It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad has no Jewish roots

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Jep, nicely put.

Not speaking about Ahmadinejad or even Iranians in general, but in comparison to this discussion, and in addition to Maxmars:

There's been done research lately (can't find it online right away, it was published in our newspaper about 6 months ago) which showed that contemporary Palestinians are, genetically speaking, closer relatives from Jewish ancestors than the current Jew and Israeli people themselves ...
People living in Palestina have more 'Hebrew blood' in them than Hebrews :-) So at least you could call this bloodline-thing rather absurd.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I posted this, not because I care what kind of blood a man has but, because someone posted a thread stating Ahmadinejad is Jewish. After that, many people on that thread started calling him an Israeli plant or a Massod spy. So, he went from being a hero for some to a Zionist ploy. This is why I posted this thread. NOT EVERYTHING IS A ZIONIST PLOY. That is why his genetics matter in this conversation.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by really
I posted this, not because I care what kind of blood a man has but, because someone posted a thread stating Ahmadinejad is Jewish. After that, many people on that thread started calling him an Israeli plant or a Massod spy. So, he went from being a hero for some to a Zionist ploy. This is why I posted this thread. NOT EVERYTHING IS A ZIONIST PLOY. That is why his genetics matter in this conversation.

You could actually compare his roots to those of the US Secretary of Defense 9/11/2001.
Or the recent highest French official so involved with the EU and the Lisbon Treaty.

<< 1   >>

join