It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part 1 - 2009 Canadian Crop Formations: Wheat Circles in Stettler, Alberta, Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Part 1 - 2009 Canadian Crop Formations: Wheat Circles in Stettler, Alberta, Canada

www.earthfiles.com

September 26, 2009 Stettler, Alberta, Canada - A month ago on August 25, 2009, at 7 PM MTN, Colby Squires was running his 100-foot-wide sprayer through the wheat field that Gordon Smith farms in Stettler, Alberta, Canada. Stettler is a small community of about 5,500 people who work on farms or in surveying and laying pipes for the oil and gas industry.

That early evening, Colby was spraying Roundup herbicide (a glyphosate product by Monsanto) to “desiccate” the wheat, to dry up greener plants to make the field uniformly dry for combine harvesting. Colby is 35-years-old, born and raise
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Great, now we have Britain's Pub Crawlers in Canada making their wheat Graffiti on this side of the pond. They must be on vacation.

Seriously though - this does not get the press that it should when it happens over here. I had heard somewhere that there were some crop circles found in Iowa this summer.

www.earthfiles.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadoMan

So are crop circles a hoax or what?

Some strange things I want to bring up:

1) I haven't ever seen a failed or botched crop circle. If humans made it, surely they would occassionally, in the dark, mess it up somehow. So is there any evidence of this?

2) Hasn't this been debunked before? Or has it? I recall a program showing people with wood and ropes showing how they did it.... showing how they did the actual circles. But sometimes I see clear faces, drawings, glyphs, etcetera that seem much too complex for a few friends one a single night with ropes and boards and NO PRACTICE circles that have been botched?

join