It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Gravity felt stronger to you recently?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MISSKlini

I'm wayyyy late to the thread but I am also experiencing this sensation on a daily basis. It comes in waves for me, sometimes nothing and then suddenly in a pulsing rhythm. I would also describe myself as a rational empath and do not attribute what I feel to injury, age, or emotional well being. I have made a number of observations and have a few strong theories regarding the source of this feeling. Seeing as how many disparaging posters there were, please pm me instead.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I am a delivery driver myself and many things seem much heavier more sluggish and out of balance. More strange is something hinted me to asking google is gravity heavier for some reason and i found thisfor me that is not normal something is going on and i felt this way for about the past few weeks.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xynephadyn>>>> The only changes I've noticed are more weather related. I think that the Sun has weakened a bit since it seemed to be stronger back in the early to mid 1990s where it peaked. I mean with brightness/ sun burn. It seems that its not as withering as it was 20 years ago. Maybe we got the ozone hole under control, maybe its the Maunder Minimum. Heat waves seem to be lessened. And seasons seem to have shifted. Its like warm weather lingers longer into October and killing frosts are delayed. Then on the other side of the coin, it seems Winter lasts longer and Spring comes later. We don't get a greening up until April and it may be early May before we really start getting green in the trees. If it wasn't for the sunset/ sunrise time tables, I'd think we were two or three weeks behind the calendar dates.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: xynephadyn
I know it sounds strange, but I am convinced that something has shifted recently in the past 3 weeks (Nibiru coming closer? Solar Flares?) and Gravity feels much stronger to me, and a fellow ATS Member friend of mine. Which is why I thought I would start this thread.

My friend and I are both empaths and very sensitive to our surroundings, so I would not be surprised if the majority of people reading this havent felt it. But gravity has been pulling so strongly on me that sometimes I literally feel as If im being magnetically pulled closer to the ground. In the past few days, gravity has been getting stronger and at night time when my body is most tired, I am finding myself struggling with my footsteps and relation towards the ground because of the pull of gravity- which, I have NEVER experienced before.

I think it is something remarkable to discuss, and I am hoping that others may have felt what Im feeling too!

[edit on 6-10-2009 by xynephadyn]

For me its occurred over time. The older i've got the stronger the gravity has got especially when i jump, funny that really because I find it somewhat odd.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: xynephadyn

Too much processed food me thinks

Olympic records in Javelin and Shot put will never be broken again

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Not sure if it's gravity related but I'm finding it's getting harder to get out of bed every morning

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

If gravity had increase even by a small amount, earth's mass would need to increase and it would have effect all over the world, even solar system.

Moon's orbit would probably change, it would probably revolve around Earth faster. It would affect tides significantly.

Increased probability in collisions with asteroids, moons, meteorites in the solar system, especially in Earth.

Airplanes, ships, cars, would require significantly higher amount of energy to travel. (airplanes, as the lift force needs to be higher to overcome gravity, ships, as ocean would be more dense, cars as the weight is higher)

Clouds might not even form, as the droplets do not elevate high enough.

Higher buildings, even mountains, buildings of low quality would collapse. When designing buildings, every design includes the gravity constants, when it comes to strength calculations.

Scientists, experimenters around the world would know it instantly and it would be all over the news.

The effects of gravitational force change would be extreme. I just listed a few possible outcomes, the main things, it would be known around the world, as it can not be hidden.

So, no, the gravity is not stronger.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

As a fellow empath, I cannot say that I've noticed much of a difference from a year ago.

That being said, I have noticed a considerable feeling of despair and extreme vibrational nervousness all around me over the last six months(for me, a vibrational feeling has always proved to be the strongest indication of energy being expelled). This has felt like a great weight, but it's an emotional weight as opposed to a tangible one such as a change in the gravitational pull.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamalien69

This thread is nearly 10 years old buddy...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join