posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:17 PM
It is not all bad. Think about it
1) It would not longer be cheaper to have our goods made in China. The industrial engine of America is started again?
2) No need to outsource jobs, why would they want to work for dollars?
3) We would be forced to retool our defunct manufacturing sector and produce alternative fuel cars, since we can no longer afford oil.
4) Wow, looks like that would be a big boom for the farming industry since our food is soooo cheap, being a spoiled dollar.
5) Now all those Chinese can finally afford to legitimately purchase our software and video games.
6) All those people south of the border no longer have a need to come here and look for work, we only pay in dollars.
7) Our financial system finally collapses and is exposed for the facade that it is. After all it is based on the people. Maybe people will start
seeing they are worth something and decide to work to build a better future.
8) This could actually cause people to save and spend, finally ending the clutch hold of all those slimy banks and credit card unions.
9) Any one that has a fixed mortgage has it made. Now that they will be making $5,000 a day, that $2,000 monthly payment is really nothing.
10) Some day when going to the movies cost $100 a ticket you can tell your kid, I remember when I could get a ticket and popcorn for $25!
So I am half kidding and half serious. We have everything we need right here. Maybe we can finally realize that. I can saw we certainly will not be
taking over. Not with all the people that have Guns. So guess what, we start becoming a smarting country because our training wheels will fall off.
Sure we will fall and get scraped up. But you are going to give up just because they yen is worth more than the dollar? It did not stop the Chinese