It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/11/09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Not a big person on predictions and maybe it's been discussed before, but 10/11/09 is the reverse of 09/11/01. These illuminati satanists do things by the number. Be on the alert, that is all.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Perhaps you should consider the tarot card meaning, the tower reversed.

www.millenniumtarot.com...

XVI. TOWER

Higher Meaning:
The man-made tower has been struck by lightning and is partially destroyed. The destruction has occurred due to divine intervention. The message of the Tower is not one of destruction or of punishment but of unseen forces at work in our lives that bring unanticipated changes. Man-made constructions of any kind will not bring permanent fulfillment. For anything that is essentially material is essentially impermanent. Saul of Tarsus, before he set out on the road to Damascus would have drawn the Tower. Martin Luther, before lightning struck him off his horse, would also have picked the Tower. A crisis that changes our plans but which sets us on an entirely unexpected but redemptive path is foretold by the Tower.

Mundane Meaning:
Unexpected and unanticipated events have thrown the questioner into a period of uncertainty and doubt. You are about to embark on a new and exciting path. Your movement in a positive direction will be greatly accelerated if you view this change in a positive light.

Reversed Meaning:
Fate can attract your attention gently, as with a feather, or more adamantly, as with a two-by-four upside the head. The Tower reversed indicates that the questioner has been given a warning about their direction and has chosen to ignore it. The crisis will occur again in a harsher form. One definition of insanity is to continue in the same behavior expecting a different result.

Also for your consideration, an Illuminatti card game.
todayperhaps.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
if you're going to reverse the 01, you have to reverse the 09 too. so the date you're looking for was nineteen years ago.

did anything interesting happen then?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Damnit, people need to stop playing with numbers. Why? Because the numbers soon start playing with them.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
if you're going to reverse the 01, you have to reverse the 09 too. so the date you're looking for was nineteen years ago.

did anything interesting happen then?

2 August 1990—Iraq invades Kuwait. Saddam Hussein proclaims Kuwait as a province of Iraq.

7 August 1990—Operation Desert Shield begins. The first US forces arrive in Saudi Arabia.

29 November 1990—UN authorizes any force necessary to remove Iraqi forces from Kuwait. Iraqis are given to 15 January to leave Kuwait.

21 January 1991—Congress grants President George H.W. Bush the authority to use military force.

15 January 1991—Deadline passes for Iraqi withdrawal.

16 January 1991—Air campaign begins against military leadership targets in Kuwait and Iraq (concentrating on Baghdad).

24 February 1991—Desert Storm begins as coalition ground forces drive on Iraqi forces in Kuwait.

28 February 1991—After 100 hours, Iraq agrees to a ceasefire. Iraqi forces have retreated from Kuwait. The United States (under the leadership of President George H.W. Bush, Defense Secretary Dick Cheney and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Colin Powell) is satisfied with U.N. objectives and does not push on to Baghdad. Within Iraq, Saddam brutally crushes Shi'ite and Kurdish opposition.

3 March 1991—Iraq accepts conditions for a permanent cease fire.

link

Just a thought....

edit - I believe there was also that famous speech by Bush Snr (prez at the time) on 11th sept 1990... Just checking on that one.

[edit on 6/10/2009 by Now_Then]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
sometimes remembering the past is more important and more informative than predicting the future... and it's generally more reliable.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Especially seeing as people "higher" than us like to remember the past by playing it out again and again, repeating the same mistakes.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by PenandSword

This would be the appropriate thread to leave the dream I had last night. As I believe it coincides with Your date.

In the dream there were a couple others, and I. We were trying to stop a false flag.... We were privy to the information through "unapparent" means, but We knew the attack was going to happen in Florida, or where ever the next shuttle launch was to be.........

What I "mysteriously" knew is that the false flag nuke would occur near by the Space Shuttle; as there is something inherently wrong with the upcoming launch. In other words the false flag is needed to destroy the space shuttle so as to deflect from what the problem was.

The other two, and I were hurriedly trying to get something dug up from a viewing spot within range of the Space Shuttle. I am guessing We were near whatever device it was.

I paused in the dream as a pitch, or tone changed in my ear... (I commonly am now in real life hearing tone/pitches that change regularly). I remember feeling the most gawd awful fright, and at the same time calm as I knew We were to late.

Moments later BBBOOOMMMM!!
..............Now this is where the dream really freaked me out, and mind You this was now on the 5th of October at around 8 am. As soon as the boom occurred the dream blinded me awake, and also to my 4 dogs who immediately started to bark at the exact second of the BBOOOMMM

Yes, my dogs in real life barked at the boom. I lay there thinking what an odd dream, but at the same time the tone in my left ear shifted to my right.

It literally changed in tone, pitch, and frequency. As I lay there, I wondered, and really became curious. I got out of bed like I was on fire to turn on the news..... As I was sure, an Earthquake, or false flag had occurred.

Of course, as You all whoever reads this knows, nothing did, and I am grateful.

The mystical thing about my dream is this, all of my dogs barked at something at the exact same time my dream went boom, and then visually white/bright.....SO WTF was that???? I didn't move so that wasn't it.

Also, I remember in my dream that the shuttle was to launch, or would be out on the pad within 36 hours right when the bomb went off. So, when I got up this morning after thinking,"Oh sheeeet, something is going down...too strong of a feeling", I did a search, and came up with what is below. It freaked me out, and still does(remember my dogs all at the exact moment barked,WTF? I say againg WTF?)

Atlantis on Track for November Launch
www.nasa.gov...

After Atlantis is joined with the tank and boosters, the giant crawler-transporter will be rolled under the mobile launcher platform. The entire stack now is scheduled to roll out to Launch Pad 39A on Oct. 13.

So, I guess laugh all Ya'll want. I don't care. This is a time stamp, now for what I dreamed. I really hope the dream was nothing, but it does come close to the date in the OP. So, laugh away, I hope I am wrong, and then I'll be laughing too

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
OP, would you be kind enough to clarify the date you have posted please?
You don't give your location, 10/11/09 would mean 11th October 2009 to an American, but 10th November 2009 to a European.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Interesting dream and thanks for sharing. USA will not get away with this one I feel. There will be huge repercussions if they nuke a pristine planet like the moon on Friday.

top topics

join