It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Months to Live.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

i would go get my fishing pole and do a whole lot of fishing and nature hikes and when it was my time to go i would thanks the good lord in heaven that my time is up living in this matrix

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

I didn't read all the answers so soz if someone already mentioned this. I reason that... if you don't have anyone the strongest feeling second to loneliness might be insignificance. so apart from countering the loneliness I would work on the feeling of insignificance. Here are a few type things I might to depending on the person.

Ask if I could document their life and/or death and share it with the world. Maybe they have some last wishes for the world or insights they want to share with someone/anyone/everyone.

I might involve that person in a project of choice ( again depending on person) so that they have something to work on , keep them busy on good days.

Being tactile is a basic human need so I would hold hands, rub their back or what ever else they may need on bad days or when ever it was apropriate.

Find out any which way to make that person feel like their last months in life are still important to live. If it was impossible to do something extraordinary like travel the world then create moments of greatness in the little things. Like watchin a good comedy show live, reading about great mysteries, take a day course in something they'd never thought of trying before.

Bad days well the only thing to do is be there in anywhich shape or form possible. Just that someone cares should be anough to make it a little less horrible to live through

Get them to join ATS so they could vent their fears. There are so many lovely intelligent warm spiritually adept healers on here I'm sure together we'd be able to help relieve their pains, fears and anxiety.

Good luck
Much love and light

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join