It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction/ Threat: America Will Burn on October 25, 2009

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Fortiori
reply to post by Bombeni

Washington DC is set up symbolically. I highly doubt that city will be touched. Just a hunch...

I agree

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Fortiori
reply to post by Bombeni

Washington DC is set up symbolically. I highly doubt that city will be touched. Just a hunch...

Well I know what you mean by a symbol, almost a diversion in a way. But, to the masses, the destruction of Washington would be catastrophic. Of course the destruction by terrorism of ANY major city would be just too chaotic, but it would just be the ideal of that very symbolism of America you speak of, being taken to rubble. How very vulnerable we would feel then.

No need to reply just sayin' what I feel.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Well I don't know about ~physically~ burning or the exact date but...

Game Over Dark Pools? Here Comes Reg NMS-2
www.zerohedge.com...

"WFC closing temporarily 1 week" 10-25 First bank holiday?
www.tickerforum.org...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Praise the Lord us Christians have more advanced weapons, can I get an amen?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
www.wnd.com...

Posted: September 21, 2006 WASHINGTON

The warning from an al-Qaida field commander in Afghanistan calling for Muslims to leave the U.S. – particularly Washington and New York – in anticipation of a major terror attack to rival Sept. 11, should be taken seriously says the Pakistani journalist who interviewed Abu Dawood.

He said he interviewed bin Laden prior to Sept. 11, 2001, and heard warnings about an attack on the U.S., but discounted them.

"I would not underestimate these people," he said.

Dawood said the impending attack, which could involve nuclear or radiological weapons, is being coordinated by Adnan el-Shukrijumah and suggests it may involve some form of warhead smuggled across the Mexican border.

"Our brothers are ready to attack inside America," Dawood told Mir. "We will breach their security again. There is no timeframe for our attack inside America; we can do it any time."

www.cbsnews.com...

2007 (CBS/AP)

The terrorist network Al Qaeda will likely leverage its contacts and capabilities in Iraq to mount an attack on U.S. soil, according to a new National Intelligence Estimate on threats to the American homeland.

that pose a "persistent and evolving threat" to the country over the next three years.

Officials say there's no evidence al Qaeda has acquired weapons of mass destruction or injected a sleeper cell into the U.S. but both goals remain top priorities, reports CBS News correspondent Bob Orr.

www.securitymanagement.com...

09/11/2008

The U.S. government's efforts to stop terrorists from attacking the United States with weapons of mass destruction has received an overall grade of "C" from a bipartisan group of former national security experts.

"A nuclear, chemical, or biological weapon in the hands of terrorists remains the single greatest threat to our nation," says the report (pdf) released by the Partnership for a Secure America (PSA). The report reminds readers that the 9-11 Commission concluded in 2004 that al Qaeda still sought WMDs for another attack against the United States, and thus "preventing the proliferation of these weapons warrants a maximum effort."

The government's efforts to prevent nuclear terrorism received a "C" because, while the government has done better than average detecting and interdicting weapons and materials at the nation's ports, its efforts are still being hampered by poor integration of government programs across agencies, lack of U.S. buy-in on multilateral counterproliferation programs, and the inability to sustain such programs internationally for the long-term.

www.usatoday.com...

Updated 4/2/2008 USA TODAY WASHINGTON

The government must act to reduce the threat of nuclear terrorism in a major U.S. city, senior government officials and top terrorism experts are scheduled to tell the Senate on Wednesday.
Testifying as part of a months-long Senate investigation into the government's ability to prevent a nuclear attack, the experts will paint a chilling picture of a post-nuclear America: hundreds of thousands of dead, $1 trillion in damage, and panic nationwide.

"The prospect of terrorists detonating a nuclear device on American soil sometime within the next quarter-century is real and growing," according to prepared testimony from Gary Anthony Ackerman, research director of the Homeland Security Department-funded National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism. "Such a calamitous attack would represent a game-changing event far exceeding the impact of 9/11 on the nation."

www.freerepublic.com...

2009 Terror Attack prediction

Daniel J. Hill, a former US Army Paratrooper who was stationed in Beirut, converted to Islam, and joined the fight with other Muslims against the Soviets in Afghanistan

In keeping with this thinking he warns that the US will most likely be hit hard by Al Qaeda via private jets and small nuclear weapons, which he believes have been smuggled over the US border via Mexico in the late 90's. He has heard various talks similar to this scenario by numerous conservative Muslim sympathizers and expects this kind of attack to occur in the imminent future.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The guy says near the start of the vid "...I hope Russia doesn't get involved".

Not much of a prophet is he? He should already know whether or not they will.

There's one or ten of these threads weekly on ATS, and to the best of my knowledge not one of them has ever been proven correct. I don't know who needs help more, those who 'predict' or those who believe.

Terrorists are always mouthing off. They love rhetoric as much as politicians do. I wouldn't assume those news (and I use the word jokingly) reports mean anything. These days networks like FOX, CNN etc. earn their coin by spewing forth doom and gloom, just like false prophets. They keep the viewership on the edge of their seats and keep 'em watching, with no thought to the mental damage they are doing to people.

Think about it.

There have been a ridiculous number of threats made to the US by terrorist organisations since 9/11. How many times has the US been attacked in the eight years since then?

Not once.

Have you ever stopped worrying that it might happen tomorrow? Have you ever stopped watching the news and worrying?

No.

Have the news networks suffered during the economic downturn?

No.

Calm down people. You're more likely to get hit by a car than die in a terrorist bombing.

Please don't start worrying that you're going to get hit by a car.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
10-11-09 is 9/11/01 backwards

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Perhaps I should put this into a TIMEWAVE thread... but...

I used the java applet and resonated backward to see what I'd get.

I'm not even sure if this has anything to do with anything, HOWEVER, I came up with a period that includes the moment the original White House and government was burned down in the summer of 1814 by the British.

en.wikipedia.org...

I freely admit I know nothing about how this is supposed to work. I just happen to notice the dates.

Interesting or horse pucky? You decide.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Whatthehell?]

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Whatthehell?]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It seems like a Sunday in October is going to be a busy day,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Just for the sake of adding to the Chaos the new call of Duty commercial shows Washington DC burning, looks like a nuke went off or something, with combat troops going thru the area.

Just to add a minor detail.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
It seems like a Sunday in October is going to be a busy day,

There it is, it confirms my thoughts. CODE RED ALERT OCT. 11th

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

liveandletlive's post is interesting, and who is D.J.Hill who fought the Soviets in Afghanistan? did anyone here see footage of an attack on Soviet soldiers there. A Soviet personell carrier being blown up and as badly injured soldiers climb out of their vehicle just machine gunned, even those lying on the ground..are there any words for that, Christian or Muslim. That is the footage I have seen, and it has nothing to do with any religion, it is pure evil, and always will be.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Just to throw in a little bit of my conspiratorial two cents...

IN every major or important election cycle in the United States, there is what is called an "October Surprise." This is something that is inherently unpredictable in its nature, yet strikingly regular with its happening. This year is, though most of the nation does not realize it, an important election year in VA and NJ. Granted, it is not a major paradigm-shift election, but it does ring true if one thinks that there is going to be something that begins a change/flag rally.

Now, on to a little bit of prophecy, myself. I don't claim to be right, just the hunches I get sometimes that occasionally wind up working out. By October 15th, Israel will move against Iran.

If I'm wrong, then I will be very happy. However, world events are starting to move quicker. I would equate it to that last balmy breeze of summer as the chill in the air sets in. In the event of a war in the middle east, then a good deal of terrorist cells may be activated in our nation. This would lead to those terrifying predictions that seem to be dominating the minds of the seers around ATS.

For the world's sake, I hope we are all wrong.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
yeah. the Sunday thing... but in Germany.
www.adnkronos.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Damn, people log onto the Predictions & Prophecies thread and then want
to bitch about someone posting predictions and prophecies. What am I
missing here?

And, why all the flack about Fox and what Sean H. said when it was
directly followed by a clip from ol' Wolfie on CNN saying almost the
exact same thing. Let's at least be fair and balanced with the scoffing
and not let bias be the indicator.

**end rant**

I'm not saying I believe anything is going to happen or that it isn't
going to happen. But, there is enough info out there that I admit has
me a little nervous. But, doom dates come and go. We shall see very
soon if anything comes of this.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
That last guy is Vincent Xavier
www.newwineministry.net...

WASHINGTON D.C. ATTACKED

05-23-07

Vincent Xavier

I am a bit undone in sending this announcement, yet I am resolved to say what the Spirit has shown and spoken.

The Lord showed me in a very sober way that the White House, The Capitol building and the president of the United States are coming under a severe attack. The inhabitants of Washington D.C. will run through the streets as did the inhabitants of New York City on 9-11. The Lord has put a hook in the mouth of terrorist organizations that are here in the United States to carry out an assassination plot and to detonate bombs in Washington D.C. A massive explosion will take place in Washington D.C. at any moment and the life of President George W. Bush is now on High alert as he has been targeted for death.

I wouldn’t even waste a grain of salt on this guy.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I get stuff given to me which sometimes I do write on a couple of forums. I try to get them validated as well, and quite a few have been.

Now, as far as nukes in the US, well let's just say don't even bother looking at the darn terrorists, if you still think the terrorists were the ones responsible for 9/11 your dreamin.

TPTB have all got their fancy underground facilities ready to leave at a moment's notice, but as I have said before on other forums what they plan and what takes place are two different things.

There are other forces in play that are given permission to intercede and decide if or where one of their plans or nukes go off.

Having said all that, I would not be surprised if a bomb is not denoted on US soil within the next year.

No, I don't live in the US either.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Maybe "washington" will be in session!!! WE WONT HAVE TO THROW THEM OUT

Washington in flames? He makes it sound like a bad thing?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Somebody really should warn congress.............................................................................................................................................. ............
AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If there is an explosion in the US it will not be in Washington. Just what I'm gettin.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join