It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation begins: The Swine Flu Vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I hope I am not starting a thread like another. I looked to make sure and I hope this is okay.

I have grave concerns over this "swine flu." It's much like the "pandemic" from 1918 when the vaccine killed most of the people that died of that flu.

My wife had a flu shot about five years ago and ended up with two of the worst flus I have ever seen in my life (that winter).

I don't believe in vaccines and never will and I will NEVER be forced by anyone to take one. It's like we are being led to the ovens....by the NWO or whoever. There are powerful groups out there that feel the pupulation needs to be thinned out.

Watch what happens when masses of people take this vaccine. I gaurantee the death toll will sky rocket as a result.

My advice: don't get that flu vaccine! Deny ignorance.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well ErasureHead...your search skills here certainly greatly exceed my own. Perhaps we can take the story in a different direction.

Thoughts?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This should come as nothing new. Between trying to off the world by making new strains of virus or bacteria, or simply starting wars we have no need for. It should come as no surprise that they are taking it a step further in an attempt to rid the world of its excess population. What easier way than to tell everyone there is a horrible disease out there and we have the cure. Just come on in and get your shot. Seems to me that its a bit like Hitler telling the Jews to step into the shower.

new topics

top topics

join