It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would this be considered bad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
we are always talking about being hurt here which I am, but I want to get peoples opinion on this. On saturday I went out with my friends and gave this girl a quick peck on the lips as a joke, it wasnt a serious one. I dont think many people saw and I doubt it will get back to my ex. As ive said in other posts its 3 weeks were over and 2 weeks we havent talked, but when she broke up with me she said she knows we will get back together in the end. My question is if she were to somehow find out, should I feel bad? should i believe her if she were to ever tell me because I "kind of " did something so soon after thats why she never wanted to get back? do you guys think this hurts our chances of ever getting back together or of her contacting me? this incident took place outside were nobody really saw, but during the night i was at a club where one of her friends saw me and saw i was having a good time. you think thats good?

Also, i was suppose to just go for a coffe with another girl but it was to actually talk about our past experiences in relationships and how we got hurt but then i heard that people were saying i was suppose to take her out for supper and everything which wasnt true at all. If this would reach my ex, what do you think it will do?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
She is your "EX" then she has no right to an opinion or to question what you do while you are not with her,

Im sorry but goodness fella, slap yourself
Stop allowing this "ex" to wave a carrot under your nose!
You my dear need to step up and control your own world and stop waiting for everyone else to hold it up for you,

Get out there! have fun! Kiss the girls,take them out and enjoy yourself,
If you "EX" really was worth it then she would not be your EX... she obviously feels less about you than you do for her,
Don't be a doormat hun, If it gets back to her then shrug and go "And??"

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Here, Here, Asala.

Dude, haven't you ever used that line on someone else? Someone will tell you that 'they know you will get back together' because they don't have the balls to tell you the truth. She ain't coming back and if she WANTED to, to HECK with that...she missed out and you deserve to be treated better than that. She wants to play the field, so that's fine...move on, buddy. Who cares what gets back to her. Just go have some fun and fuhgeddaboudit.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
i guess what is really bothering me about my little kiss and everything is because its still only 3 weeks we broke up after a 5 year relationship and i even told her if shes serious about getting back with me in the end she will wait 5 months before doing something with another guy. She promised she would respect that although I HIGHLY DOUBT SHE WILL. Any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brent08
She promised she would respect that although I HIGHLY DOUBT SHE WILL.

She won't. Believe me dude, placing expectations on an ex is like betting on me vs. Mike Tyson in a boxing match. Like I said, I am going through the same thing. My ex already has a steady boyfriend, so I'm certainly not holding myself back from having my own fun.

Remember, its always easier for the one who did it to move on. That person (typically) is the woman. They're just better at it, IMO.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Sometimes we have to let go of those we love for our own and there sake,
Move on, Remember the good times, Learn from the bad,

****She promised she would respect that although I HIGHLY DOUBT SHE WILL.****

That line above says it all.... Stop wasting each others time, If you are meant to be together it will just happened because its supposed to..

You are answering your own questions so re read what you have written..

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

And re-read asala's advice when she said to slap yourself, she really knows what she is talking about.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The reason we call them EX. is because they are ex as in it's over, they are now expendable. They don't matter. If they still rent space in your head then they aren't really ex. they are just absent.

But from my experience, ex's sometimes resurface in the most peculiar ways as either friends or lovers. Then it gets a little complicated; especially if you have 3 or 4 ex's.

good luck

[edit on 5-10-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
dude,high priesstess asala is wright^^ the woman that loves you,when she becomes an ex..shes gets evil and starts to hate you..usualy
if she finds out:
A: she would be really sad and jealous and that will hurt your chances of getting back
B: she will go mad and try to make you jealous
anyway i didnt read the full thread but im sure ur more good letting her go/hit the road and finding a new girl

new topics

top topics

join