It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyer sues to end Dallas group's 'threat' prayers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

are you orthodox by any chance?
cause the great one world religion thing is cranking up, and if you recall the turkish invasion of byzantium, orthodox religions are in the same radar as the independents. they're just going for the small fries right now. it's so obvious, i could set my timex by it. (well if i HAD a timex. hehe)

[edit on 5-10-2009 by undo]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

no the world is full of hate
everyone hates each other
a one world religion will never work for this overly racist and bigoted planet.

Animals >>>> Humans

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

well now, don't say that. i think you're pretty cool. no reason to be so down on yourself.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Hmmm - sounds like he is only preaching "part of the book" for lack of a better way to put it.

He's totatlly ignoring other passages of the bible such as....

Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse (Romans 12:14).

We work hard with our own hands. When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it (1 Corinthians 4:12).

Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head." Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good (Romans 12:17-21).

Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing (1 Peter 3:9).

Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates his brother is still in the darkness. Whoever loves his brother lives in the light, and there is nothing in him to make him stumble (1 John 2:9-10).

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Perhaps we here at ATS could form a prayer circle and pray for those that disagree with us to see the light.

And if they don't see the light; may their prostrate glands swell to size of a lemon.

I think the Good Lord would like that prayer. All those that have spoken against me in the past. Beware, you know who you are!! The power of prayer when focused properly is a mighty thing. Feel anything yet? Sort of like a tightness in the lower regions?

Hey, I got an idea!! We can form prayer teams and have prayer fights to see who God loves the most.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
After reviewing the post, I am hoping, no make that praying that the courts turn around and throw the case out of court. It opens up a legal door that can lead to censorship and that kind of stuff none of us wants. While I may not agree with the idea of say a curse prayer, and do condone the use of violence and the destruction of property as well as the graffitti on the persons private property, I believe this lawsuit is a bad thing. If it goes through and I do mean if, then it opens a legal door where others can follow suit. Think about it, how many churches out there have spouted hatred towards one group or another. There are 2 where it is on the Internet about the evils of a person being a homosexual. The number of individual and class action lawsuits that can be brought up would bog down the courts. Not to mention say the government looking at sites like ATS and stating that it would fall under that category and all of us would be in trouble.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join