It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheeple-friendly H1N1 Safety Advisory against the vaccine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive

The kicker?
Baxter created and patented the vaccine BEFORE the swine flu broke out! United States Patent Application US 20090060950A1 dated August 28, 2008 – almost a full year before H1N1 began spreading. What does that mean? It means Baxter was involved before the swine flu ever “existed.”

But the swine flu has been around a long time. The fiasco with the botched vaccines in 1976 were because of a swine flu epidemic.

Maybe it's not that they had devious intentions filing that patent. Perhaps they were predicting the next flu epidemic would also be swine flu or a variation and wanted to be the first to make the vaccine and secure their market standing. Makes sense from a business stand point, doesn't it?

I remember three years ago talking with my doc about seasonal flu vaccines and he said the world was long overdue for a deadly pandemic, and why would I want to be one of the casualties.

I'm sure I'll get flamed for trying to stay rational about this. I'm on the fence about the vaccine, not sure what to think. However, I read a news article this morning (can't find the link now) that vaccinations have started in some areas. So if there are bad side effects, we'll start hearing the outcry, I'm sure.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlNextDoor

I can appreciate the business savvy and possibility of that, however, they just happened to use strains of H1N1, H5N1, etc from swine, bird, human, etc. AND, every vaccine being made will allow them a royalty.

Good business but amazing insight into something they may have created. If was simply great business sense and not fishy we probably would have heard about it somewhere on MSM rather then after hours of digging around.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The sudden introduction of an Avian Flu vaccine being available for use in Australia sends up one hell of a red flag.

I wanted to mention - there's a lot more to the 1976 vaccine deaths / casualties than most people are aware of.

The US Government actually shelved the swine flu vaccine at that time and replaced it with an experimental vaccine developed by the military. I can't recall the designation for that vaccine at the moment but the really weird thing is that the number of doses left in storage after that fiasco matches exactly the number of announced swine flu vaccines ready for this pandemic.

This has led some CT types to posit that the government is planning to pull a repeat performance and try to use this experimental vaccine once again.

I have to admit, there has been a lot of strangeness in the way the number of available doses kept jumping up without explanation to finally reach the required amount. I can see the use of squalene being responsible for the reduction from three shots to one but the other sudden increases in vaccine production have not been explained in a credible fashion.

Vaccine makers do not suddenly discover they've made double or triple the predetermined amount of vaccine. The process is too slow and too controlled for such nonsense.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join