It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheeple-friendly H1N1 Safety Advisory against the vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I struggle often with the idea that there are many, MANY, facts available that most people prefer to ignore. Well... yesterday I became an activist and wrote the following. Please think about passing this on, it's a "H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine Safety Advisory" and it's an easy read for non-ATSers.

H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine Safety

The H1N1 Swine Flu vaccine has already shown to be controversial. There are different facts and stories circulating the internet and the news. Should I get the vaccine or shouldn’t I? Can it be dangerous?

Baxter International, inc., a Pharmaceuticals company, owns the patent for the H1N1 Swine Flu vaccine. A few deaths have been associated with Baxter vaccines yet CDC government officials side that getting the vaccine is safer than not. Many people worldwide are being forced to get the vaccine, including all Medical-field employees in New York State. [NVIC, June 22, 2009]

The vaccine has killed people; will Baxter get in trouble for this?
No. Kathleen Sebelius, sworn in by Barack Obama at the onset of the swine flu pandemic, mandated, “Vaccine makers and federal officials will be immune from lawsuits that result from any new swine flu vaccine” [Associated Press, July 18, 2009]

Why would my government force me to get the shot?
Baxter scientists are the creators of the vaccine; it happens that the very same scientists lead up the World Health Organization. The media and the world governments listen to the World Health Organization and thereby support the vaccine, regardless of its lack of efficacy and its dangers to you.

Does the H1N1 vaccine work? What is Baxter’s role in this?
The vaccine has not been thoroughly tested; we don’t know if it works or not. There are many reasons Baxter might be involved: money, among others. Baxter has already had to stop taking orders for the H1N1 vaccine as they’ve reached max production of 80 million doses [Reuters July 16, 2009] and they hold the patent and soon the license for it. The CDC estimates 4.9 billion doses may be needed overall.

Unbelievable?
Everything posted here is factual information published by the government, the companies in question, or core main stream media. Nevertheless, it’s difficult to accept! Be safe, don’t take the vaccine.

Barbara Loe Fisher of the NVIC, National Vaccine Information Center, a non-profit vaccine watchdog group, has been working with government vaccines for 30 years. Here’s what she feels about the vaccine: “federal legislation gave immunity to the vaccine manufacturers to fasttrack this swine flu vaccine and potentially to add unlicensed components that they've wanted to get licensed for many years now... some have been shown in animals to cause auto-immunity” [CBSNews, August 12, 2009]

The kicker?
Baxter created and patented the vaccine BEFORE the swine flu broke out! United States Patent Application US 20090060950A1 dated August 28, 2008 – almost a full year before H1N1 began spreading. What does that mean? It means Baxter was involved before the swine flu ever “existed.”

Do not allow this vaccine into your body.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Great thread and very informative.

Here's the patent for anyone else who wants to view the full document.
US 20090060950A1 dated August 28, 2008

[edit on 5-10-2009 by born2BWild]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

nice information. hopefully this will let others know more about the dangers of the H1N1 flu vaccine that is supposedly "safe". However, I do have a problem with your title. Calling uninformed individuals "shepple" is not wise, for it implies you are greater than them simply for having more information. No one is a "shepple", there are only misguided and uninformed individuals.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The kicker?
Baxter created and patented the vaccine BEFORE the swine flu broke out! United States Patent Application US 20090060950A1 dated August 28, 2008 – almost a full year before H1N1 began spreading. What does that mean? It means Baxter was involved before the swine flu ever “existed.”

I didn't know that. Wow.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by newworld

I appreciate the feedback. It's the first time I've ever used that term and honestly did it for marketing purposes. I agree it is not the best designation.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

The kicker?

I didn't know that. Wow.

To be 100% accurate the patent is for the "method" used to create the vaccine - probably because they couldn't make a name for it yet. In the end every H1N1 vaccine dose made will be using their method so it's sort of a moot point.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
the trick could be these 'patents', why cant i find in google ? www.google.com...

maybe this 'patent' hoax was created do discredit the conspiracy researches

where is this patent, there should be ingredients then ?

let me hava look ?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

The patent includes no mention of H1N1, H1N5 or specifications of any kind. Although it seems suspicious that it was filed Aug. 28, 2008 which is close enough for me to need to do some more digging for information on this.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

This might help:
LONDON, Oct 2 (Reuters) - European drugs regulators recommended Baxter's (BAX.N) Celvapan vaccine against H1N1 flu for approval on Friday and said it expected the shot to get a licence from the European Commission "shortly".
www.reuters.com...

or this, taken directly from the Patent Application:
"Page 4, section 0056

"in particular of different strains, subtypes or types such as influenza A and influenza B, in particular selected from one or more of the human H1N1, H2N2, H3N2, H5N1, H7N7, H1N2, H9N2, H7N2, H7N2, H10N7 subtypes, of the pig flu H1N1, H1N2, H3N1, and H3N2 subypes, of the dog or horse flu H7N7, H3N8 subtypes" ... it goes on.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
RE-PATENT

It doesn't say H1N1 or anything in particular, just general vaccine production method www.theoneclickgroup.co.uk...

so i recon its better remove it from 'advisory' as debunks will discredit immediately and opposite effect will occur

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666
RE-PATENT

It doesn't say H1N1 or anything in particular, just general vaccine production method www.theoneclickgroup.co.uk...

so i recon its better remove it from 'advisory' as debunks will discredit immediately and opposite effect will occur

or maybe you should read past the first page...

Page 4, section 0056

"in particular of different strains, subtypes or types such as influenza A and influenza B, in particular selected from one or more of the human H1N1, H2N2, H3N2, H5N1, H7N7, H1N2, H9N2, H7N2, H7N2, H10N7 subtypes, of the pig flu H1N1, H1N2, H3N1, and H3N2 subypes, of the dog or horse flu H7N7, H3N8 subtypes" ... it goes on.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive

Originally posted by angelx666
RE-PATENT

or maybe you should read past the first page...

Page 4, section 0056

oh, dear, there's that H1N2 already

dog and horse flu, rats and cats, batman flu, rain water flu geez

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Here are cropped images taken for one of the newspapers I work for of the Australian version of the vaccine:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/52ff5f1fa70b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/033d6786377d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4246647c6146.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/daf69f18a78b.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 5/10/09 by Evasius]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Here are cropped images taken for one of the newspapers I work for of the Australian version of the vaccine:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/52ff5f1fa70b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/033d6786377d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4246647c6146.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/daf69f18a78b.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 5/10/09 by Evasius]

panvax was originally 'Avian flu' vaccine, so that's really proves swine flu nonsense, all flues one vaccine

www.csl.com.au...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

That is a little bizarre, the same vaccine for H5N1 Bird Flu and for H1N1 Swine Flu pandemic... wonder why?

"Australia announced a new generic vaccine, Panvax, for H5N1 pandemic flu a few hours ago" from 2008 bird flu bit
[www.newfluwiki2.com...]

The whole thing is bizarre. I just hope more of the general public learns about Baxter's role in this.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Washington State nurses are fighting mandatory vaccination! yeah! Another lawsuit - this is awesome! I really love to see the "common people" stand against the Powers That Be.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I think this is big so I'm gonna "bump" it once - beginning of the day n all [somewhere].

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I, like so many others, am spending time reading other perspectives on the H1N1 vac. Here's my thoughts/questions. If someone were to have a genetic trait for developing CF(cystic fibrosis) would you give them the vaccine? I just read that some ingredients caused auto-immune responses in rats. If your family has other autoimmune issues would this not be a complication? My son gets bronchial asthma with any big seasonal change and uses nebulizer treatments to help clear his lungs. I am terrified of him getting this flu.

And uhmm! Definitely Not giving my child the live virus nasal mist.

I think we should all be able to get a genetic profile (free of course) so that we may know what our bodies may have potential reactions to. (random thought)

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by THOTUNU

Although I've spent many hours researching H1N1 and viruses I am NOT a doctor or professional in the field; I can't give any kind of recommendation other than "if other things can be hidden in this vaccine without penalty I think NO ONE should take it!"

There have been a few studies and ~if~ Baxter created the H1N1 pandemic then hopefully they have a solid appropriate vaccine. It's still an appropriate thing to look into. Unfortunately there are very few people to ask, simply because medical personal, almost by default, follow the World Health Organization and other governing bodies so their view will naturally be biased and ignorant to some of the important facts.

I do find, as mentioned in my advisory, Barbara Loe Fisher of the NVIC, National Vaccine Information Center, to be an exceptionally educated and experienced source, and she is scared of the vaccine.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by THOTUNU

I recognized after embeding the video that the title may have been a little shocking or inappropriate. I appologize for adding something so bluntly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join