It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Cowards just now coming forth to speak on UFO's

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hello my friends,

I just watched the "I Know What I Saw" UFO special on the History Channel and was mystified by these old guys just NOW coming forth to tell us they "Knew What They Saw" way back in the day when they saw it.


All of the sudden they're brave hero's in 2009, well it's too late buddy.

Like the host of the show said, it would be a CRIME for any Government to hide that kind of technology from mankind, especially if it was beneficial. If your old crusty ass set back in your easy chair for decades, all the while knowing technology existed that could cure illnesses and supply mankind with a unlimited energy source that would rid the Earth's atmosphere of global toxins, well you sir are a pure 100% un-cut coward.

It's like me saying, "hey I know who has a cure for cancer, let me wait 50 years and unleash my info on the world". Yeah, let me sit back and let a few million die first, then I'll step forth just before I die and you all will listen, senility and all.





posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
You must not have watched it man. They said they were told not say s*@# about what they saw. The CIA took control of everything hid and/or destroyed info to discredit them. Besides its not like those reports were nothing that people haven't come forward about before. There was no new footage that was never seen. BTW there is an existing thread about this...


PEACE!!!



posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Better Mouse Trap


All of the sudden they're brave hero's in 2009, well it's too late buddy.

Like the host of the show said, it would be a CRIME for any Government to hide that kind of technology from mankind, especially if it was beneficial. If your old crusty ass set back in your easy chair for decades, all the while knowing technology existed that could cure illnesses and supply mankind with a unlimited energy source that would rid the Earth's atmosphere of global toxins, well you sir are a pure 100% un-cut coward.




I agree with you on a certain premise, but respectfully disagree on another. On one hand, it takes an incredibly brave person to break their security oath and risk going to jail/fines for life. On the other hand, isn't the release on this tech. worth the sacrifice? The main problem is talking about it won't do much no matter when you spill the beans. Putting together a plan to release the technology is a greater, more worthwhile endeavor. That would take a team of individuals.....



posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Better Mouse Trap
 


I think it more than a little harsh to call them cowards for not telling what they saw earlier. If for instance I was threatened by a government agency and my family threatened you can be sure I would not be spilling my guts to those who would make many demands in regard to proof but offer nothing in the way of protection for self and family.

In my opinion not cowardice unless you believe cowardice is the consideration and preservation of self and loved ones.

Their years of silence are totally understandable to me.



posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I don't believe these men are cowards at all. I think they held onto this until they were old enough, their kids grown up, and the potential harm to OTHERS I love is no longer an issue. It is no coincidence that they are all seniors or close to it.

I am the mother of four young ladies. If I was told to keep quiet or risk their deaths, and I knew that the threat was genuine, I am going to keep quiet. I love humanity as a whole, but I love my babies more. Sorry if that sounds selfish.

IMO, these people have had to carry a tremendous and agonizing burden for most of their lives. I could not imagine having to debate whether to enlighten the world or ensure the safety of your loved ones. I honestly feel they are trying to make things right before they die.

I can respect that.



posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
There is always the chance that they didn't see anything of any significance and are just joshing around. I mean, if what they saw was so serious, then they still stand to loose a significant amount of life/freedom for them and their family if the "ptb" wanted to "silence" them.

I'm betting they could have spouted this tripe WAY earlier in their lives and not a single thing negative would have come of it....other than the fact that they would have embarrassed themselves in front of workers and family for a significant portion of their lives. But now that they are old men, well they can say anything fanciful about their pasts and have them young whippersnappers all in a tizzy over the magical yarns they are weaving. Like most of your are now, lol.



posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
seriously? if you want a cure for cancer, well... I have what will prevent you from ever getting it in teh first place.
DONT GET VACCINATED EVER!!! Funny how the first case of cancer, documented ever, was in the 1800's... hmm... right about exactly the same time vaccinations were first started... like.. a few months after the first vaccination.



posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
I think it more than a little harsh to call them cowards for not telling what they saw earlier. If for instance I was threatened by a government agency and my family threatened you can be sure I would not be spilling my guts to those who would make many demands in regard to proof but offer nothing in the way of protection for self and family.

In my opinion not cowardice unless you believe cowardice is the consideration and preservation of self and loved ones.

Their years of silence are totally understandable to me.


I agree with you there.

I think the OP must be young or excitable because he or she seems to feel invigorated with "I woulda done this-itis." I was that way before I had a family to worry about too. I guess the OP would rather risk his and his familys' and friends' lives for the sake of speaking out pointlessly and being ignored and ridiculed.



posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
reply to post by Better Mouse Trap
 


I think it more than a little harsh to call them cowards for not telling what they saw earlier. If for instance I was threatened by a government agency and my family threatened you can be sure I would not be spilling my guts to those who would make many demands in regard to proof but offer nothing in the way of protection for self and family.

In my opinion not cowardice unless you believe cowardice is the consideration and preservation of self and loved ones.

Their years of silence are totally understandable to me.

Amen.

I can't believe the op actually had the gaul to even make this thread. Talk about unappreciative.



posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Better Mouse Trap
Like the host of the show said, it would be a CRIME for any Government to hide that kind of technology from mankind...


Why? Why would it be a crime?



posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
self preservation and protecting family is the strongest instinct. but loyalty to the truth is powerful as well. hard to remain silent for so long if what you know is true.

how would the world be different if they had spoken the truth loudly sooner?



posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
you need to pull back hard on those reins son.
Their crusty buts we're loaded onto a saturn five rocket and blasted out
of the atomosphere.
Definetly way to quick to judge if that's all you can come up with. Mods is there any way we can deduct say 500 flags from op?

doomday
omg


Why? Why would it be a crime?

If I'm reading you right this is almost the funniest thing I've ever read.
lmao hard!




I can't believe the op actually had the gaul to even make this thread. Talk about unappreciative.

I'm going minto shock I'm laughing so hard.

It may be a little hard to see thru all the fog on this thread but I'm pretty sure it'''s belly up.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by randyvs]



posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
Funny how the first case of cancer, documented ever, was in the 1800's... hmm... right about exactly the same time vaccinations were first started...


Cancer has been known for far longer than the 1800s. Hippocrates described cancer in the 4th century BCE. One of the earliest extant records for the treatment of cancer dates to the 11th century in the Persian Canon of Medicine.



posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee
 





seriously? if you want a cure for cancer, well... I have what will prevent you from ever getting it in teh first place.


This thread seems to be seems to have multiple personality disorders.
i'm just saying the op needs lighten up a little
talk about rough around the edges.


[edit on 5-10-2009 by randyvs]



posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
This thread seems to be seems to have multiple personality disorders.
i'm just saying the op needs lighten up a little


I suppose the non-sequitur about cancer does fit with the OP, they operated under the assumption that some scary boogeyman is out there hiding something magical from us that could bring utopia.



posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs


Why? Why would it be a crime?

If I'm reading you right this is almost the funniest thing I've ever read.
lmao hard!


Actually I think DoomsdayRex is raising a pertinent question.

If someone somewhere has proof of extra-terrestrial visitation and has covered it up I'm obviously against it, but what DoomsdayRex is talking about here is not about what you think or feel about an alleged cover up, it's a matter of legality.

So, since you apparently think DoomsdayRex's question is so preposterous it must be because you know why covering up proof of extra-terrestrial visitation is a crime.

Can you please share with us those laws that would make covering this up a crime?


[edit on 5-10-2009 by converge]



posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Just say no to UFOs.
That was the policy.
To say yes does not change the situation
Industrial cartels make this machine to prove why it must never
be disclosed.


[edit on 10/5/2009 by TeslaandLyne]



posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Different time and place back then man, when the government spoke you listened bc it was a fear government. It works the same way now, but now they try to make you look like a loony toon if you have info that can damage them.



posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge
If someone somewhere has proof of extra-terrestrial visitation and has covered it up I'm obviously against it, but what DoomsdayRex is talking about here is not about what you think or feel about an alleged cover up, it's a matter of legality.


Exactly. Many here assume that because they have a moral objection to the idea of a cover-up that it is thus illegal. The two are not one-in-the-same. And I think the supposed morality or immorality of a supposed cover-up is debatable.



posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
If I'm reading you right this is almost the funniest thing I've ever read.
lmao hard!


Why is it so funny?

What would make keeping alien visitation a secret be a crime?



new topics

top topics



 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join