see you were able to stop the whole thing and good thread.

new topics

top topics

join