It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something you dont see everyday....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KINGOFPAIN

---

Pretty-cool. I suppose the question I have is, why the tag shading? I mean if it's Federal what would be the point blanking it.. same go's State Name?

Decoy

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

yea traffic.. took with my cell i leaned over the passenger seat.. and no i didnt photoshop this.. geez.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

wasnt a fed car.. had a reg plate on it.. didnt want to get in trouble if someone recognized the car.. hell might be a member from this site.. lol

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KINGOFPAIN
reply to post by Misfit

yea traffic.. took with my cell i leaned over the passenger seat

Um, I was talking about the car in front of you ....... in traffic ...... 6" from the curb ...... with no driver.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Since the general consensus seems to be that you altered the photo, I thought I would include some links with photos showing the same type of vehicle:

www.redroom.com...
missionmission.wordpress.com...
nativeobservations.blogspot.com...

So either everybody is REALLY busy photoshopping cop cars, or these things are real and in operation.

My guess is that it's probably a privately funded company that bought old cop cars and had them detailed.

Interesting find!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Also found this on a blog that was supposedly written by the actual UFO Response Team Unit:

uforesponseteam.blogspot.com...

Welcome to the Official UFO RESPONSE TEAM blog.We have been in operation for nearly 3 years.We are a privately funded organization.We are currently based in California,Washington,Portland,and Denver. Our main goal is to collect information from individuals who may have had an encounter with any unidentified flying objects. Collecting information about sightings greatly increases our chances to prove that most (if not all) UFO's that are witnessed, are a product of our governments own technology. Please feel free to Leave any comments,or experiences of any sightings.

Seems as if they are trying to prove that all UFOs are really just government programs. And I guessed right, they claim to be privately funded.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Good detective work!
Uhm, did you by chance miss this post reply on page number 1?

Phage posted the answer back in May in this original thread here on ATS :
Original thread... Just some crazy things out there lol.
Vance

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join