It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video from al Qaeda's No. 2 slams Obama, threatens attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Video from al Qaeda's No. 2 slams Obama, threatens attacks

www.cnn.com

Al Qaeda's second-in-command slams the "smiling Obama" and threatens attacks in the latest video posted on radical Islamist Web sites.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
The article goes on to say...

"Obama claims to respect human rights and condemn torture, and here I will not ask him about the expansion of the Bagram prison, and will not ask how he forgave the crimes of the CIA executioners. I will not ask him about his decision not to release the detainee abuse photos and will not ask him about the program to hand over detainees to other countries to be tortured, and will not ask him about the assassination teams that are deployed to assassinate anyone who is suspected to be an extremist," al-Zawahiri says in the message.

So, I'm interested in the opinion of those who felt that "our enemies" wanted Obama to win, when it comes to this. Does this make your point completely moot? Were you wrong about that?

Evidently, they HATE him.... our enemies HATE Obama....

Do you still?

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
So they counter claims of human rights atrocities by stoning women, sticking bombs up their arses and killing innocents.

I wish they'd just cheer up.

i wish everyone would just cheer up.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Another threat.....no date, no method, just a dramatic statement again. If they are goind to do anything isn't it their style to do so every 10 years?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I do not hate Obama. I just think his policies are not the right choice to advance the nation forward. I disagree with his idea that increasing taxes and government control over private business, or showing weakness to our enemies are ideas that will lead to success for our nation.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by StinkyFeet]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet

Another threat.....no date, no method, just a dramatic statement again. If they are goind to do anything isn't it their style to do so every 10 years?

I agree, no promises just empty threats , sorry MORE empty threats from Al- CIAda..
All to keep the population in fear and 'trusting' the Governments.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Yeah just some more Al Qaeda propaganda like if we don't already know Al Qaeda is just made up crap from CIA to scare idiots.
It's so funny.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
"Intelligence" like this will be propped up in support of action against Iran. Most people wouldn't know how to find Iran on a map, let alone know the difference between al-Ciada and Iran, Iraq. Hell, a lot of people would believe you if you said the al-Qaeda are Al-Qaedians from the war-torn region of Qaedia.

It's so obvious at this point, but that has never mattered. There has always been intellectuals or those just simply "aware" but not necessarily intellectual. These people are always the minority throughout history, space and time. Always swallowed up by idiots.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith

Originally posted by space cadet

I agree, no promises just empty threats , sorry MORE empty threats from Al- CIAda..
All to keep the population in fear and 'trusting' the Governments.

Really? Because it just makes me despise my Government even more.

Second

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

There is another message, which I posted about on the Current Events which directly threatens an attack on Germany in October.

Source

"To the German nation of unbelievers, we warn you for the third time, telling you of the exact date of the attack," wrote 'Mourabittoun', which means 'forward base fighter' in Arabic.

The message warns the attack will take place on one of the first Sundays in October. "That is a day of rest for you and for those who observe your religion," the message read.

"The world still remembers New York, Washington's black Tuesdays just as it recalls London's black Thursday... You, however, are more fortunate, because you can choose and have chosen blood and destruction," read the message by 'Mourabittoun'.

"That's why we have decided to give you what we already gave Madrid and London," the message added. "We just need to choose the city. Will it be Berlin's turn? Or will this honour be awarded to another city such as Bonn, Frankfurt or Hamburg?" it asks.

Edit to add: I think someone in AQ must have been reading the comments on ATS about the empty threats in their video/audio tapes and decided to oblige with a date.

[edit on 6/10/09 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
One wonders how peaceful this world would be without religeon sometimes?
Seeing as they are claiming its a religeous attack coming?

Soppy sods, more 'EMPTY' threats from Al-CIAda I'm afraid..

Note to Al-CIAda and all your 'co-horts' I cannot speak for anyone else but only for myself and I say I am now officialy bored of you, you've said your piece, had your little tantrums, now go away and get a life, spend time with your families, try bettering your attitudes to the world you inhabit along with the rest of us, You are all part of this world an NO AMOUNT of threatening or bombing will change anyones mind, you will not convert ANYONE by force, how about trying to fit in for once?, try understanding we are all different, and that we all have our own ideas on how we should live, and who we worship? instead of throwing your toys out of your pram, The world has matured , its a pity you haven't. Maybe when you grow up and learn to reason like an adult and learn to put your side across constructively , maybe then people wil take you seriously?.

[edit on 6/10/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I wonder if Ayman al-Zawahiri refers to HIMSELF as being part of Al Queda. I recognize that he is characterized by others as being so.

It is frequently said by various members on this site that Al Queda doesn't exist. I have no evidence that supports that notion. I'd be really interested in discovering how Ayman al-Zawahiri talks about himself.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

That's a really good point Argentus...

I'd like to know that as well...

Slayer? You got any data on that?

new topics

top topics

join