It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Grey's really do exist why would they restrict themselves to that physiology?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I can't say they have it that bad in those bodies

we haven't seen a fat grey yet

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
The theory I've heard is that they are not restricted to physical form, normally.

They utilize a body the way you and I can step in and out of a car. The stereotypical Gray bodies are designed for use in space. High muscle mass is a waste in zero g. Their eyes can see in many spectrums and their skin is apparently very resistant to various types of radiations present in space. I've also heard that there are several different types of bodies, meant for different purposes; medical, engineering, piloting, physicallity (I guess that would explain reptilians).

Why do they choose to inhabit these designed bodies? My guess is it has something to do with some sort of specific need to interact with three dimensional space.

I dunno, really. I guess we'll have to ask them, someday.

~G

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
Maybe they aren't as Godlike as you think. Perhaps they are a civilization that is only thousands of years older then us, and due to different environment they evloved differently

-E-

Or perhaps their civilizations are far less older compared to our whilst they tend to have a far more envisioned and easily reachable intellectuality.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gaudeamus
The theory I've heard is that they are not restricted to physical form, normally.

They utilize a body the way you and I can step in and out of a car. The stereotypical Gray bodies are designed for use in space. High muscle mass is a waste in zero g. Their eyes can see in many spectrums and their skin is apparently very resistant to various types of radiations present in space. I've also heard that there are several different types of bodies, meant for different purposes; medical, engineering, piloting, physicallity (I guess that would explain reptilians).

Why do they choose to inhabit these designed bodies? My guess is it has something to do with some sort of specific need to interact with three dimensional space.

I dunno, really. I guess we'll have to ask them, someday.

~G

Logically correct

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaudeamus

They utilize a body the way you and I can step in and out of a car. The stereotypical Gray bodies are designed for use in space. High muscle mass is a waste in zero g. Their eyes can see in many spectrums and their skin is apparently very resistant to various types of radiations present in space.

But you would think they would have the technology to artificially and mechanically shield themselves from any radiation, as well be able to create artificial gravity--So that should not be an issue, and from abductee reports there is no mention of weightlessness so you would think they must have some type of artificial gravity device, I mean if you are going to travel throughout space in the manner they reportedly do it would be very impractical to be floating around in microgravity all the time. Although the "biobot theory" is interesting.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

But you would think they would have the technology to artificially and mechanically shield themselves from any radiation, as well be able to create artificial gravity--So that should not be an issue, and from abductee reports there is no mention of weightlessness so you would think they must have some type of artificial gravity device, I mean if you are going to travel throughout space in the manner they reportedly do it would be very impractical to be floating around in microgravity all the time. Although the "biobot theory" is interesting.

I've thought about that, myself. I'd say it's probably easier for them to augment the body for resistances than to worry about adding the feature to every vehicle they may enter. Not every vehicle may be equipped for the job at hand.

As for the witness accounts of gravity onboard, and the fact that none of them come back glowing in the dark, that I know of; the only thing I can imagine is that the beings have probably taken into account that, when they're on Earth, they might be recieving"guests" and are in fact capable of vehicular radiation shielding and producing Earth-like gravity on board after all. I guess it could just be all a matter of necessity or circumstance.

I've heard accounts that the greys seem to have a bit of trouble walking about for extended periods of time on Earth, so no one can really say for sure whether they turn off the gravity when humans are not present, but it's possible it could be the case, especially considering the apparent frailty of their bodies.

In regards to floating through space in zero g; when you control gravity, you can pretty much ignore such things as the persistence of motion, centrifugal force, etc. You can go from a dead stop to what appears to be light speed in an instant, or take what looks to be neck-breaking right-angle turns. How? Most likely because they're not actually moving at all. They're probably compressing the space ahead of them, while expanding it behind them. To the eye it would look like instantaneous movement, but to anyone onboard, looking out a window would have the appearance of watching a TV camera zoom in really quickly. You wouldn't feel the slightest bit of movement. You're moving a point in time and space to you.

Just some possibilities to ponder.

~G

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
There are many types of Grays. The ones you are probably referring to are the Zetas. There are multiple densities. Earth has 5 of them. They are not aware of us, we are not aware of them (think of them as different channels on TV). The Zetas crossed two of their densities. This created a black hole. They escaped it to another planet. Over couple of generations they noticed that the pin hole black holes created around the planet was sucking in more light and it was ripping the space-time continuum.

The nuclear detonations from Earth in the mid 40's attracted their attention to this planet.

Due to this cross over they lost connection to the source. all civilizations are like tree branches on trees to the source. Their branch was cut off so they started receding. Their genes are deteriorating. They have been creating human hybrids to continue their race.

There has been numerous incidences (India, South America, Africa) where the aliens that were discovered were butchered. Also listen to Coast to Coast last week where a guy samurai-ed a Gray who was going after his family.

No wonder they are cloak themselves.

For detail info - read Ashayana Deane - Voyagers. It has everything you wanted to know about Zetas.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join