It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is something in the vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I hope there is something more than saline water in the swine flu vaccine.

Sorry for being sarcastic it's just been one of those days.

The way it's looking right now this little white girl will have her arm out as soon as the vaccine is available at my doctors office.

I remember well a time when we rolled our sleeves up for a new vaccine and no one was really sure it would work or harm us. It was the polio vaccine.

There were clinics being set up in all the schools in town and whole families were standing in long lines to get the jab.

Even though I don't agree with the currant or previous administration I still don't believe our government is trying to harm us with the swine flu shot.

Surely you do realize our government would be much more sneaky in killing us. The flu vaccine is too obvious to be our ultimate population control tool.

It's what you don't see coming that is scary.

By the way I had the seasonal flu vaccine 3 weeks ago and have been exposed to swine flu

So far I have noticed no complications from the seasonal flu vaccine and I expect none from the swine flu vaccine.

Good health to all.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
I am saying that is ridiculous. It is about the money.

Over 30 states are in the midst of a flu outbreak and many that they planned to get the shot will no longer need it. The body's immunity will last for years while the vaccine immunity lasts a few months.

I listened to people taking calls from patients today and this particular Dr. Office charges $35 for a regular flu shot if you don't have insurance and $5 if you do have insurance. No telling what an H1N1 will cost.

If the season goes buy and they don't sell all the vaccine it hits the profit.

I had just heard in Colorado that the vaccine will be free if you have Cigna or Blue Cross and Blue Shield.

StreetInsider.com

triad.bizjournals.com

Seems they really want us to take it.

For me no. I have bad reactions to all vaccines. Spent $4000 of Uncle Sam's (your) money to prove it the the USAFRes

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but has there even been a "push" this hard for a seasonal vaccine?

This is getting beyond stupid. . . .

Definitely appears that we guinea pigs are getting a sickening amount of reassurance from MSM that the swine flu vaccine is safe.

Drudge report did show a pic of doctors protesting today. I guess MSM reports are more credible than the doctors,

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Hi guys/gals,

Read the articles, watched CNN. Suppose what I'd like to say is that if there's any kind of death conspiracy why would NY State make it mandatory that ALL Health Professionals take the shot or loose their job?

Decoy

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Must admit, there is no real push, that i am aware of, here is the UK.

havnt heard of anybody being forced to take it, and nothing in the media of note.

i am 99% sure i have had it.
worst 3/4 days of my life, my body just shut down.
wouldnt wish it on my enemy

I have a wife, 2 teenage sons and a baby daughter, all off them apart from the baby were slighly unwel for a day or 2, but that was it. and it was a week or so after i had this "flu", and i NEVER get the flu.

Awful thing to get.

[edit on 6/10/2009 by shauny]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I like how people post that they got the shot, and havn't had any problems or the flu.

Well, I havn't had a flu shot since I was a kid, and guess what? I havn't had the flu since I was a kid. I see no reason to get this one either.

Oh, my neice had the H1N1 a week or so ago, she was around her parents, her brother, me, my wife, and both my parents, none of us got it. I thought this thing was supposed to be very very contagious?

Also, I'm tired of seeing on the MSM all these deaths from the H1N1, but they don't tell of the many, many, many more people who get it, and get over it easier than a cold.

All I'm trying to say is this whoooole damn swine flu thing is bunk. It's a distraction from something else, hell if I know what, but I do know that all of the people on here that are supposedly awake, fell for this thing just like the sheep. Don't believe me? Do a search for swine flu....

[edit on 6-10-2009 by OpenMindCuriousMind]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Not harm you - just weaken you a bit, physically, psychologically, spiritually. Just tamp you down a bit, and leave you vacantly staring out a window, that's all.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Let's hypothesize that there is something negative in the vaccine. And granted, they pushed this vaccine out so fast, practically untested, that it's very plausible. The thing is our bodies - specifically our liver and kidneys - if healthy to begin with, will most likely filter out any bad stuff that might actually be in this vaccine (whether chemical or biological).

I can't be the only one on earth like this, but for some reason, I build no antibodies from any vaccine I've ever had as a child and adult (proven over years through titre blood tests from both regular doctors and immunologists). So my body must filter out the vaccine stuff before it ever has a chance to work. I don't smoke, drink or take any medication. I'm careful with what I eat and am very active, so I'm sure that helps.

So hopefully we're all taking good care of ourselves, so that if we're forced with the vaccine, it won't adversely affect us because our liver and kidneys won't be stressed out from filtering out other bad stuff that sometimes people put into their bodies (alcohol, nicotine, fatty/highly processed foods, etc). ...hint hint hint...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

There was supposed to be a shortage of the vaccine. So, why are they advocating wasting it on people who are already immune? That doesn't make sense.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
What I find disturbing is that the age group of 13-45 years has been the most vulnerable with getting the swine flu. Strange.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by The cult of Osiris

That's about the span of the reproductive years.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
ireply to post by OpenMindCuriousMind

I agree. There is far too little coverage of the fact that this H1N1 form is actually mild in most cases. Here at my University, I know of at least 5 people who have contracted it, and are now back out (one is well enough to play in our first rugby match after 3 days of being sick). However, I am concerned that the mortality rate of H1N1 is not the point. I'm no scientist, but if it were more contagious (still not proven) it would make a prime vehicle for any number of mutations or even separate viruses, would it not?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Could it be, that they know the world economy is NEVER going to recover or BOOM the way it used to!

They just don't need the excess cattle anymore and since just killing us all would be much too messy an injection that would just sterilize, not all but the majority of people who take it would do the job nicely.

It would be a nice and neat, not too obvious way of bringing down the world population, particularly in the US, the UK and Europe, leaving just enough cattle to do their dirty work.

They don't want us any more!

They don't need us any more!

They fear the fact that the cattle is waking up to its slave status!

And they fear the French Revolution Syndrome where the peasants drag out the guillotines and execute their vengeance!

But history has an unfortunate way of repeating....repeating....repeating....repeating.........

The more they try to escape their fate.....the more they run towards it!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
How bad is H1N1? I see a lot of people here saying they had it, their entire family had it, or someone they knew had it. Here in Hawaii i haven't heard of a single person infected. No one I know has/had it, nobody that people I know know has had it. Is it just because we are pretty much isolated (2000 miles from anywhere
)? or is it because you all know a lot of people
?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Well the first page looks like someone was running the hurdles.
Mike How are you? Hey would it be to late to cancel that order of nurses notes?
How much more retarded can this crap get?

"Oh that's right, ok everyone listen up please! This year we have decided
that even if you've already had the flu you still need the shot". How many more new and /or different ways of doing things can they come up with? It's not as if we're not already spooked.
How do they keep a straight face?When in the hell and on what planet
have they ever said or even thought anything like this?

I can't even be sure they weren't spying on the conversation we had.
Mike you're to funny.

My familys already had the swine flu and so has yours and yours and yours and so on and so on and so on and they told two friends.

I told you so, I told you so, Mike what did I say? I want hear it, oh.
Well, you know what I said, I said no way it can't be that easy. How odd this is all obviously going get? There seems to be no limit.

At this point I would have to bet that if the govt. came right and admited
the vaccines were for depopulating the earth. Half of us would think they we're just trying to scare off the undisirables, and the maniacs would still
form the straightest line you could ever imagine.
oh this is gonna get weird.

The Twilight Zone and The Outer Limits meet One Step Beyond .

What else can you do but laugh at it all.
So this is why they started calling it Rocktober.
This month is definetly going to ROCK.
To be serious Mike, I don't think I can even take much more of this.
unbelievable.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I really thing the flu shot is about CYA and $$$. Also we know some day there would be a real pandemic that could be very dangerous. This is a perfect way to test the system.

The flu shot is really useless in saving your life unless you are in a high risk group, if you get sick you will recover. If the virus mutates and becomes deadly, the vaccine is useless and we are all in a bad place.

Has any one ever considered there is a concern because our economy is on the rocks? Look what happened in Mexico. They shut down Mexico city for about a week right? What would that do to our struggling economy if we started shutting down cities to stop the spread.

To curb the spread they need to vaccinate about 60% of the population. So like I said I really think this is about

1) The government covering their posterior to ensure that we are NOT The only country to do nothing.

2) The government covering their posterior to help prevent the flu from slowing down our economic recovery (remember we are getting closer to those seat votes that could turn the tide.) They need a recovery

3) Right now the government likely wants to show they can take good precautions for public health. Tax payers pay for the vaccine but the private sector charges. Hmmm sounds like it plays into the hands of showing why a public health care system is not a bad idea.

4) Boosting the every growing drug agency and pay $$ for the election contributions.

5) Get the wheels greased. Some day the sky could actually fall. This is a good way to find out what worked and what did not.

The swine flu vaccine as populations control?

Okay so that would mean there is a devious plan by smart people that want to kill off a lot of the population.

Isn't that what Wars are for? They are much more effective. You just label the undesirable countries and attack. Then you start a draft across a broad age group. Then all those that score low on the tests "undesirables?" are then grunts and get to to die in the name of service. I thought that is how governments controlled the world and population.

It would work much better than giving a bunch of people a shot that many will not take. I mean if they wanted to poison us why not just let a disease loose and inoculate the "elite"? I can tell you why I think they do not, because they do NOT want to kill us.

Our government does want to control population, but not in the US. Without us there would be no such thing as the elite. Right now we do control population. We control the population of violent Islamic men of fighting age. The goal is to control us with trinkets, movies, video games, clappers, sham wows, pet rocks and the internet. I think they are doing a good job too.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by paranoiaFTW

How bad is H1N1? I see a lot of people here saying they had it, their entire family had it, or someone they knew had it. Here in Hawaii i haven't heard of a single person infected. No one I know has/had it, nobody that people I know know has had it. Is it just because we are pretty much isolated (2000 miles from anywhere )? or is it because you all know a lot of people ?

This must be why their statistics are going up. You got half the population afraid of the Fracken shot, so they claim they've already had swine
flu.
Mainstream and the TPTB ramp that up to 600 deaths nationwide.
then there you go .

Your self perpetuating circle of death.
In the end the Truthers and the CTs get the blame
perfect plan.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

Could it be, that they know the world economy is NEVER going to recover or BOOM the way it used to!

This can't be ATs it just can't be.
Could it be, that.WTF?
Ok yeeess iiiiit could bbeee and. That is the plan. What was your first clue ? I thought this stuff was ATS 101.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Of course there is something in the vaccine.There are all so somethings in drinking water,coke a cola,milk,beer,television sets,computers,cell phones,medications,new cars and boats.Everything from genetic changing chemicals to tracking devices.God bless the CIA.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
On your decision on whether to take the shot or not, look at what The medical community as a whole is doing. Not every Doctor is on board with the vacine. I have seen many Doctor's questioning the trials, or lack of on this vacine. Call me crazy, but unless the vast majority of docters are 100% on board with the need for the vacine, I should be questioning things.

Also to think that the government would never do anything to harm us---please---how childless can your thinking process be??? If a person can't look around and see how the government has screwed up everything, and not even want to question the motives of the push to vaccinate everyone, then you are your own worst enemy.

There is also a difference with this push to vaccinate, and the push to do any normal scheduled innoculations. Regular innoculations have a proven track record of success over the years. Even seasonal flu shots have some trials done on them, and we also don't have the PR push on the public to get them, as we have with the swine flu---what gives??

On the other hand, with all this attention being focused on the H1N1 vaccinations, and all the dire consequences if one isn't innoculated, it makes me wonder if there is much the government isn't telling the public. In the end, everyone will make their own mind up, but as some states have already shown, getting the shot or losing your job isn't much of a choice. And, if a seriious outbreak occurs, will it be shots given at the end of a gun barrel? I guess time will tell.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join