It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apep a.k.a Redband

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I post this in Skunk because I know this will be far fetched.

Here you will see the Apep the last of the "heavinly waters" ait's the last visible ring of the "absu". People saw it until more or less 100 AD.

The ring was red so it was known as the Redband.

Note the vest below the Redband that is called the Aegis see the scales on the shoulders that is the ultimate protector.

Apophis (Apep) who appeared as a Snake attacked Aton every morning and evening as the sky coloured Red trying to slow down Aton as he passed through the underworld.

Apep [Apophis] was the last remaining red-colored ring after the Absu fell, although it may have appeared only after 685 BC. This is clear from how it made the star Sirius look red in antiquity. There are Mesoamerican references to the red river in the sky also.

Apep was the ancient spirit of evil and destruction who dwelled in eternal darkness. Every day he would attempt to devour the Sun Boat of Ra as it sailed the heavens

This relates to Apepi is pepe is pesie is pepsie is doctor pepper is sgt pepper is pepsie all that sweet stuff we all love so much.

Greek Athleet:

Australia dance in Cape York:

Check upper arm/leg..Order of carter has the same.

A real winner:

Macao:

New Caledonia:

Mbwela tribe:

Yao an tribe:

Every year the elites of the order of garter get together to make a tribute to Apeppie a.k.a COC-KEY

Check the upper arm:

But also remember that the color red is blue and blue is red.

Here all of it together:

A real Apep flag:

More later on would like to see some feedback or additions.

[edit on 10/5/2009 by PPLwakeUP]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Can you now post an explanation?

All I can see in the OP are random made up words and random pictures with random captions.
Is this some sort of game?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hello,

I'll answer questions after posting all I have on Apep.

This :

is called a greek key:
WIK I

and has to do with the apep. What is the apep?

Let's have a look.

Here we see lady victory riding the swan and down in her dress we see the greek key,it is also called the RED BAND or the ultimate power:

girls with red band....you rather watch out....

...this girl is called a bella swan:

The ultimate guard at the order of the garter meeting is holding the RED BAND. Ok now we know that the RED BAND or APEP is the ultimate power but there is another meaning of this key and it is called the BLUE BAND.

If the color is blue you get the aegis or the scales this you will notice behind the red band and is holding his SHIELD.The Scales are the ultimate protecting of the SAME power that the RED BAND is the power and the blue is the ultimate protection......always remember that...:

What is the APEP?

this:

Apep [Apophis] was the last remaining red-colored ring after the Absu fell, although it may have appeared only after 685 BC. This is clear from how it made the star Sirius look red in antiquity. There are Mesoamerican references to the red river in the sky also.

Apep was the ancient spirit of evil and destruction who dwelled in eternal darkness. Every day he would attempt to devour the Sun Boat of Ra as it sailed the heavens

The apep is just ONE of the cross.
Here the ultimate cross of the crossings:

The red band and notice the RED cross and the scales behind

Scales is a refernce to the Aegis read here:
WIKI

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild
Can you now post an explanation?

All I can see in the OP are random made up words and random pictures with random captions.

I know this doesn't help the discussion but you're post is exactly what I was thinking and I am still laughing

lol

/bump in hopes that we can get an explanation

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hi,

Please ask specific question that I can answer.
All that i have posted requires no explanation all is explained with pictures.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PPLwakeUP

Thank you for your reply.

As I haven't had the benefit of a classical education and have no knowledge of mythology; I think it's a bit over my head.

I wish you well in your study and research.

new topics

top topics

join