It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany: New Al-Qaeda message threatens October attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
A new message threatening an iniment attack on Germany

Source

"The world still remembers New York, Washington's black Tuesdays just as it recalls London's black Thursday... You, however, are more fortunate, because you can choose and have chosen blood and destruction," read the message by 'Mourabittoun'.

"That's why we have decided to give you what we already gave Madrid and London," the message added. "We just need to choose the city. Will it be Berlin's turn? Or will this honour be awarded to another city such as Bonn, Frankfurt or Hamburg?" it asks.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

Source

"The world still remembers New York, Washington's black Tuesdays just as it recalls London's black Thursday... You, however, are more fortunate, because you can choose and have chosen blood and destruction," read the message by 'Mourabittoun'.

"That's why we have decided to give you what we already gave Madrid and London," the message added. "We just need to choose the city. Will it be Berlin's turn? Or will this honour be awarded to another city such as Bonn, Frankfurt or Hamburg?" it asks.

Wow, nice find! This warning is actually pretty scary where they are teasing them about which city will be next.

I usually call BS on these things but they did a good job on this one.

EDIT:

Interesting that they gave out the "exact" (kinda) date. One of the first Sundays of October. Well the 4th was the first one so that leaves the 11th, all forces should be aware even if this is just more BS. But the warning also says may poison spill on you. wonder if that means it will be a biological attack supposedly.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by mkross1983]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Blah blah blah! I'm sure the people in the Phillipines, Indonesia would much rather have a had a terrorist attack than earthquakes and tsunamis. They've had 8 years to get on with it. I wish these countries would stand up to these limp wristed terrorists and and say.............Sorry 9/11, Madrid, London were inside jobs quit talking and DO IT!

Seriously, what if the entire west grew some brass and stood up and said oh yeah? You've morons have been talking about terrorist attacks for years..........either put up or shut up! The world needs to get tough with these idiots and quit squawking in fear. They are either going to attack or they aren't. Not much anyone can do about it.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

I know, the message is rather eairy referencing the attacks on London and Madrid while omiting New York which in my mind would infere a potential attack on rail and transport systems in the "target" city..

But personaly I can't help but feel this is more miss-direction.

Edit - There seems to me to be too much detail in this message, and I found this line strange.

'Mourabittoun' calls on jihadists to spread the message across the Internet "to inform Germany's population".

[edit on 5/10/09 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I know, the message is rather eairy referencing the attacks on London and Madrid while omiting New York which in my mind would infere a potential attack on rail and transport systems in the "target" city..

But personaly I can't help but feel this is more miss-direction.

Oh yeah def agree. It always is. But we have come to expect nothing from these things. Maybe something will this time and it will surprise us that something actually happened.
lol

Who knows. But like you said there are indications if such an attack were to occur it would be reasonable to assume it would be on transportation.

It's weird they always have these msg's and warnings though isn't it? I mean, we know an attack of some kind was going to happen before 9/11 but I don't remember ever hearing we had a video tape telling us about it, it just happened. Yeah the government and some people knew but not the public. Why tell the public now? Fear is the only thing that comes to mind, but they have to know eventually it will just become a normal thing and won't enduce any fear unless they back it up with some kind of action. Kinda take this warning like we would a military drill or something I guess.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Edit - There seems to me to be too much detail in this message, and I found this line strange.

'Mourabittoun' calls on jihadists to spread the message across the Internet "to inform Germany's population".

Yep, I found that very strange indeed. It also sounded like maybe he wanted to help AQ but not that he was actually a part of it. Why alert as many people as possible before you launch an attack? Stupid. That makes you think it's just about fear mongering. But again so many times people are going to ignore it. So does that mean this time is real? lol Ahhh, too many possibilities and too many unknowns that we don't know and not enough knowms that we do know, lol, poor Rummy, I wonder how he's doing.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Please forgive my ignorance, but why Germany?

*****second line*****

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The message warns the attack will take place on one of the first Sundays in October. "That is a day of rest for you and for those who observe your religion," the message read.
(from the link)

This again - the second Sunday in October (this coming sunday) will be the 11th.

It's eerily close to 9/11/01 - in American date format this Sundays date will be 10/11/09. I the other format it is 11/10/09 - or 11/10/09.

Basically both ways it is the reverse of the 11th Sept 01. Would be more than symbolic for any attack on this day.

There was also that claim that there was the Washington attack on that day - I think that was extremist Christian's?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

The message warns the attack will take place on one of the first Sundays in October. "That is a day of rest for you and for those who observe your religion," the message read.
(from the link)

This again - the second Sunday in October (this coming sunday) will be the 11th.

It's eerily close to 9/11/01 - in American date format this Sundays date will be 10/11/09. I the other format it is 11/10/09 - or 11/10/09.

Basically both ways it is the reverse of the 11th Sept 01. Would be more than symbolic for any attack on this day.

There was also that claim that there was the Washington attack on that day - I think that was extremist Christian's?

Hey good point on the date thing, I didn't even notice that.

That makes it even more interesting.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I neglected to write anything at the start of the thread as I have no idea what to write, partly as there are way to many variables to even begin to guess, and my head says although the threat is towards Germany *if* an attack happens it'll be elsewhere..

But something about this just does not ring true...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The last Sunday in the month is October 25th which everyone is predicting some major event to happen. Also timewave zero hits a low point October 26th.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Edit: Double Post

[edit on 5-10-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Not really sure, perhaps it is because they are seen as the economic powerhouse of Europe and that attacking Germany might be seen as an attack on the EU itself.

It could simply be because of the bad press Germany has received in the Muslim world, such as the killing of a pregnant Egyptian in Germany Source
BTW the trial of which will begin October 26th in Dresden.

But to be honest I am not sure.

Edit - rushed spelling and bad grammar ;-)

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
do you remember playing dodge ball ? Throw one ball to the middle really high and while they are watching it you could peg off two or three of them with shots they would not see coming.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It would seem that the powers of the US and the elite has to show the world that it wasn't a 'inside job' when it comes to 911 and the war in Iraq and the Patriot Act is needed so much for our security in the states.

I can sleep at just knowing that I am being kept safe from terrorist of the world. ”What BS !!! At least in the US we can elect ours!

Tru

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Absolutelly spot on my friend.
I live here in G. and it makes me yawn everytime a new "threat" is issued.
Your suggestion is the only reasonable.
Grow a pair of balls and say "oh yeah? Just bring it, mofos", its the only way to deal with bullies

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983

Source

Wow, nice find! This warning is actually pretty scary where they are teasing them about which city will be next.

I usually call BS on these things but they did a good job on this one.

EDIT:

Interesting that they gave out the "exact" (kinda) date. One of the first Sundays of October. Well the 4th was the first one so that leaves the 11th, all forces should be aware even if this is just more BS. But the warning also says may poison spill on you. wonder if that means it will be a biological attack supposedly.

OMG!!!! OCT. 11th!!! WTF?????? That is also 09-11-01 backwards which is 10-11-09 as mentioned before by another poster and myself on another forum board. I SAY CODE RED ALERT!! Leaning it will not happen in Germany but in the U.S. somewhere. CODE RED ALERT!

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Stargate2012]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma
The last Sunday in the month is October 25th which everyone is predicting some major event to happen. Also timewave zero hits a low point October 26th.

IT IS NOT OCT. 25th, it is Oct. 11th!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
well I will never forget 911 it was our worst day ever in our country and I hope it doesn't happen to Germany either thier humans just like us, if it does I will feel so bad for them I hope the catch them before it happens.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I think your all mixed up....full of so many emotions that you all can't see clearly. First, it's TPTB that is responsible for 9-11, DC, Madrid & London... Now it's the Terrorists threating an attack....so who do you beleive are the evil ones?
Personally, I feel that by enstilling fear in the masses, TPTB just turn the undecided back to their ranks. When and if something happens, they hope we will all join hands and sing "God Bless America", and receive full support to bomb the hell out of yet another country.
If anyone should be affraid, it should be Iran, N. Korea or Venesula. If I were them I would be on RED ALERT.......shouting IN COMING!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join