It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swin Flu Agenda: They're going to infect Celebrities, to get us all to buy into the pandemic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
If you ask me, this is the reason they've been building up people's obsession with Hollywood Celebrities.

Currently, just today, Brian Litterel, one of the Backstreet Boys, was infected with the Swine Flu... ah and weeks ago, Marilyn Manson became infected.

Last week I heard of several other celebrities, coming down with strange illnesses, they are testing the waters, if you ask me.

Just prepare to hear more famous people coming down with oddities.

Hollywood is a microcosm that is supposed to reflect reality to the masses, they can manipulate it as they wish.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Well, if it was Marilyn Manson, technically we have to say that it was the flu itself that got infected with him...

I suspect you could be right, although it goes both ways, because if celebrities get infected in the current climate a lot of them will end up denouncing the system. Action and reaction. It won't help the NWO, it will, in the end, hurt them.

Let's see what happens, celebrities are just people.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It is a good theory, but wouldn't a simple commercial of your favorite celebrities promoting the vaccinations work?

Here's an example www.youtube.com...

I mean, people will do anything if celebrities endorse something. I remember Ellen Degeneres was crying about a dog she gave to a family without any authorizations from the shelter she herself got it from. They wanted the dog back with good reasons. Ellen, despite admitting her mistake, used her status to get the common people to hate a SMALL animal shelter, which had a devastating effect on that shelter and the poor woman working there. I do not recall whether it was shut down or not but people locally stop supporting the shelter. It was the most pathetic thing I ever saw.

Celebrities are just another branch of power the elites can use because they know the common people will take up any cause a celebrity starts.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I credit Jenny McCarthy, for going on Oprah, and speaking out that something was up with these vaccinese causing Autism, because you can see from various videos, that these children were packed with toxins that were contained in vaccines, from there on people started opening their eyes more to scrutinize it, and it's obviously working.

She inadverently has opened our eyes to the NWO agenda.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'm surprised we havn't seen more 'significant' people taking the vaccine.

I mean even if they appeared on tv taking a shot of some kind how would we know what they were taking, but the message to the sheeple would be look your hero is taking it so you gotta get it too.

Personally I am not aware of any well known person to have taken the shot.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I am sick to death with these ridiculous scenarios. This kind of thing is killing ATS.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
I am sick to death with these ridiculous scenarios. This kind of thing is killing ATS.

I'm not saying it's the case, but aside from word of mouth, the best way to peddle your wares or get people to fall in line is to have a celebrity or well respected person endorse your product.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
Swin Flu Agenda: They're going to infect Celebrities, to get us all to buy into the pandemic

Hollywood is a microcosm that is supposed to reflect reality to the masses, they can manipulate it as they wish.

YES. My thoughts exactly.

S&F to you, Pocky.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hollywierders are just like anyone else.
They'll catch this - or not - just like anyone else.
I don't think the gov't will purposely infect a few little-known celebs.

Now if you came up with a conspiracy where they killed off some popular big named celebs I'd be more inclined to think you could be on to something.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Backstreet Boys' Brian Littrell Apologizes For Cancellations Due To Swine Flu

Just as the Backstreet Boys were preparing to promote their latest album, This Is Us, word came that member Brian Littrell had been diagnosed with swine flu, prompting the band to cancel several upcoming promotional appearances. On the roster was a performance of their single "Straight Through My Heart" on CBS' "Early Show" on Tuesday (October 6).

In a video posted Monday on YouTube, a sniffling and visibly ill Littrell apologized to his fans for missing upcoming scheduled appearances, which included a Pinktober charity event supporting breast cancer awareness at the Hard Rock Café in Times Square.

"First off, I want to say that I'm really sorry to all of our Backstreet Boys fans, as well as I'm sorry to the Hard Rock Café and the staff there. The Backstreet Boys had a great event set up this afternoon (October 5), an autograph signing at the Hard Rock, where we were going to get the chance to mingle with some of our fans as well as raise money for breast cancer awareness," he said. "Unfortunately I was diagnosed with the swine flu yesterday, and my job right now is to stay away from as many people as I can."

www.mtv.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Miley Cyrus cancels Omaha concert

The 16-year-old singer -- who has been battling strep throat all week -- has cancelled her Friday night concert in Omaha, Nebraska, "due to illness," it was announced today. The show is rescheduled for October 13.

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Musician SoKo had swine flu

(September 18, 2009)
"i'm hesitating between falling asleep to La Dolce Vita or the soon to be out amazing Monsters of Folk record.. i'm so sick .. swine flu, bird flu, mini flu, nerves flu, whatever it is, just get out of me !" -SoKo-

(September 22, 2009)
"Olive leaf + orgenao oil + bee pollen + flax see oil + chia seeds + E3 live shots + ginger, garlic, cayenne pepper, raw honey, lemon tea + eucalyptus oil + vicks + singer's potion + Bio K dairy free + coconut kefir + kombucha + echinacea + miner...algreens + hemp protein + vitamine C + vitamine B12 ... i will feel better, sure will !" -SoKo-

(September 27, 2009)
" I'm so sorry i had no energy at all for the Abbot Kinney gig .. i am SOOOOO sick .. i've been fainting, vomiting, blaaaah .. pffff .. haaaaa .. i don't know which of sick or sad i am the most, but one thing is sure .. i'm not very well .. :-(" -SoKo-

www.facebook.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
You may be on to something. Foxnews.com had a slide show about celeberties infected with swine flu. It seems like they really started to amp up the publicity for swine flu this week, every article on main stream media has been begging you to get a shot.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Can anyone explain:

Ok, the H1N1 flu began in March in Mexico and spread rapidly. Then why did we not see a mass of deaths in Southern hemisphere countries that experienced the height of their flu season during their winter from June to August?

new topics

top topics

join