It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Irish Referendum Outcome is Null and Void

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This Thread is dedicated to discussing the alleged ELECTORAL FRAUD operated to rig the Irish referendum designed to ratify the Lisbon treaty of the European Union collective.

Whether other members or even ATS moderators approve of the source cited to open this discussion is irrelevant. The issue is not whether one likes the quoted website with British Intelligence connections or disapprove its sources. The issue is that we have here, until further notice of censorship, opportunity at ATS to discuss the likelihood of electoral fraud, especially as concerns the highly strategic Irish vote of this past weekend.

To open the discussion, here is a quote from a well-known, if controversial, economic intelligence report which has taken this occasion to identify electoral fraud in this instance.

THE IRISH REFERENDUM OUTCOME IS NULL AND VOID
BALLOT BOXES ILLEGALLY DELIVERED 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE

Monday 5 October 2009 00:01
• This article may be cut and pasted UNALTERED AND COMPLETE, with attribution.

• UPDATE 4:00pm UK, 5th October 2009:
In today's Daily Telegraph, Ambrose Evans-Pritchard writes:

"The methods being used to force this treaty through after electorates have already spoken, cross a line that may not be crossed. The European Project has become the enemy".

This is how the Irish were ‘persuaded’ to change their minds:

(1): Ballot boxes may have been stuffed prior to the Referendum polling booths opening.

Specifically:

• Under Irish law, ballot boxes are required to be delivered by members of the garda (police) to the polling stations at 7:00 am on the date the election takes place.

• This legal requirement applies to ALL polling in Ireland, whether elections or referenda.

• On this occasion, however, the ballot boxes were delivered to the private residences of the polling/Returning Officers, 48 hours prior to the Referendum.

• A number of honest Returning Officers formally objected to this BREACH OF PROCEDURE, and to the concomitant prospective breach of security, let alone of the electoral legislation.

• We understand that such objections were officially dismissed out of hand on the spurious and diversionary grounds that the ballot boxes possessed no commercial value, so it would be in nobody’s commercial interest to steal them.

• The central issue – that since the Irish ballot boxes were delivered 48 hours early they could be ‘stuffed’ with YES votes, as routinely happens in places like the former Soviet Republic of Georgia – was of course not addressed.

• It follows that, given that the local electoral law was flouted, THE OUTCOME OF THE IRISH REFERENDUM IS FRAUDULENT AND MUST IMMEDIATELY BE DECLARED NULL AND VOID.

• Furthermore, the following questions NEED TO BE ANSWERED IMMEDIATELY:

ONE: What is the total number of registered voters in Ireland?

TWO: How many voters voted in the Referendum?

THREE: Was the total vote tally greater than #One AND/OR #Two above?

FOUR: If either or both apply, do 'phantom', stolen and/or 'dead people's' votes count?

• Any operation to steamroller the Lisbon Treaty (after the Polish and Czech Governments have been bribed by the Germans) will accordingly be FRAUDULENT on this basis alone.

• It will therefore follow that ALL MEASURES taken under the Lisbon Treaty will likewise be illegal – not that this is anything new, as the European Union Collective is itself blatantly illegal, not least because the Treaty of Rome documents were never properly signed (given that several attendees signed blank sheets of paper because their translations were not available at the time of signing).

(2) Blatant American interference in the internal affairs of Ireland:

• INTEL (which is of course a US intelligence community operation, as its name implies) advertised heavily for a YES vote, promoting the FALSE assessment that if the Irish voted NO, ‘Ireland could be left isolated from the European Single Market at a time when the economy needs support’ (1) (because it has been ENRONISED by the Syndicate, as previously explained in these reports).

• That assertion was a blatant falsehood. The Single Market operates under the successive treaties of the fraudulent EU Collective, the currently applicable one being the Nice Treaty. Therefore, whether Lisbon was approved or not would make no difference at all.

• Thus the CIA’s INTEL was LYING TO THE IRISH PEOPLE.

On the basis of this precedent, we presume that the United States would have no objection if, say, the British were to buy newspaper space and broadcast time to lobby for a given outcome every time the United States goes to the polls.

(One can imagine how FURIOUS Americans would be if we tried any such outrage).

• This blatant US intelligence community interference in Irish internal affairs by the engine of instability which has ravaged the Irish financial economy represents yet another odious example of the notorious tendency for the CIA to interfere in the domestic affairs of other countries in pursuit of its own selfish objectives – in this case, shoring up the prospectively disintegrating European wing of the TWIN DVD operation to assert the hegemony of pan-German long-range control strategy on the two main victors of the World Wars, Britain and America.

• Unsurprisingly, letters are now appearing in the press [as for instance in The Sunday Telegraph of 4th October] making our point that the so-called Special Relationship is a total farce and has been for decades, as the United States routinely treats Britain with contempt: as, for instance, by allowing the DVD-activated IRA and its splinters to raise money in the United States for the purpose of murdering British citizens and troops en masse.

• The fraudulent Irish Referendum outcome theoretically destroys residual British sovereignty, given that the EU exists explicitly to usurp and hijack the sovereignty of its satrap ‘Member States’: see the Editor’s work ‘The European Union Collective: Enemy of its Member States’ [available from the Edward Harle Limited books segment of this website].

Source:

www.worldreports.org...

Whether one swallows such allegations hook, line and sinker, or rather considers them to be highly unlikely given the high respectability of European institutions and lofty moral integrity of European politicians, this vote was both of extreme strategic importance as well as an unexpected YES majority.

Removed All Caps from title

[edit on 6/10/09 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Well, thanks for the flags~ I guess this is too delicate a subject to venture out in a public forum?

We know that the European Union is a project which either purposefully aims to erase national sovereignties, for the higher attainment of supranational regional sovereignty. Or... for the concentration of power in the hands of groups / a group / individuals / an individual.

Those who believe in the utopia of a One Europe Government, eventually leading to an ever greater utopia of a One World Government, will go to great lengths to convince their fellow man how this is in their best interest. After all, no more wars, safer society with only healthy people allowed, cleansed neighborhoods and even purified lands without chaotic anarchists trying to sway things in disorderly fashion.

Did the believe in this collective striving for a higher exaltation of humanity enough to falsify the electoral process - do they really believe that the end justifies the means? Do they even believe in democracy, or just in bureaucracy or autocracy? Or is it worse yet, are they a cynical bunch ready for a properly sized bribe to rig an election to whoever is willing to bankroll the outcome?

Regardless of the motivation, lofty or sickeningly low, it appears that the Irish referendum was NOT administered any more loyally or legally than either of the earlier G.H.W. Bush American presidential elections. But then again, what does it matter what a bunch of sheeple vote? They'll end up having to do as they're told anyways. Plus, what makes them so smart that they should decide, this democracy stuff is way over rated, right?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Great thread and I think you are on the ball with this one. It makes me sick and not very proud to be Irish anymore. Another dumbed down lot we have become. A sorry feary bunch of mindless slobs.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This sickens and saddens me. Ireland was such a hold out for so long....

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
If you wish for more in depth analysis of what this European Union being foisted upon 350 million people is all about, you will find a most authoritative and relevant text, including the 1942 Nazi draft of the European Union which it today coincidentally follows to the letter, at this link:

www.esnips.com...

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
My thinking is I have to wait for more evidence before I start pointing fingers, I have a lot of Family in Eire, and I do mean a lot 40 plus members, I spoke to 4 of them today and this came up, while not all of them voted, I would say over 40% voted for.

As for the CIA trying to put fingers in the British pie, of course they have, I have told in many threads about how fund raising was done in the USA, with high ranking politicians in attendance, with the full knowledge the money was going to the IRA, it's a big favourite of mine, especially when I see the the BS coming out of the same people lobbying for sanctions against countries who support terrorists, they seem to have it in their heads that memory is short, what they also seem to not understand, is a lot of us British folk have been effected by the car bombs, and the pub bombings, and yes I am talking from personal experience, missing the Harrods bomb in the 1980's by 6 mins while on a school trip, and nearly losing my Brother on the streets of south Armagh 2 years later.

Growing up watching him twitch and make nervous noises because two of his best friends where not so lucky, his Army career are still his proudest, 12 years in the Parachute Regiment, he doesn't even have anything against the Irish bastards responsible, what he hates as much as I do is smarmy looking American politicians sprouting their hypocritical crap with sincere faces, taking trips to Northern Ireland on a peace mission, while arranging return trips for fund raising to fight the British Army, then the very same people on TV after 911 pushing for war because of the same crap that they helped fund, same training camps same places in the same countries that the money went to in the first place.

The CIA may think they have a finger in the British intelligence services, but I would say it's only because they want them to have that finger there, thinking you have and having are two different things.

It wouldn't surprise me that they may have had a hand in some vote rigging in Eire, they do have a lot of favours to call in I'm sure, and if this does come out as being true, I would expect a load of problems coming for who ever is behind it, the Irish are a very proud people, and they do not like being duped by their own, never mind strangers.

get rid of the corruption, stop giving the guys with the white teeth and a multi million $ budget the jobs of making the decisions, it's obvious they didn't get all that money through sweating in the fields, they got it through selling peoples lives to someone else, sack them like we are going to sack the people who have just been discovered ripping us off here in the UK, they keep smiling, but wont be election day, and Cameron can stick it also.

What we all need is a recall clause, if they don't stick to their promises within 1 year, we the people can call an election and change our minds, that's worth fighting for.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I've flagged this thread because I believe it's possible the vote was rigged.

My dad is Irish and I'm Scottish. Makes me sick to my stomach that Scottish soldiers are dieing in Afghanistan and before that in Iraq... for what ? to bring democracy and freedom to the people of those countries and yet Scottish people do not have democracy or freedom. They are totally ruled by England and have no say in anything, least of all whether they want to be in Europe or agree with the Lisbon Treaty.

If you didnae laugh you would greet

new topics

top topics

join