It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors no longer testing for H1N1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Two co-workers here in Phoenix came down with the flu last week and went to see their respective doctors.

Both were given on the spot flu tests (deep nasal swab technique - very unpleasant) and were advised within 15 minutes that they had both tested positive.

Both of them then asked if they had Swine Flu (H1N1), and were advised that local doctors had been instructed that they were NOT to test for the H1N1 virus, but were to treat all confirmed flu cases with TamiFlu on the basis that it could be either H1N1 or H5N1 (bird flu).

Why would the health agencies, presumably including the CDC, no longer be interested in collecting H1N1 or H5N1 statistics, it's either because of protectionism for the pork industry, or because we are on the verge of a new epidemic. Swine Flu stories have also strangely disappeared from the MSM.

Is something going on here?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
so wait, if you have just a simple old flu, they shoot you with the vaccine??
or is tamiflu something different

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Tamiflu is just the drug that helps the symptoms, Not the vaccine,

Also for the last 2 months here in London UK, We are not being tested..If you have flu like symptoms you have to ring a hot line and have someone go pick up the tablets from a swine flu office set up in a local town hall,

They decided not to test people if the area you are in is classed as a "Hot Spot" area...
This is where many case's have tested positive, Due to that they know it will have already spread in the area so they need not test others, (Thats what they told me)

Right now i have "possible Swine flu" Which i believe myself that its just a bad cold so i have held of on taking the tamiflu,

[edit on 5-10-2009 by asala]

[edit on 5-10-2009 by asala]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Interesting points raised. Another aspect of this scare tactic is that here in Scotland we were averaging 120 new cases a week up untill they stopped testing for H1N1 and told all doctors to treat over the phone using the swine flu helpline. Like above if you had any symptoms that "might" be swine flu you were to get a "buddy" to go to a collection point for the tamiflu.

Now we are in a situation where Nicola Sturgeon ( Scottish Health Minister) is publishing in the national press that there are a confirmed 1,200 new cases weekly in Scotland.

So, looking at this information it seems to me that every cold, virus, or chill that is taken to your doctor or called in is being added to the statistics. They are afterall NOT testing for it anymore and the health profession has been told to ASSUME that its swine flu !!!

All these lies are geared to get us to accept the vaccine, nothing more, nothing less. Personally it will be a cold day in hell before I take it.

Respects

[edit on 5-10-2009 by captiva]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
According to the local news website (here) the seasonal flu typically does not become prevalent around here until Nov/Dec so if you are currently sick with the flu, by default, it is assumed to be the swine flu... however, testing is not required to take place at hospitals or medical facilities so there really is no data to support any current numbers.

My favorite quote from this local news website... as of today:

"It's a new flavor of influenza," Lewis said. "But it's just influenza."

[edit on 5-10-2009 by LadySkadi]

new topics

top topics

join