It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holy Bible and Freemasonry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by infobrazil
What's the difference (if any) of The Holy Bible of Masonry (if any) from the common The Holy Bible?

Freemasonry does not have a holy bible. The volume of Sacred Law must be present in open lodge. If Christians are present, then the Holy Bible is open. If Muslims are also present, then the Qu'ran is also present, etc.

Traditionally, if Christians are present, the King James version is opened in lodge, but if, for example, a catholic is present, who lives by the Good News version of the bible, then this would also be present, should that Brother so wish. If no Christians are present, for example, if only Muslims are present, then the Qu'ran would be the only book open.

Is It possible to grasp the teachings of freemasonry just by reading and interpreting and applying The Holy Bible?

Yes

The moral lessons taught in Freemasonry are those same values taught in the Bible, the Qu'ran, the Torah, the Egyptian Book of the Dead etc...

How Freemasonry views the New Testament in comparison with the Old Testament?

Freemasonry has no view on either the old or new testament.

Freemasonry accepts as the volume of sacred law, any book in which "are laid down such divine laws and moral plans, that were we conversant therein, and adherent thereto, would bring us to Him..."

However, each Brother is expected to follow his own VSL.

[edit on 7/10/2009 by Saurus]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You can understand the Bible without Freemasonry, you can not understand Freemasonry without the Bible.....regardless of your faith.

All of the masonic lessons come from the Bible. Both Old and New Testement.....but more focused on Old Testement within the Blue Lodge.

I just gave you 100% unmitigated truth......beleive it or ignore it as you will.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForkandSpoon
You can understand the Bible without Freemasonry, you can not understand Freemasonry without the Bible.....regardless of your faith.

All of the masonic lessons come from the Bible. Both Old and New Testement.....but more focused on Old Testement within the Blue Lodge.

I just gave you 100% unmitigated truth......beleive it or ignore it as you will.

This is exactly right, brother.

Good points!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I beg to differ. We have a brother at our lodge from Israel. There are no references to Christianity or the Bible in their lodges. Not even in their degree work, they work purely from the Torah.

The volume of the sacred law and the degree work reflect the country in which they are located.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
[

I beg to differ. We have a brother at our lodge from Israel. There are no references to Christianity or the Bible in their lodges. Not even in their degree work, they work purely from the Torah.

According to the Iowa Masonic Library:

In Israel, where there are three VSL's, the Square and Compasses are placed on the old
testament. If Christians are present, the New Testament is added. If Muslims are present the Koran
is added and one large set of Square and Compasses covers them all.

Link

A Past Grand Master of Israel, who regularly posts on the Philalethes Society e-list, has stated that most Israeli Lodges open with all books on the altar due to the fact that there are almost always Christians, Muslims, and Jews present.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The volume of the sacred law and the degree work reflect the country in which they are located.

It's not something that can be differed with, it's apart of ritual. I can not comment more.....just to say it is apart of the ritual, but it is wisdom no faith would take issue with.

This is not about what book is used...I am refering to the ritual language itself.

[edit on 9/10/2009 by ForkandSpoon]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ForkandSpoon

i understand what you are trying to say, and can in some way agree, but to say you can understand the Bible? are you saying that free masons are the only one,s who understand the sacred secrets within it?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

This is not about what book is used...I am refering to the ritual language itself.

The 'ritual language' is not the same everywhere that you go. Conceptually they are similar but the language itself is altered to fit the breakdown of religious views in that area.

For the brother I am referring to, his lodge is made up of entirely Jewish people. Not because they set it up that way, but rather that is how it has evolved.

Edit: This is not to say that they would not accommodate a Christian or Muslim Mason, we know that they would. And that includes the sacred law pertaining to their faith.

[edit on 11/2/2009 by Choronzon]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The VSL in the lodge is there to help steer spiritual and moral conduct of brethren. It is common knowledge that most faiths see their sacred book (Bible, etc) as a set of moral or spiritual stories who's lessons you should try and guide your self by.

This is taken into lodges with the same meaning, as it is there to reenforce the basic grand principals of masonry: Brotherly Love, Relief and Truth as these themes are common amongst all sacred books.

OFF TOPIC: I have not been a member of ATS long but have made a number of posts in this subject. Every thread about Masonry always ends up in the same way or has people saying the same things by the end if it. DO A DAM SEARCH before posting your out of date and narrow minded views on the subject. If you want a modern and accurate view, look at the United Grand Lodge of England web site: www.ugle.org.uk or look at Wikipedia (take that with a pinch of salt at times). Also the sticky at the top about subjects critical of masonry does apply both ways as well!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by infobrazil
What's the difference (if any) of The Holy Bible of Masonry (if any) from the common The Holy Bible?

I have a masonic bible. It is the King James version and it has a square and compass on the front. Further, it contains a short synopsis on the history of freemasonry, and points you to some interesting parts of the Bible. The canon is the same as any other king james version.

Is It possible to grasp the teachings of freemasonry just by reading and interpreting and applying The Holy Bible?

From my point of view: no. The thing is, there is no central dogma on religion in freemasonry. Reading and applying the Holy Bible is really but one aspect of how people get to know their conception of God. To a christian, it is of course the eternal and infallable Word of God. Another person may have a totally different view on God, and what he considers Holy.

How Freemasonry views the New Testament in comparison with the Old Testament?

Like I said, there is no central religious dogma in freemasonry, so let's leave it up to the individual to make his own choices in this matter.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnpaulbelmonde
reply to post by ForkandSpoon

i understand what you are trying to say, and can in some way agree, but to say you can understand the Bible? are you saying that free masons are the only one,s who understand the sacred secrets within it?

No I said quite the opposite. That you can not understand freemasonry, without understanding the bible. As the bible/torah are where 90% of it's teachings are based. The book on the alter does change depending on the religion of the person being initiated. So a Muslim Mason might desire to have Koran on the alter as his symbol of God's truth. However the ritual language, the teachings that would be used, are still in fact based on the Torah/Bible. It's just a historical fact. Usally Muslims in particular have no issue with this as they are holy books in their religion as well. However even if a Brahmin was initiated and chose a vedic source to be on the alter, the teachings would still be based on the Torah/bible....but from both his point of view I would wager, and the masonic point of view that is fine, because the wisdom chosen is universal.

Still to seriously understand and read the history, and background of many masonic lessons means you have to study the Torah/Bible....because THAT is where these originated.

A mason may or may not understand the Bible better then anyone else. But for a mason to understand masonry to it's fullist he should most likely read the Bible which is the origin of masonic lessons.

I really think even a Muslim or Brahmin would have no reason to disagree with this statement. Bear in mind I'm a Christian mason....but I have no issue reading the Koran, or one of the Vedas and realizing there is spiritual wisdom there.

The need to stamp out all other forms of thought but your own to remain "pure" in your religion is a zealot ideal for fundimentalist....but it has no place in either masonry, or to any educated Minister, Rabbi, Priest, llama, Cleric etc of any of the major faiths....true spiritual men of all religions do not fear reading other religious texts....they're a bit more grounded then usually uneducated zealots. It is the ignorant that fear even "hearing" another opinion.... So while the lessons of masonry are historically from the Torah/Bible... masons of faiths outside of Judaism and Christianity usually see them as universal truths.....wisdom that simply is.

One can say they "differ" with it all they want for some political correct reasoning ....but the ritual and story speaks for itself.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
For you shall worship no other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God (Exodus 34:14 ).

The Bible is full of accounts of Israel dealing with hybrids(Aliens in Human Bodies). Genesis 6:4 says, "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that." They are also referred to as Rephaim, Annunaki (sons of Annuk), , "also after that" is referring to the Nephilim who were again found in the land of Canaan (Numbers: 13:33,)"And there we saw giants, the sons of Annak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, so we were in their sight." The word Nephilim means "violent" "causing to fall" "wonder" "prodigies" or "monsters"
When aliens shape-shift into a human form, they can have intercourse but not without some aberrant genetic changes. The union of these beasts with humans produced children that were different in many ways. The first apparent difference was that they developed giantism. They were giants or Nephilim. The King of Bashan, had a bed that was 13 to 15 feet long; and Goliath was 6 cubits tall (9 feet). The second aberration was that they had six fingers and six toes.

The aberrant genetic defects of the Nephilim were unfortunately cloned into the DNA of mankind. These dormant genetic tendencies still surface today at times in different people; however, most of the noticeable DNA defects have been perfected over the centuries to where hybrids can easily be born into a society that never suspects them of being other than completely human. The Watchers are a guardian class of angels that were assigned to watch over the earth and protect mankind from just this sort of thing happening. The offspring giants never went out of existence; they just went "underground" to return later, which is now, during these last days.
According to the Bible, the Book of Enoch, Jubilees, Jasher, and Testimony of the Twelve Patriarchs, they rebelled against God and attempted to enslave the whole world and provoke God. According to the Book of Jasher, they not only tweaked with the D.N.A. of mankind but also with the animals. They may have produced such beasts as the Pegasus, Minotaur, the unicorn, and the dinosaurs.
In the past, scholars speculated that one day it would be hybridization ,that these fallen angel-Aliens would develop and produce a creature that is fully fallen angel and fully man. A ET incarnation.
The antichrist will be Satan's seed--a Nephilim. See Genesis 3:15, Genesis 6:4, and Revelation 13. This will probably include cloning and a hybrid or of the serpent seed illuminati-bloodline.

All along, the abductions of humans breeding experiments was to perfect the ultimate breed, half man, half alien to produce Satan incarnate in man. And they have it now, and they have Mabus waiting for his cue to descend to earth. There are those who believed all the giant offspring and offspring of the fallen angels were destroyed during the flood. Not true. The Philistines were hybrids, giants i.e. Goliath. As were most of the races that Joshua and Israel had to conquer once Israel was freed from Egypt.
The Bible states that in the end times it will be just like the days of Noah. (Matthew 24:37-38, Luke 17:26) Also we believe that in Genesis 6:2 that the sons of God were fallen angels. We believe this from Job 1:6, II Peter 2:4-5, Jude 1:6 (Very important verse, "did not keep their own domain"), I Peter 3:18-20 and Revelation 9:1-12.
In the days of Noah, the fallen angels(Some ET’s) were mixing/breeding with the daughters of men (such as what the greys are doing now to humans, read about the Dulce Base). We have many hybrids in our midst, most notably the rise of "star" children who have "special" skills and talents highlighted in the movie X2 Men, released in 2003.
The mixing of genes which started with Cain's daughters, the women of Cainan, created a DNA defect called giantism. Their children were giants. Some were 30 feet tall. Demons are the spirits of the dead Nephilim (I'll just refer to Nephilim as a collective term to include all the races of the Annunaki offspring). Jedi, refers to all of the fallen angels who have ever rebelled against the Lord and were cast out of heaven. A collective term for Lucifer, his forces(Aliens), and the Watchers-Annunaki(The Fallen).
The Bible Codes confirm that the Annunaki, had offspring called the Nephilim that were giants. The Annunaki are the Watchers. There are two different Factions within the Annunaki: the Enki and the Enlil. The draconians infiltrated and inbred within both groups of the Annunaki. The Draconians are red dragons, the same as Lucifer is.

There are groups of fallen angels competing for global dominance and control within the Third Faction of the New World Order.
These are the games they play. One group plays as good shepherds claiming to want to help mankind while they kidnap, mutilate, implant, impregnate, and use human body parts as a skin rejuvenation and coloring maintenance

signature:

JesusChrist122

Member was on ATS
5 minutes ago.

P 5 F 0 S 0
W 0.01 K 4member
go to profile
add as friend
make rival
view posts
view threads
posts in thread
send message
ALERT!

posted on 25-12-2012 @ 02:55 PM this post The 3rd eye is actually a star gate or a portal. Which also leads to different types of beings to enter or come through. Your 3rd eye is used for absolutely everything. ( Memory , language , perception ect) Your brain is just a processing center which activates this mechanism. Angelic and ET creations use this as a vehicle to enter the Human Host. When they enter the human host they can do two things, they can control your entire body( The Evil ones). They also become your imagination/ personality which you will find out to be amazingly hilarious( Good & Evil ).The Angelic Beings/ ET’s use different people though, for different purposes rather it be for relationships knowledge or position of power. The reason being is that some people have the discipline and training to harness them without exposing their true identity or agenda( Enslaving Mankind). Satan also travels to peoples 3rd eye as well. And he disguises himself in the light. So if he wanted to lead you astray he will use a disciple which you look up to, and use kind words and good advice, very well knowing that isn’t the will of God.

How do I know this? NASA astronauts are not human, nor is any high ranking official in the military. Extraterrestrials first enter humans ( God’s creation ) then they unlock the secrets of the universe. Releasing and creating the worst beings every thought imaginable. I know this for the fact that the training I gone through puts your mind in a alter state of consciousness. Where you are now able to understand the hierarchy of Darkness. ( In the Book of Job, Satan makes reference of this. By stating he is traveling to and fro earth “Carnal Mind”, where God also resides.)

Do you understand now what I am talking about? God’s true creation isn’t the physical universe, it is the Human Body, this is why the physical eyes is able manifest the spiritual events as in virtual reality. It is the Human brain which is like a computer chip which uploads data, which your able to “Experience things such as sensation and emotion .” Your 3rd eye is where the truth is revealed, which inhibits the Holy Spirit or Demonic influence. Prayer and mediation brings you to the Lord Jesus Christ true creation, “The Human Soul”. (The Tree of Life in the Holy Bible is God’s creation of the Spirit, which allows you to live forever) By this reason and reason alone, The fallen ones wants to enter through the 3rd eye. Because destroying the physical body isn’t good enough, they want to destroy the true source of power and strength that Yahweh has intended. “ The spiritual realm( Formless) is connected to the physical realm ( The Human Body ). Anytime the physical realm is voided of anything, God refuels them with celestial energy which empowers there 3rd eye. This is the symbolic meaning of the Israelites and profits receiving manna from heaven.(Psalm 78:24). Further evidence of this, is when God told his people he will grant them food that the angels eat. The type of Angels he was referring to at this hour are spiritual beings which doesn’t need physical bread to sustain themselves. It has to go back to the Book of Revelation, where Jesus gave the church(Symbolic to Chakras opening in times of trouble) who overcomes the right to eat the Hidden manna(Revelation 2:17 ). Hidden manna has to do with great spiritual insight which leads to a heighten euphoric heavenly experience. This is also the symbolic meaning Jesus feeding the 5,000 with the loaves of bread. He first did the miracle because he was able to channel his 3rd eye into the Spiritual Realm which allowed the electric grids to make multiple copies of the physical loafs of bread. The true meaning behind feeding the 5,000 was applying the word of God into the believers heart. Those says Jesus “Man should not live on bread alone, but every word spoken by God”. Likewise when he said we shouldn’t labor for food that perishes, but for food which leads to everlasting life.(John 6:27-40)He feeds them with knowledge and wisdom that cometh from the 3rd eye empower by the Holy Spirit. Jesus represented the flesh while Yahweh being the Spiritual source of nourishment.

There are different levels that are revealed in the Holy Bible. Beginner, Advanced and Expert. For you to stay at the beginner ( New Believer ) represents spiritual backsliding and folly. The Holy Bible isn’t suppose to be taken literally as it is stated. In order to figure out the true meaning, you have to read it out of sequence. Example, for me to understand one scripture, I have to turn to another scripture, which leads to another scripture which I have to decode the symbolism behind it. Which then leads to another scripture which tells me the true meaning behind it which eventually leads me to an external source. ( The labyrinth). The Bible is manufactured to be read the same exact way as the passages of the Human brain processes information. * I am trying to wake you up to the advance level of doctrine, so your metaphysical experience actually walks out what the Spiritual symbolism of which The Holy Bible indicates*. ( Soul Mates using Kundalini to regain their former glory lost in the Garden of Eden ) Our expert experience comes from being joined together and having God almighty instruct us out of the True word of God. ( His Holy Spirit).

signature:

JesusChrist122

Member was on ATS
5 minutes ago.

P 5 F 0 S 0
W 0.01 K 4member
go to profile
add as friend
make rival
view posts
view threads
posts in thread
send message
ALERT!

posted on 25-12-2012 @ 02:56 PM this post THE KUNDALINI - SERPENTS AND DRAGONS

The Kundalini refers to the dormant power or energy present in every human being, and lying like a coiled serpent in the etheric body at the base of the spine. This coiled serpent has been biding its time for ages, waiting for the day when the soul would begin to take charge of its rightful domain—the personality, or the combination of the physical, astral and mental bodies.
This ‘spiritual’ force, while still asleep, is the static form of creative energy which serves to vitalise the whole body. When awakened and beginning to ‘uncoil’, this electric, fiery force proves to be of a spiral nature, and hence the symbolic description of ‘serpent power’.
As the Kundalini force is aroused, it will steadily increase the vibratory action of the etheric centres and consequently also that of the physical, astral and mental bodies through which the vital body finds expression. This animating activity will have a dual effect, firstly by eliminating all that is coarse and unsuitable from the lower vehicles, and secondly by absorbing into its sphere of influence those lofty qualities which will serve to raise the energy content of the vital body of the evolving individual.
One of the objects of activating the spiral fire and its progress up the spine to the head, is to awaken the pineal gland, which again results in the opening of the third eye and the consequent revelation of the subtler planes of spiritual life. By sustaining meditation, by study, disciplined living and selfless service to humanity, the entire system will step by step be aroused, bringing the lower man under the influence of the soul; this will ensure a simultaneous and parallel awakening of the etheric force centres and the dormant forces at the base of the spine. When this process is carried forward with care and under suitable direction, the awakening will take its course gradually and normally, and without incurring any danger. 

Should attempts be made, however, to accelerate the natural unfoldment unduly by various exercises or other artificial means, then the aspirant is letting himself in for trouble. Breathing exercises should, for instance, never be undertaken without expert guidance, and then only after years of spiritual application, devotion and service. Concentration upon the etheric centres with the object of activating them, should also be avoided, as this will only lead to over-stimulation and the opening of doors on to the astral plane-once opened these doors are difficult to close again. Students are also specifically and strongly warned against following intensive meditation programs lasting for hours, or against practices which aim at arousing any particular centre or the Kundalini fire. The average student is already stimulated to such an extent by present day life activities, that excessive meditation to such an extent by present day life activities, that excessive meditation, breathing exercises, a fanatical diet, curtailment of sleep, and undue interest and emphasis upon psychic experiences, will be included to upset his mental balance and may cause irreparable damage. The raising of the Kundalini force, if brought about ignorantly and prematurely, may lead to serious nervous trouble, inflammation of the tissues, spinal disease, and brain trouble, but if allowed to proceed progressively and naturally through disciplined living, it will finally serve to open the gates to higher realms. [From the works of AAB and Master DK.]
SERPENTS
The first reference to the serpent is made in Chapter Three of the Book of Genesis; where it is intimately associated with the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil and the

symbolical eating of that fruit by Adam and Eve. In one of the many possible interpretations, and particularly in this allegory, the serpent is the fahatic [creative energy]energy itself, and the tree is the consciousness and its vehicles in which that force is active. Together they constitute creative power, Macrocosmic [the Cosmos] and microcosmic [in man]. The serpent by itself is the undulatory, triply-polarised force in the Cosmos, in a Universe, in all Nature, on any plane and in every vehicle of man. The tree of life is impregnated substance, fructified matter forming the vehicles of any being at any level, from a Logos to an amoeba, charged as that matter is with the vivifying life-force.

When not active the neutral current by itself, the trunk of the tree, represents the latent divine presence. When active the positive and negative serpentine, inter-active currents of the Serpent Fire are present and in operation. As previously stated, the symbols for his energised condition are the serpent and the tree. Sometimes a single serpent is coiled round the trunk of the tree and sometimes two are indicated, on on either side. The symbol of the serpent is susceptible of many interpretations, exoteric, esoteric most deeply occult. In general, it is the symbol both of wisdom and of the wise, who in the Sacred Language are frequently referred to as serpents. The Nagas of Hindu literature are none other than Rishis, liberated Yogis, Adepts. The serpent is chosen as a symbol of wisdom for various reasons. It glides secretly, and for the most part unseen, on the surface of the globe just as wisdom, whether revealed from on high or inborn, is a concealed power potent either to illumine if rightly employed, or to destroy if misused. The smooth sinuosity of the snake and its movements not inaptly portrays the harmonious and rhythmic self-expression of wisdom in both Universe and the man in whom it is awake and moving. He is enlightened from within, or secretly. 

The serpent regularly sloughs its skin. Despite this seasonal change, the reptile itself is unchanged and appears in a new and glistening covering. So wisdom, while remaining the same in essence, is self-manifest in ever new formes, none being able to hold it permanently. The serpent’s tongue is forked or bi-polar. So, also, is wisdom, being susceptible of degradation into low cunning employed for meanest motives, or of elevation into lofty intuition in accordance with unselfish ideals. Snake venom can destroy or heal, depending upon its use and dosage. This is also true of wisdom. Degraded, it poisons the soul; rightly used, it is an antidote for many ills.
The eyes of the serpent are compelling, even hypnotic. Wisdom, once awake in an individual, brooks no resistance, breaks all bonds, and ultimately rules with impelling power. The wise, also, are irresistible in their might, even though appearing to be lowly and making no claim to high regard. Nevertheless they live near to the Source of life, just as the serpent lives near to the roots and seeds of living things.
The serpent is represented in man in both its constructive and its destructive aspects. The Higher Self, the will-wisdom of the spiritual Soul, corresponds to the serpent of light, while the desire nature [personality] contains destructive potentialities. The mind is the balancing force, or rod, between these two oppositely polarised energies, or serpent, in man. 

The serpent on the cross lifted up by Moses in the wilderness to heal the Israelites of their sickness [Num. 21:9.] is a symbol of wisdom united with the mind to purify and elevate the lower self, and heal it of its material tendencies and the effects of their expression.
The serpent is used also to portray the harmonising influence of the Christ-nature in man, which has power to heal and raise the dead to life. This implies the power to transmute the lower aspects of human nature into the higher. Aesculapius, the God of Healing, frequently appeared in the form of a serpent and the caduceus, the staff of Hermes, has been regarded as a symbol for a curative force.
Serpents were described as three-headed, as winged, as having human legs, being loud-breathing, hissing, poisonous, and having yellow poison flowing over them. in the higher aspects this symbolises the action of the threefold Higher Self [soul], especially the principle of pure wisdom within it. The lower, destructive activities of the serpent of ancient symbology refer to the predatory destructive desires and passions of man. The hero who destroys the latter personifies the Initiate who has transmuted the lower into the higher, and has himself attained to perfect equilibrium between them.

When the serpent’s tail is in its mouth an endless circle is made, implying the eternity of wisdom, and even eternity itself. Esoterically, however, processes of cosmogenesis are indicated by the union of a symbolised positive and negative, or the entry of the tail into the mouth. All generative processes are, indeed, indicated in that form of the symbol. This leads to the deeply occult significance of the serpent, namely the universal, divine, creative and ever-active life-force. This is Fahat in its dual polarity, and is sometimes symbolised not as one serpent with tail in mouth, but as two mutually intertwined. Here the laws of electricity, under which all generative processes occur, are indicated.
The driving force from within which leads to creative activity in organic formes, and chemical affinity in inorganic, is indeed bipolar. The aptness of the choice of the serpent as a symbol for this power would seem to be supported by the fact that its tongue is forked. It is the positive and negative currents of the Great Breath, continually breathed forth as Fahat into and through every atom of every world, to become omnipresent and perpetually active throughout the whole Universe. This fact was both concealed and revealed in ancient allegories in which Jupiter, and other male creative deities, changed themselves into snakes for the purpose of seducing goddesses. In cosmogenesis such goddesses personify matter, the waters of Space, the feminine receptive and reproductive principle. Microcosmically the human Monad corresponds to God the Father, and the spiritual self in its vestures of light corresponds to the goddess. When evolution has brought the spiritual Self of man to readiness for the “birth” into dominant power of the Christ-nature in man, a descent occurs[the mystical Annunciation] of the fahatic or fructifying power from the monad into the hitherto “virginal”, awaiting spiritual Self. This is the Heavenly Marriage, the immaculate Conception, from which Christlike consciousness and power are “born”. A serpent with tail in mouth, two serpents intertwined, or one encircling a rod, staff or pillar, all symbolise the electric, creative energy of Fahat in action in the material Universe, and therefore in man, the microcosmic temple of the Universe.

In man the rod refers both to the spinal cord and to a canal, or etheric and superphysical channel, in its centre passing from the root of the cord in the sacrum, along its whole length, into the medulla oblongata and brain. This canal is the vehicle for the creative life-force, a measure of which plays down from above in the generative act. This current is uni-polar, or even of neutral polarity, since it plays and produces its effects in both the male and the female organism. The historic occult name for this canal is Sushumna, usually only applying, however, when by occult means the same neutral force is made to play not downwards, but upwards along the spinal cord. Before this reversal of the flow of creative energy can be achieved, positive and negative currents must be aroused and themselves, like twin serpents, flow upwards, inter-twining as they flow to induce an ascent of the accompanying neutral energy. Entering the brain, this triple power so illumines the mind of man that he becomes, as it were, a god [possessed of theurgic powers]. This fact is revealed in Genesis [Gen 3:5.] where Adam and Eve represent the oppositely polarised currents, the tree of knowledge of good and evil [particularly the trunk] corresponds to the rod, and the tempting serpent to the creative force ascending along the Sushumna canal. Thus Adam and Eve are forbidden to eat of the fruit of this tree, since by so doing they would become as gods.
The intensely heightened vibrations of the brain, the glands, the cells and the aerial substance in the ventricles, cause the brain and cranium to be responsive to Egoic and Monadic life and consciousness. Spirit then predominates in the individual. Matter loses its power. Symbolically, through the agency of an interchangeable serpent and rod, the Israelites are freed from bondage in Egypt. The shaft of Atmic fire which forms the core of the force which plays along the Sushumna canal is brought down to the densest physical level, or symbolically “cast upon the ground”. When that occurs the relatively dormant, positive-negative, creative life-force resident in the sacrum is awakened into activity. Each polarity then pursues a mutually intertwining, serpentine path around the Sushumna canal. Symbolically stated, the rod becomes the serpent. [Ex. 4:2-4.] This process is not unproductive of a certain shock and some pain. The Initiate momentarily shrinks from it, but still persists. Moses is therefore made to flee before the serpent. When, however, he unites his own will with that of the Hierophant Himself and sublimates the creative force, compelling it to flow upwards from the pelvis, it becomes in his hand the magician’s wand of power. Symbolically, Moses takes the Serpent Fire by the tail and it becomes a rod in his hand.

As portrayed in the Egyptian symbolical figures in which serpents are intertwined around rods or pillars, the tail is at the foot of the pillar, meaning the sacrum. The head of the serpent is at the upper end, whence frequently a lotus flower is blooming. This, too, is a universally used symbol. Rods which blossom, as did Aaron’s, have a similar significance. [Nim. 17:8, Neb. 9”4.] The opening of the force-centres in the superphysical bodies, consequent upon the arousing and the upward flow of the serpent power, is depicted by such symbols. The historic occult names for the positive and the negative currents of force are Pingala and Ida, and the triple upwards flow is most perfectly revealed by the Greek symbol of the caduceus. Hermes is the Moses of the Greeks, in that he is a messenger from God to man by virtue of holding in his hand the caduceus, just as Moses held in his hand the rod. Hermes also delivered Persephone from the under-world, Hades, even as Moses delivered Israel from bondage in Egypt.
The dark and light coloured serpents of the caduceus symbolise the dual power of the secret wisdom—black and white magic. Tehuti, Mercury, Hermes, possessing [having mastered] the triple serpent fire, personify pure wisdom guiding the Soul after death, both natural and figurative [at Initiation], and calling to life that which has been dead. [The dead shall rise?] This power is possessed by all Adepts or “serpents”. The ancient

Chinese symbol of the Emperor’s throne—the “Dragon’s Seat”—and the dragon embroideries on his dresses of State, also refer to this sublimation and its results. Jesus adviced His disciples, saying “. . . be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.” [Mat. 10: 16.] This may be taken as a veiled reference either to the Serpent Fire or to the wisdom and the prudence of the Adept or “serpent”.
The two serpents symbolise all apparently opposing and hostile pairs in the world’s allegories. They embody the idea of dualism and the supposed struggle between good and evil, Spirit and matter, light and darkness, gods and demons, Saviours and serpents and dragons, Cain and Abel, Esau and Jacob, Apollo and Python. The heroic Saviour represents the pure wisdom by which alone the conflict, as it occurs in man, may end in victory for spirit, light, good. The divine messengers sent to save mankind, the Christos as Son of God and the Celestial Virgin, sent down from Heaven to Earth to save a perishing humanity, are all personifications of the pure wisdom by means of which the conflict of the opposites may end not in the defeat of one by the other, but in their perfect harmonisation or equipolarisation. The result is the retention of the full powers of both of the opponents, the light and the dark serpents, and the attainment of the capacity to use either or both of them while the user remains in a condition of dynamic equilibrium. This attainment is symbolised by the crushing of the head of the serpent by Sri Krishna, and the victories over reptiles by the Saviours and heroes of other ancient peoples.

Contemplation of the symbol of the caduceus will reveal how perfectly it portrays that process and that attainment. This saving power, the Christos, entered into the man Jesus, the human vehicle, at the moment of his baptism in Jordan, and from then on Jesus began to work miracles by divine authority. Holding of the caduceus [or rod or serpent] in the hand is itself a symbol implying mastery of a power, [the second initiation], and the possession of knowledge and skill in its employment.
The transmutation of rod into serpent, be it noted, could only occur at the command of the Deity [the soul] and by His magical power. Actually, the descent of the Monadic Atma [soul-force] through all the vehicles and down the spinal cord into the sacrum is essential to the premature full-awakening of the triple creative fire and its successful sublimation and use as a magical tool. To bring this power of Atma down is one part of the office of the Hierophant of the Greater Mysteries. Since thereafter a new life is begun, the act has ever been correctly termed initiation. The Initiate is one in whom has been aroused the power to liberate himself from the limitations of matter, desire and self-separateness into the freedom of universal consciousness, life and power.
The Serpent Fire, or Kundalini, is in essence creative and, though as yet but slightly aroused, with all other forces and powers of Nature is represented in the physical body of man. There, at this period of human evolution, it manifests itself as the source of both the sex impulse and the nerve fluid. It resides, coiled serpent-like, in the sacral chakra or “wheel” at the base of the spine, which in its turn is a relay station for the similarly coiled up energy in the centre of the Earth, itself a storehouse of solar Kundalini. When fully aroused, either by yoga or as a natural result of evolutionary progress, kundalini flows up an etheric canal in the spinal cord called the Sushumna nadi, passing through each of the other chakras on its journey. As it passes through the spinal centres in which the chakras arise, some of its force flows down the axis of the funnel of each, vivifying it occultly and thereby awakening the individual to self-conscious awareness in the superphysical worlds.

When kundalini touches the spleen centre, it gives to man the power of travelling at will on the astral plane while away from the physical body. When it touches and opens the heart centre, the forces of the Buddhic or Christ-consciousness in man resident in the vehicle of intuition, if sufficiently unfolded, begin to flow through the neophyte at the physical level and the “mystic rose”—the heart chakra—“blooms” upon his breast. The power of the Christ-consciousness—knowledge of the oneness of life, direct intuitive spiritual perception, wisdom and a profound compassion—then begin to manifest themselves through thought and word and deed. The throat centre, when vivified, bestows the power of clairaudience, or of responding to superphysical sound vibrations as well as to those physical sounds which are beyond the normal auditory range. The brow centre,[the third eye], when occultly vitalised, bestows the faculty of clairvoyance, and when the coronal chakra [crown chakra] is opened the neophyte acquires the faculties of using supersensory awareness while still awake in the physical body, and of leaving and returning to the body at will without any brake in consciousness [the third initiation?]. the pituitary and pineal glands then function somewhat as do the valves or the amplifiers of a radio receiving set, thereby enabling consciousness within the brain to pick up and become aware of superphysical forces and phenomena. Indeed, the cerebro-spinal system of man, when occultly vivified, resembles in many respects a television receiving set. One difference, however, is that subtle broadcasts are projected upon the screen of mind-brain and clairvoyantly perceived. The full manifestation of these occult faculties during waking consciousness demands a long and arduous training, and depends upon the complete vivification of the pituitary and pineal glands by means of Kundalini and its complementary forces. [Through meditation, service, redemption of the body and so on….it is not easy and takes a long time…..as long as evolution dictates.]
From: THE HIDDEN WISDOM IN THE HOLY BIBLE, By GEOFFREY HODSON.

signature:

JesusChrist122

Member was on ATS
5 minutes ago.

P 5 F 0 S 0
W 0.01 K 4member
go to profile
add as friend
make rival
view posts
view threads
posts in thread
send message
ALERT!

posted on 25-12-2012 @ 03:02 PM this post The creation of Eve out of Adam is a symbolic account of the Universal Pattern where the masculine and feminine powers/elements separate by virtue of the continual interaction of the paradoxical opposites of Creation. Once this is understood out objective, then, is to merge these opposites back together within oneself -- with eventually bringing about our own return to Eden -- or the return of the prodigal son to the Kingdom of Origination. Men and women who have developed themselves, and possess a true spiritual vision, understand the connectedness of all of Creation -- and perceive that from the One Source of Being, all has emanated. Creation means that God, from within Himself, brought forth all there ever was, is, and will be. Each level of Creation is the result of the higher level giving birth from within itself to a more divided level of reality. The more we move out into the lower levels of Creation, the more the Divine Powers of God are divided into lesser powers and states of being. The gods and goddesses that we associate with Greek and Roman Mythology present to the reader the manner in which these divided powers manifest themselves throughout all of Creation, and especially within our own body-mind. That when the division is overcome, and everything is brought into oneness, we begin to move within the essence of our True Source of Being, and the prodigal son returns home to the Kingdom -- this return is the main focus of all genuine religious philosophies the world over.
What this means is that in their divided state where men and women are opposite polarities one to the other, even within themselves they are again divided in the manifestation of a left and right testis/ovarium, cerebral hemispheres of the brain, sides of the heart, lungs, kidneys and other organs of the body, two arms, legs, two eyes, ears, nostrils and even nipples on the breasts. Thus, even within the polarity, is the polarity itself again divided male and female (right and left, upper and lower) in accordance with the Divine Pattern of Creation. While this may appear to be meaningless to the average person, what it conveys is that the mind itself is subject to these same states of division that is manifest in the body/vessel in which we presently dwell.
In view of the fact that the soul is neither male nor female, and the sexual organs of man in relation to woman are in fact One -- and yet divided across the two sexes -- the sex organs themselves are a divided polarity in relation to the brain and higher centers of mind. If, therefore, the sex organs of man and woman represent One, and within the woman her half is further divided into positive and negative, and the same is true with respect to the testis of the man, then we have four separate functioning polarities that must be merged into One across the spectrum of two physical bodies. Thus, the man and woman must not only each overcome their own divided polarities of male and female, but they must then overcome the divided polarities that exist between the two physical bodies in which they inhabit.

In the Genesis account when Adam and Eve ate of the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, what this denotes from a spiritual perspective is a divided state of mind. In the diagram at the right, the male and female vertical triads on the right and left represent the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. Of the Center vertical pillar the Bible teaches: "And the LORD God said, The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever" (Gen 3:22 NIV). Truth can only be envisioned and manifest when the divided male and female pillars which make up the left and right spheres of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, are harmonized into a third reality that is greater that the sum of its two equal parts. Moreover, as can be seen in the above depiction, the upper center that is male, and is the focus of meditation and Eastern Religions, is controlled by it's lower counterpart which is female -- which means that the individual's perception and expression of God can never rise above the perception and manner they use the gift of sexuality. That the Hebrew holy man could apply this understanding to every aspect of his search for the Eternal God, is what gave him the edge over the philosophy of the poets and the Nations, the Eastern religions, and the form of Christian Buddhism which is founded in the Epistles of Paul.

The twelve spheres of the Tree of Life represent the individual elements and powers of mind within which our individual consciousness and awareness functions. The pattern of the twelve have been portrayed in many ways by various religious groups -- i.e., the zodiac, the twelve tribes of Israel, and the twelve disciples of Jesus. What this means is that unless we understand the relationship of the symbolism of the scriptures as they apply to the workings of our own mind and the laws which control the flow of vital life-force between the individual spheres, we are without a means "...to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever" (Gen 3:22 NIV). What this means is that we will remain forever expelled from the Kingdom of Origination, until we manifest and eat of the fruit of the Tree of Life.
It has been demonstrated by modern science that man only utilizes less than ten percent of his potential of mind. Fundamentally this is the result of the divided and fragmented nature of his consciousness, and the fact that the physical body does not naturally support any level of higher intelligence than what is associated with this world, and the immediate needs and requirements of physical life in this realm. Moreover, perhaps the greatest obstacle to manifesting higher consciousness is our perception of both ourselves, our sexuality and relationship to the opposite sex, and our vision of the purpose of life itself.
In the same way that there are twelve spheres in the Tree of Life, each of these individual spheres are themselves divided into the twelve as they are represented in the whole. What this means is that the lower sphere associated with man's sexuality is replicated as one twelfth within each of the other eleven spheres, and the same is also true with respect to each of the other spheres. The implications of this reality are overwhelming. While our philosophers and worldly prophets believe they are using the higher abilities of reason and intellect, what they are in fact limited to is using little more than the lower sex center in each of the upper spheres of the mind and Tree of Life. Thus, the Apostle Paul correctly condemns the philosophers of this world as being in error, because few ever rise above the level of carnal perception and awareness.

www.webring.org...

www.webring.org...

edgeba.webs.com...

www.goldennumber.net...

signature:

JesusChrist122

Member was on ATS
5 minutes ago.

P 5 F 0 S 0
W 0.01 K 4member
go to profile
add as friend
make rival
view posts
view threads
posts in thread
send message
ALERT!

posted on 25-12-2012 @ 03:03 PM this post Jesus was speaking about in the Bible “The Hollow Earth theory”.(Genesis 1) And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
5And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
6And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
9And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
10And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good. ( Do you see that above the Sky there is still a Body of water? Which still has a void? This is the place where God opened to release the great Flood in Noah. It is called the Holy Earth, or where the Garden of Eden was taking place. )

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusChrist122

This thread has been dead for over 3-years.

Interesting theory, of course not original. To prove it would be something else. And what does this have to do with Freemasonry?

<< 1   >>

join