It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Crown Prince Willem Alexander of the Netherlands came under fire from some of his staunchest supporters on Monday for building a luxury villa in the impoverished southern African country of Mozambique.
"It is most unfortunate to pick a country as poor as Mozambique as your holiday destination, particularly if you do so for privacy reasons," the chairman of the Orange associations Michiel Zonnevyle told the daily Volkskrant.
* ~22 year magnetic sunspot cycle
* ~88 year Gleissberg cycle
* ~206 year cycle of solar variability
* 26,000 year cycle of the 'wobble' with precession of the equinoxes
* 40,000 year cycle of the +/- 1.5° change in the Earth's axial tilt
* 100,000 year cycle in the eccentricity of Earth's elliptical orbit
* 220,000,000 year cycle (and smaller sub-cycles) due to rotation of the Solar System about the galactic centre which takes the Earth up and down through the galactic plane; interstellar dust levels and incident cosmic ray flux changes as a result
The Dutch socialists have today raised parliamentary questions about the holiday home which crown-prince William-Alexander wants to build for himself and wife Maximá in Mozambique.
The Socialist Party's MP Ewout Irrgang cites reports stating that local Machangula regional councillors, police and tribal chiefs were 'bribed with free houses' by the South African project developers.