It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the UFO "Disclosure" is almost impossible for the U.S. and other governments

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Why the full UFO "Disclosure" is almost impossible for the U.S. or other governments

by Norio Hayakawa
October 5, 2009

The recently aired TV documentary "I Know What I Saw" (shown on October 4, 2009 on the History Channel) was certainly one of the best for that genre.
However, it is my opinion that no matter how convincing (especially to the "believers") a documentary is made, we still have a long long ways to go before the mainstream will de-categorize UFOs and UFO-related topics from pseudo-science to mainstream reality.

The recent UFO files "disclosures" from France, Great Britain, etc. are definitely the right steps. Nevertheless, simply releasing such files to the public will do very little to make the vast majority of the public accept the reality of UFOs and its consequences.

First of all, what the public needs is the official statement from the government that UFOs are real. No government has officially come out and declared that UFOs are real. The difficulty is not only "logistics" involving such announcements. Which agency would make such announcements? And after such announcements are made, then what next?

Once such announcements are made, then the public will demand more. The public will not be satisfied simply by being told that the UFO phenomenon is real. They will demand answers and further explanations........and it is my opinion that NO GOVERNMENT (INCLUDING THE U.S. GOVERNMENT) will dare come up with explanations, simply because the governments themselves have always been baffled (and will continue to be baffled) by the paranormal, non-physical aspects and incomprehensible behavioral patterns of this phenomenon and the inscrutable (and even what could only be described as mischievous, illogical and occasionally even sinister) nature of whoever is supposedly piloting or maneuvering these objects.

The governments may even have realized that those "entities" may not even be "advanced" extra-terrestrial visitors at all but may even be some unknown, ultra-dimensional force playing some endless mind "games" with us and manipulating our belief systems for some unknown agenda.

Yes, we may have had thousands and thousands, perhaps even tens of thousands of qualified eye-witnesses to the phenomenon all these years, especially since the end of World War II and even before then.

But untold number of eye-witnesses does not necessarily prove that UFOs are physical, advanced extra-terrestrial spacecraft and that we are being visited by physical, advanced beings from outer space.

In more than 60 years of the so-called modern era of UFO sightings (and even before 1947), we have yet to come up with any single, solid, tangible, irrefutable physical evidence that we are being visited by such advanced, extra-terrestrial civilization.

Accounts of crashes of some of these objects (such as the alleged 1947 Roswell "incident") do not prove much. Moreover, it is my belief that such crashes are not likely, if we consider that these objects are from highly advanced civilizations.

For example, if the Roswell crash of 1947 really did happen, it may not even have been a totally physical incident and may have completely baffled the government. It may even have been intentionally "staged" by an unknown force (possibly in "forced" collusion with a small, secretive group within the government which may have been unwittingly but selectively contacted by such "unknown" force) as part of a gradual, conditioning of belief systems of the public in order to fulfill a future global agenda).

I cannot state that this is so.

In any case, the bottom line is that the UFO phenomenon is real.

It is my opinion that the rest of the government ( i.e., the non-secretive majority among the elitist circles within the government) is not ready and will continue to be hesitant to explain that the phenomenon is more than physical and, furthermore, that it may not necessarily be of extra-terrestrial origin. Neither is the vast majority of the public ready to accept such realities unless there is a consciousness shift that will involve the whole humanity as a collective unit.

Simply stated, the government is not in the business of explaining paranormal realities such as possible ultra-dimensional realities. Such realities are intertwined with belief systems, including religious belief systems.

I truly hope for full Disclosure. However, only some unprecedented eschatological global crises or inexplicable global shift in consciousness may be the time when such Disclosures could be made for the benefit of humanity.

www.myspace.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I think we all assume disclosure is up to the Gov. But why assume this? If the Aliens or whatever else are here, they I would assume would have the ability to "disclose" their presence.

Also, I think in any circumstantial case where there is no bona-fide proof such as in a circumstantial murder trial or investigations into history, one must come to a hypothesis that is the best explantion of the said facts.

The best explanation in my mind is that these things are from another planet. It could be that they are not, but the evidence seems to point elsewhere.

Now are they decieving us? This is no different then asking is our own brain decieving us. I think at some point we have to go with what we have and use our reason to assume what is the most likely scenario.

I do agree, that there is evidence of some kind of "deception" going on, that is truly apparent, however these craft have left physical trace evidence and left "radiation" behind above normal levels that this leads me to believe that we are dealing with a real physical phenomena of some kind.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
It's a simple as free energy being the death of oil based economies a world over.

They have the tech, we ain't getting it. Unless 9/11 truth really ruffles the sheeple like it seems to be moreso day in and day out, we won't get there.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I don't think the goverments will bring out any proper disclosure any time soon, because it'll mean that they'll have to admit to being big smelly liars. Who've lied and kept secrets from us for a very long time.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Correct governments can not afford to disclose the information that outside civilizations exist, at least not from our wanted point of view.

We are a young civilization and have much more learn, the first thing we need to grasp is the concept of peaceful living before we are given the merit of knowing that other civilization exist. And outsiders would understand that if they would reveal them self to us in an explicit manner by some way of world show than this would do nothing more than have the government further brain wash the system into advancing our weapon and defence systems into their own benefit. Extra budget for military expansion due to public fear would only be a benefit to the governments, especially to the governments at this financial point of time.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Its is not the right time for the Ufo Disclosure.At the moment the goverment cannot do this but i beleive it will occure within fifteen years.If the Ufo disclosure occured at the wrong time it would causes a lot of problems for the United States goverment.Many people would die or dissapear.Many documents would need to be destroyed in a short period of time.Many people would need to relocate ,get a different job and change there names.Can you imegein how the media would take all this in very quickly.A total media meldown.Some thing like this could cause a cival war or a cival uprising which would make the LA riots look like a picnic.The National Guard will be fighting the public and the US army.The delta force will be fighting fema and the fbi will be fighting the cia.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I have always thought this since high school. My answer is simple....

Religion

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
Its is not the right time for the Ufo Disclosure.At the moment the goverment cannot do this but i beleive it will occure within fifteen years.If the Ufo disclosure occured at the wrong time it would causes a lot of problems for the United States goverment.Many people would die or dissapear.Many documents would need to be destroyed in a short period of time.Many people would need to relocate ,get a different job and change there names.Can you imegein how the media would take all this in very quickly.A total media meldown.Some thing like this could cause a cival war or a cival uprising which would make the LA riots look like a picnic.The National Guard will be fighting the public and the US army.The delta force will be fighting fema and the fbi will be fighting the cia.

Perhaps some aspect of your post could contribute to some minimal degree, but the whole scenario is not as a doom and gloom as you have depicted it.

People would not want to fight each other as a result of this phenomena, people are more likely to accept the fact as it is and even further unite with the same idea and concept to further advance our global military, as I said earlier is in favour of our government but not the right step ahead until outsiders would prove to be truly hostile by sucking a NY city like Independence day.

And ultimately the governments would have their decks of cards laid out appropriately to prove to their citizens that everything is under control.

Only those resisting would easily be put under control, yes easily. For example worst case scenario would turn out to be something like recent Iran rioting. How long did that last? People have families, they have better things to do, feed and provide for their family.

[edit on 10/6/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
The problem is not a simple matter of admitting that they have lied time after time about UFO, or about the amount of technology that has been harvested from outside the human sphere of mechanics. The real problem is going to be , that those who control the money , are worried that people will use thier own corrupt laws, to sue them .
Think about this for a moment . If we were to find out that free energy has been available for decades, then everyone who has bought petroleum based fuel in the last few decades could sue . China would collapse under the weight of anger at all the fumes inflicted on the citizenry by an uncaring state, the oil nations would collapse because everyone would figure out that free clean power is better than pricey debt inducing carbon producing crap we fuel our existance on now... The entire face of the world would change within a few short years. Now MOST of us would love to see that change. I dont think I am alone in saying that many people would love to see some changes on this scale. A re balancing if you will , but thats because in general we have nothing to loose and everything to gain . The people who control the money and the information however, have everything to loose , and nothing to gain (the way they see it) by lifting the wool off our eyes for us. They think its better to keep the majority in the dark , while enquiring minds seek , and find a truth which may never see general public awareness in our time.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
The problem is not a simple matter of admitting that they have lied time after time about UFO, or about the amount of technology that has been harvested from outside the human sphere of mechanics. The real problem is going to be , that those who control the money , are worried that people will use thier own corrupt laws, to sue them .
Think about this for a moment . If we were to find out that free energy has been available for decades, then everyone who has bought petroleum based fuel in the last few decades could sue . China would collapse under the weight of anger at all the fumes inflicted on the citizenry by an uncaring state, the oil nations would collapse because everyone would figure out that free clean power is better than pricey debt inducing carbon producing crap we fuel our existance on now... The entire face of the world would change within a few short years. Now MOST of us would love to see that change. I dont think I am alone in saying that many people would love to see some changes on this scale. A re balancing if you will , but thats because in general we have nothing to loose and everything to gain . The people who control the money and the information however, have everything to loose , and nothing to gain (the way they see it) by lifting the wool off our eyes for us. They think its better to keep the majority in the dark , while enquiring minds seek , and find a truth which may never see general public awareness in our time.

It is true what you say, but to be honest with you, the governments would not disclose the technology to the public for a fear of free source of energy that easily. No matter how true it would seem that those in control of the money would have anything to do with holding back the free source of energy, it will always stay as a conspiracy theory even in the face of entire UFO disclosure.

The greed ultimatelly by corporate capitalists it self will eventually evaporate overtime and people will turn to an alternative energy.

The government does not have to admit to entire UFO phenomenon or any for that matter, they can freely choose what level of disclosure is to be given to the public.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Norio Hayakawa
For example, if the Roswell crash of 1947 really did happen, it may not even have been a totally physical incident and may have completely baffled the government. It may even have been intentionally "staged" by an unknown force (possibly in "forced" collusion with a small, secretive group within the government which may have been unwittingly but selectively contacted by such "unknown" force) as part of a gradual, conditioning of belief systems of the public in order to fulfill a future global agenda).

I think it's a pertinent piece and I applaud you Norio for continuing thinking outside of the box, but don't we risk losing ourselves in the midst of so many theories upon theories?

I mean, the extra-terrestrial hypothesis has already so many improbable variables working against it, adding "unknown ultra-dimensional forces" staging events such as crashes to the mix, brings us closer to or helps us understand what exactly?

I think this sort of theorizing is also counterproductive to what you call and hope for, and with which I wholeheartedly support: the "de-categorization of UFOs and UFO-related topics from pseudo-science to mainstream reality."

Extrasolar planets are a mainstream reality and established scientific fact. Inter-dimensional forces aren't. I don't see, then, how adding this pseudo-scientific variable will get us any closer to the goal of making UFO-related topics a mainstream reality.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by converge

I would warn against dismissing so called psuedo science as mere fluff. Even the most well versed proffesors of physics know next to not a damn about the universe , the forces which run it, and the material of which its made.
The thing is , much as we have observed, studied , and theorised our way to an arrogant assumption that some theories are beyond reproach almost, the fact is that what we think we know about the space beyond our atmosphere is changing almost daily . As a race which has not even catalogued every scientificaly interesting thing on its own homeworld, we cannot begin to assume ANY of our ideas or theories are solid enough to build on. Of course if we did not make some assumptions based on what we know as fact , then we would stagnate scientificaly .
But we should never be so arrogant as to assume we know everything we need to know to say things like "faster than light travel is impossible". Such phrases ought be consigned to the waste basket as rubbish. We are not God we cannot possibly know the wonders we may discover on our march through existance.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Norio Hayakawa

Good to see a new thread by you my friend.

I agree that your postulate may indeed be true, in fact it is one of the logical theories to consider from regarding the UFO phenomena:

• There is nothing to cover-up. There has never been any alien visitation, or any type of intelligent controlled visitation. Everything is mundane and the small majority of legit cases are simply currently unknown aspects of our environment (ie;weather phenomena, orbital phenomena, atmospheric, etc)

• There is a massive government cover-up and collusion, and that is why at this time no disclosure has happened.

• There is a cover-up by the pilots of the UFOs themselves, for whatever reason they do not want us to know they are here.

• There is something going on but the major world governments don't know much more than we do, thus the secrecy.

Those are the four logical theories in my humble opinion. I totally agree with you that what we need is a public push for UFO research and information, because without support of the masses we will never be able take ufology to the level needed to make any real progress. Regardless which one of the aforementioned theories are true I still feel it very important to get this support so maybe, just maybe, we can put a close on this ongoing epic phenomena, or at least shed some light into the very dark place that is ufology.

Excellent thread, thanks for sharing...S/F...

[edit on 10/6/2009 by jkrog08]

• posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:24 PM
    link   

I would warn against dismissing so called psuedo science as mere fluff.

I didn't. I called this ultra-dimensional force Norio mentioned pseudo-scientific because it lacks scientific evidence and status, which is one definition of something pseudo-scientific.

The point I was trying to make is that, if we want to make the UFO and UFO-related topics an accepted mainstream reality like Norio talks about, adding (more) as of now pseudo-scientific variables in the mix won't help us do that.

I'm not at all dismissing the possibility of such a force existing, but I think it's clear that the UFO field needs less endless searches based on possibilities and more focus on the concrete and factual available evidence if we want to bring the reality of UFO phenomena to the mainstream.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:26 PM
    link   
    reply to post by converge

Extrasolar planets are a mainstream reality and established scientific fact. Inter-dimensional forces aren't. I don't see, then, how adding this pseudo-scientific variable will get us any closer to the goal of making UFO-related topics a mainstream reality.

Because it is a possible solution to the question that is ufology. Now while it is highly speculative that does not mean we should not look at it or theorize upon it and others. If we start sitting around waiting for proof or answers to fall into our laps we will be even worse off than we are now IMHO.

But what you said does have some truth to it, that is why any mainstream UFO research usually only deals with the facts of a specific case. But that doesn't mean ufologist and others should not ponder other questions as well.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:30 PM
    link   
    OK this is gonna sound a little out there but i think i have a solution to the problem of alien/ufo disclosure which takes into consideration all the factors including the government saving face, a lot of the population not being ready for the real truth and the fact that seriously advanced technologies like teleportation have been about for years.

The main three problems as i see it are:

1) The government cannot fully reveal what they know to the 'general populace' for fear of repercusions and instability.

2) Not everyone is prepared for receiving such information which might have repercusions in normal society.

3) You cannot please all the people all the time, some will want to know more, some less.

There is only one solution to this problem that presents itself to me and that is firstly that disclosure be made and filtered to a seperate body not controlled by the government but capable of filtering down information at a rate it can be absorbed, understood and accepted. This will point the finger away from the government. Such disclosure should happen with a select few say 100,000 who are keen to know and are perhaps experts in various fields of science, exo-politics, ufology and sprituality. This should take place at a specific secure location capable of supporting the needs of such a number of people.

Lastly in return for disclosure the 100K must make a pledge of responsibility (with repercusions if broken) that they will not hold the government accountable for having withheld the disclosed information and that the information or technology will be leaked at a pace that is consistant with the rate at which it can be received.

The influx of 'enlightees' should continue at the same rate until such a time as all those ready to move on have!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:34 PM
    link   

Actually, Mexico does state that UFO's exist. The government has done so on several occasions.

But I agree with you otherwise.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:10 PM
    link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Good to see a new thread by you my friend.

• There is something going on but the major world governments don't know much more than we do, thus the secrecy.

Excellent thread, thanks for sharing...S/F...

[edit on 10/6/2009 by jkrog08]

• Thanks, jkrog08.
    I tend to feel that your above statement is the most likely.

Anyway, I just wanted to clear one thing. When I stated that "we still have a long, long ways to go before the mainstream will de-categorize UFOs and UFO-related topics from pseudo-science to mainstream reality", it did not mean that I personally believe that ufology = pseudo-science.
    It's just my perception of what the public think by large.
    Anyway, I am not personally ashamed of pseudo-science. Religious beliefs are basically pseudo-science, according to so-called empirical science perspective.
    The study of parallel dimensions, quantum physics, etc. may be considered to be pseudo-science by some people but I think personally that it has lots of potential.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:23 PM
    link   

Originally posted by converge

I would warn against dismissing so called psuedo science as mere fluff.

The point I was trying to make is that, if we want to make the UFO and UFO-related topics an accepted mainstream reality like Norio talks about, adding (more) as of now pseudo-scientific variables in the mix won't help us do that.

I'm not at all dismissing the possibility of such a force existing, but I think it's clear that the UFO field needs less endless searches based on possibilities and more focus on the concrete and factual available evidence if we want to bring the reality of UFO phenomena to the mainstream.

You may be right, converge, in your own viewpoint.
    However, I am not saying that ufology = pseudo-science.
    I am simply saying that, unfortunately, the public at large seems to categorize ufology in the realm of pseudo-science.
    Focusing on concrete and factual available evidence is definitely great and very idealistic. But we have been at it for so long....over 60 years already. I just don't see that much progress.
    I personally am not against pseudo-science because religious beliefs seem to be categorized in that category. I have some religous beliefs.
    Some people consider the study of parallel dimensions, quantum physics, etc. (even extending to multiverse, multi and ultra dimensionality) as valid researches.
    So there could be a fine line between the perception of "pseudo-science" and these disciplines.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:43 PM
    link   
    Patents can only be issued to the original inventor and last for 25 years or so...

You can not patent a device reverse engineered from 1000+ year old technology..

Unless you LIE and hide the evidence of the lie.

US UFO secrecy is about the MONEY.

--------------

"If you want justice seek the truth, if you want the truth follow the money" some famous ancient guy said that

top topics

<<   2 >>

join