It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shanksville Deconstructed - Part One...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rewey

Originally posted by Joey Canoli
Are you a member of the Australian Society Seeking Help Against Tyranny?

Never heard of them, and there's no way I'm joining a group whose acronym spells ASS-HAT...

Rewey

Joey is just another skeptic troll.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
....and 5 days later joey continues to disregard the whole point of this post...instead continuing his Crusade Against Unscorched Blades of Grass...

jewey...youve got more patience than I have mate.....!!

Whilst the truth may be hard to swallow for all those bombarding this thread with cr#p, it has to be said, loudly.....

No unbiased, rational person could ever accept the twaddle that so many have brought to this debate........9/11 was an Inside Job....No plane crashed in Shankville because of the efforts of the passengers...NONE.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Joey Canoli

Do you mean all of this green grass all around the 'wing imprint' on the left?

No.

The bare soil inside the crater.

clearing the soil around it of ALL grass, down to bare soil.

By the way... care to admit you were wrong there? That you were mistaken about what you were asking for? That you were changing tack? Changing your story? I point out one photo of green grass surrounding the crater, and NOW you mean the soil inside the crater...

Go on, Joey... you know you can do it... man up...

Rewey

Well, Joey?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rewey

Oh, this stupidity.

Yes, I admit it.

You have zero reading comprehension skills.

And so, like a troofer, you're pretending like you can lie about what was being said, and then play a game of gotcha.

So let me do the same thing. You argued that there was "consensus" about the 50' wide crater. So is there consensus that debris was found 50' deep, or not?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

So let me do the same thing. You argued that there was "consensus" about the 50' wide crater. So is there consensus that debris was found 50' deep, or not?

Consensus takes a back seats to facts, Joey.

Pease, demonstrate how deep some of the alleged debris needed to be dug out of the alleged crater by using official government story documents to prove your claim.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Rewey

Oh, this stupidity.

Then stop bringing up stupid challenges for people to provide information that doesn't exist, and start participating like an adult in these discussions.

You ask people to provide the information from the Shanksville crash scene, but seem to miss the irony that when people ask you, you can't provide it either. So you just babble back and forth about burden of proof and other such nonsense.

It obviously either doesn't exist, or hasn't been released to the public yet. Therefore, people are forced to make their own assumptions and estimations based on whatever IS available... That's what this whole friggin' site is here for...

No wonder so many threads just go on and on and on...

Rew

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Then stop bringing up stupid challenges for people to provide information that doesn't exist,

I gave you an alternative, didn't I?

I said to do your own analysis if the info isn't available.

You refused, so waypastvne did it for you.

You begrudgingly accepted it, even though everyone that read it, and is rational, can see that this is a reasonable estimate.

I see you found Killclown's site. he has lots more photos for ya to do it NOW, if you please.

And again, you're the only one that made an issue of the size of the hole. It was also pointed out to you that rational people don't make note of a clump of grassin a crash report.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

...and on and on...

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join