It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steel - Musician, Mad Scientist, Future World Emperor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The other day in my meanderings around the interwebs, I came across this curios website www.doctorsteel.comAnd on it my eyes were opened! and yes friends I was converted by his music to his cause and you ask your self’s who is this person that could win your dear author with his music? Well let me if I may introduce DR. Phineas Waldolf Steel, to you at BTS.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8450c84bbff0.jpg[/atsimg]

Quite small for his age, cursed with a childhood stutter and being an only child, the boy who would one day become Dr. Phineas Waldolf Steel spent much of his youth isolated. Being kept at a distance from the other children in the neighborhood he invested most of his time indoors creating his own worlds by drawing, animating stop motion films, building contraptions and making music.

Enrolled in a private school he excelled in his studies. It was in this strict environment that he learned the importance of dedicated work habits as well as the importance of keeping all independent thought hidden from authority. Growing ever more bored with his education as he entered into a public high school he yearned to be released into the “real world” so that he might begin a career in art.

Upon graduating, however, he was swiftly rejected by art school. Due the wide range of talents he displayed he was told that he had no focus. Ironically, it was only a year later that he found himself using those varied talents and working for the entertainment industry in the areas of character design, special effects, animation, video games and toys.
DR.STEEL
After years of working for the industry he became frustrated with the frequent lack of originality he encountered. As a result, he went into business for himself.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2bc91a9be285.jpg[/atsimg]

And yes friends, we have here. The good Dr's manifesto

Hello, my name is Dr. Phineas Waldolf Steel and I'm crazy. At least that's what they tell me. It's a real load off of my mind too. I mean you can get away with pretty much anything if you're bonkers. It really relieves a lot of pressure and responsibility for me.

What I've noticed about being insane is the fact that most people really don't want to acknowledge insanity. You can walk down the street talking to yourself (or little dancing bears that no one else sees) and people violently avoid eye contact. "Keep walking, don't look at the crazy guy. Act like you don't see him." You become invisible because people just don't want to deal with what they don't understand. Life is too busy to try and stop someone from having a conversation with a fire hydrant. And being crazy isn't illegal. You won't even be placed into an insane asylum unless you try to hurt yourself or others (note: that also includes trying to burn down your ex-employers toy company)

Manifesto

The good Doctor even has an army called toy soldiers.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d76726a9b39.jpg[/atsimg]

Dr. Steel envisions living in a world where fun is the top priority. He imagines a landscape filled with endless possibilities based on the ideology that life should be spent doing the things that make us happy.

Dr. Steel's Army of Toy Soldiers are active supporters of this cause. A Toy Soldier knows that by rejecting fear, embracing inspiration and by uniting in a singular focused vision, that the world can and will be transformed into a Utopian Playland.

By becoming a Toy Soldier you are an integral part of Dr. Steel's success. You are Dr. Steel's eyes and ears. You are the legs on which he stands.
Only YOU can help Dr. Steel take over the world, so sign up today and begin making this world a better place

Toy Soldiers

I would encourage every last one of you to visit his site and enlist today!
FOR A BETTER TWOMARROW!

I would like to add that I do not actually believe the thing this man says I do know it is a stage persona. However I do believe it is good satire and I would actually encourage you all to go check it out! It is good fun

[edit on 5-10-2009 by ashnomadonte]

join