It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's plan exposed my neighbor as a loon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Your as guilty of being a "nut case" as he is when you refer to him as being a nut case for feeling like his rights are being violated.

By not listening to him and generalizing you are right there... probably HAPPY when law enforcement "deals" with him... but taking a Violent side in the revolution just the same by diminishing him to "less than human"/"mental case" status. Your just not going to pick up a gun, your going to support the better armed side of the conflict...

We should never support MANDATORY anything on our neighbors...

Most people like myself who are rabidly against health care aren't that concerned about it being given, I actually support that!!!!!!

It's being forced to accept it that concerns me...

There are valid concerns when "they" will have the right to "inject" you with whatever they choose and perhaps mandate treatments I disagree with for various illnesses...

I WANT all people that need it to get it if they WANT it... I just don't want to HAVE to accept it myself and paying is NOT the issue.

Try talking to the guy and see what the real Fears are...

He's not YOUR enemy not unless you get all... PUSHY with him about what you want for his LIFE

Americans should always have the right to OPT OUT of anything.

I don't believe the whole "pick up arms" thing is the right path... but it shows, the guy is scared and maybe rightfully so...

and

he's your neighbor

and

An American

and you... are supporting something that scares him and don't give a crap about his concerns

So is he your enemy? or are you his enemy calling him a NUT for what he wants from his life?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
so what your saying is your just going to let them take this country from the people of the United States and not stand with him, your just going to bend over and let them rape you and everyone else in this country hey if you like being bent over thats fine for you but I am with him and the rest of the patroits, thier is no stopping the next Revolution its already begun wait until they try martial its going to get messy both sides might as well pick a side now thiers plenty of militias you can join or you can stay in your house and do what your told and be thier slave I would rather die than be a slave that can't even handle Afganastan let them try that here.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Not saying he's normal or anything here, but sometimes news reporters are just desperate to get anyone to talk to them.

A few years back, my brother (Delivery truck driver at the time.) was out on his route and a news crew just wouldn't leave him alone wanting to hear what he thought about the story. (Something that would affect drivers but I don't remember exactly what it was.) He didn't want to be on the news so he used every word they can't use he could think of as many times as he could just so they wouldn't put him on.

Later that night, he got a call from mom, all pissed off about him showing the world what a dirty mouth he had, and next day at work co-workers asking him about it not knowing that he felt so strongly about it.

He didn't give a damn either way what happened. He just didn't want to be on the news and did what he thought would keep that from happening.

Again, I'm not saying it's the same thing.

Sometimes people say something and others repeat it in the manner they want it to sound.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
If something does happen in the US, I am fearful that there will be many trigger happy citizens "protecting" their homes from the police, the government, the military, their neighbors, the mailman, and any poor bystander who happens to cut across their lawn. I see alot of innocent death.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Since when are mandatory and negative mutually exclusive? It is mandatory that we breath air to live so is breathing negative?

I don't want to get into a health care debate but putting out unfounded statements about what the government can do to us with the health care reform only adds fuel to the fire.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by antithesis.]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
I'm glad there are people like this. They care more for the actual rights given to American's than the policies being used to change that. Be thankful there's somebody who'd risk their life for their country, instead of abiding by like a foolish idle who stands still waiting for the day when the change kicks them right in the ass and they take up there....

Great point, theres going to be more of this. People are going to realize whats going on and there going to lose what little faith they had in the system.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Did he mention "nazis" and "fascism". too? The guy sounds like a real nut case.

Like I did two posts before yours?

Obama is a facist. It's just the truth.
The 'real nut cases' are those who refuse to see that truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join